PDA

View Full Version : ME vs HOLLYWOOD

ckyguy
02-07-2004, 11:36 PM
How about instead of Hollywood ruining everyone like Jason and Michael meyers and all of the other killers from the old 80's slasher films, They make a movie about me kicking Hollywood's ass for ruining movies. Would anyone see it? At the end off the movie it could show me making movies 80's style!

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 06:38 AM
nope, nobody's seeing it

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 10:12 AM
sigh....

Official Forum Flame
===================================
Dear:
[x] Clueless Newbie
[ ] Loser
[x] Spammer
[ ] 12 year old
[ ] Pervert
[ ] Nerd
[ ] l337 d00d/"vet"
[ ] Other: illegal immigrant

You Are Being Flamed Because
[ ] You posted a Nudity thread (anime or normal).
[ ] You whine like a bitch.
[ ] You bumped a thread from the last page.
[ ] You started an off-topic thread.
[ ] You made a thread get off-topic.
[x] You posted something for personal gain.
[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message.
[ ] You don't know which forum to post in.
[x] You posted false information (or lack thereof).
[x] You posted something totally uninteresting.
[ ] You double posted.
[ ] You can't spell to save your life.
[ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS (oR aLtErNaTe CaPs).
[x] You posted a VS. thread. LAME.
[x] I don't like your tone of voice.

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Give up your AOL Internet account
[x] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[x] Actually post something relevant
[x] Be my love slave
[x] Apologize to everybody on this forum
[ ] Go stand in the middle of an intersection

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
[ ] Get a life
[ ] Never post again
[ ] I pity your dog
[x] Bend Over™
[ ] I think your IQ must be 6
[x] Take your crap somewhere else
[ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
[x] Go play Dress-Up Barbie Online™
[ ] All of the above

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Oh well I guess. Nope not a spammer, I maw be a newbie but trust me your all clueless if your watching shitty gorror movies and your actually waiting for the dawn of the dead remake... So you can't really call me clueless....I never really posted false information... Just telling the truth.. I did post something uninteresting and I'll do it again... Go look for a subject called ant ant...It explains why I may sound mean in this forum....I'll be your love slave...Sorry everyone for posting useless shit! oh and dress up barbie isnt working...sorry

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Why have you seen the movie already? Do you know it's not good?

Alright then, shut the fuck up.

False Info=They didn't ruin Jason, I still like Jason. Same with Myers.

And if me watching shitty horror movies is true, then I guess you consider shit like Resident Evil a great horror movie.:rolleyes:

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:33 AM
Actually resident evil was a big pice of shit. I still like jason too. But I don't like Jason in Freddy vs jason. When you see the dawn of the dead remake you will know what I am talking about. It's just going to have a lot of that cgh matrix garbage...You'll see...Why are they remaking it anyway??? To try to make money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 10:37 AM
yeah, damn them for wanting money! :rolleyes:

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ckyguy
Actually resident evil was a big pice of shit. I still like jason too. But I don't like Jason in Freddy vs jason. When you see the dawn of the dead remake you will know what I am talking about. It's just going to have a lot of that cgh matrix garbage...You'll see...Why are they remaking it anyway??? To try to make money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm

Why'd they make the original anyway??? To try to make money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm

liek 0mFG! haxx!!111!!1

:rolleyes:

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:39 AM
It's not that them wanting is bad or anything but they are pretty much destroying movies to get it.... They will do anything they can to get money even if they have to make movies like Jason x and halloween resurrection! It's just sad

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:40 AM
No actually they made the original because back in they day people actually used to like making the movies that they had wrote..it isnt like that anymore...well it is sometimes

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 10:41 AM
I dunno, I still like Dawn of the Dead. It's not like I threw away my DVD of it when I heard they were remaking it. If I don't like the remake I won't buy it, I'll just watch the original, still perfectly good, version.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Yea you can always do that but think of people who will only know the new one.

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 10:44 AM
who cares if they only know the new one? Even if they wouldn't remake DOTD, they wouldn't know of it. And you haven't even seen the movie.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:46 AM
I know I havent seen the movie but you will lol so don't feel sorry for me.... Oh and your just being fooled again .... you keep lying to yourself saying ooohhh a good remake haha

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 10:47 AM
I'm not saying it's a good remake, because I haven't seen the movie either. I feel sorry for you because you're just another "oh, I hate hollywood!" idiot.

errorinxcelence
02-08-2004, 10:51 AM
that is quite possibly the funniest thing on an online forum Evisceration. kudos

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Nah I'm not totaly against it I just hate what they are doing to horror

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 10:53 AM
what who is doing to horror? "Hollywood"? "Hollywood" isn't doing anything, some people IN Hollywood are. Generalizations are a friend to noone.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 10:56 AM
Thats pretty true...But hollywood isnt doing shit about it.

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 10:58 AM
Because Hollywood is making money. The good movies are still getting made, and the ones that make money are obviously getting made. The bad ones don't make the good ones any worse, I fail to see the problem.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:02 AM
okay put it this way....

Sleepaway camp or Cabing fever????

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 11:07 AM
haven't seen either

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Oh well then let me see...umm

Friday the 13th or jason x?

errorinxcelence
02-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Cabin Fever is much better than sleepaway camp. I have both on dvd and have watched them numerous times. Cabin Fever is probably one of the best horror movies ever made. I am going to say cabin fever a few more times. Cabin Fever...Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:15 AM
LOL well we all have our own opinions.......

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 11:24 AM
you can't compare the original F13 and JX. JX is satire, not unlike Bride of Chucky. It's not made to be a serious part of the series.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:26 AM
Actually I think whoever made it was serious about it or else they wouldnt have made it right??

Old planet of the apes or the remake??

(I don't like planet of the apes but it's a good example)

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Gremlins 2 wasn't a serious sequal and they still made it.

New Nightmare wasn't supposed to be released, but they still did.

And Hollywood is a city, what can a city do to a movie?

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:39 AM
you know what I mean...Hollywood executives and shit

and I never asked about gremlins or a new nightmare (i hate freddy he bores me) I asked about planet of the apes lol

Old one or remake?

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:40 AM
If they remade a nightmare on elm street would you be happy?? If they remade friday the 13th would you be happy???

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 11:43 AM
I wouldn't care. And there's not much point in remaking a movie when they still make sequals that may as well be the same movie.

Jason X was satire. Note the virtual Crystal Lake scene. It was more obvious in that scene, but the movie is satire. It's subtle but it's there.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Sometimes sequels are cool though. Return to sleepaway camp is going to be good. I know that because I know sleepaway jeff. But you have your opinion on movies and I have my opinion. Why are we even arguing again??

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 11:47 AM
you're making generalizations and forming opinions on something you haven't seen

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 11:48 AM
I wouldn't be happy if they remade it, but I would still go and see it. Besides, Craven wouldn't let them anyway.:rolleyes:

and I haven't seen either Planet Of The Apes, not my type of movie.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Oh yea but I have seen other remakes and each and everyone of them have been a let down. I am getting pretty bored with this though..Start a new thread so I'll have something to argue about...I have seen the preview to the movie and it look's like it's going to be just another remake...nothing special....Thats my opinion... Bye :)

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Why wouldnt craven allow it?? Because even he isnt that fucking stupid.

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Because he doesn't want what he started to get ruined. He said it was a horrible idea in the first place that there were sequels. That's why he didn't want to release New Nightmare at first. He wanted only one movie...not 7.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Well how would it be ruined if almost everyone in here praises remakes and shit

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Give me 5 quotes where someone has praised a remake.

kpropain
02-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Remakes suck

Sam The Egg
02-08-2004, 12:04 PM
I don't like that the remakes are getting made as much as they are, but I don't go around saying "Oh, This movie sucks because it's a remake". I'll see the movie, and then decide whether or not it sucks.

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 12:08 PM
I have yet to see 5 quotes.....

you lose.

therefore you suck at the internet.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 12:35 PM
okay well you let me know how you feel about the movie...i cant wait to see your post...

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah, this is also in the wrong forum, I forget to get you down for that too.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Ask me if i give a fuck...

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Ask me if i give a fuck...

Do you give a fuck?

kpropain
02-08-2004, 12:59 PM
okay well you let me know how you feel about the movie...i cant wait to see your post... Here is a movie for you. Me kicking your candy ass for making this goddamn thread.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 02:32 PM
No I don't give a fuck. I hate to be rude but I don't.

Here is a movie for you Kpropain......"FUCK OFF: the movie"

kpropain
02-08-2004, 02:34 PM
No I don't give a fuck. I hate to be rude but I don't.

Here is a movie for you Kpropain......"FUCK OFF: the movie" You really got me there.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 02:35 PM
Not really but whatever you say

kpropain
02-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Not really but whatever you say

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Another suCKY movie

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 02:59 PM
WOW I am a retard! This thread is pretty gay. Sorry. You were all nice to me on my ANT ANT forum. Sorry. I am an asshole. I will go hang myself from a noose now.

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 03:05 PM
WOW I am a retard! This thread is pretty gay. Sorry. You were all nice to me on my ANT ANT forum. Sorry. I am an asshole. I will go hang myself from a noose now.

Thank god.

And your CKY puns are retarded. Using a shitty bands name in fuck and suck etc in a bad joke is even worse.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 03:07 PM
well I was trying to be nice but you just had to fuck with cky huh you cocksucking mother fucker? I hope you rot in fucking hell with your shitty fucking remake movies you fucking asshole.

fu C K Y o fucking u

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 03:14 PM
well I was trying to be nice but you just had to fuck with cky huh you cocksucking mother fucker? I hope you rot in fucking hell with your shitty fucking remake movies you fucking asshole.

fu C K Y o fucking u

mmkay.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 03:15 PM
*big smile*

kpropain
02-08-2004, 05:20 PM
WOW I am a retard! This thread is pretty gay. Sorry. You were all nice to me on my ANT ANT forum. Sorry. I am an asshole. I will go hang myself from a noose now. I take back what I said. You're a fucking homo!!!!!!

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 05:25 PM
OOO wow a homo that really hurt. Damn why cant anyone take horror movies seriously these days.....

kpropain
02-08-2004, 05:28 PM
OOO wow a homo that really hurt. Damn why cant anyone take horror movies seriously these days..... Sorry but starting a fucking retarted ass thread like this does not qualify as a horror movie.

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 05:30 PM
OOO wow a homo that really hurt. Damn why cant anyone take horror movies seriously these days.....

Obviously you don't otherwise you wouldn't have made such a retarded thread.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Yea good thing this forum was ONLY for people who hate versus movies...I don't care you fighting with me is fun because I can post a lot and my status get's higher...So keep em coming

kpropain
02-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Yea good thing this forum was ONLY for people who hate versus movies...I don't care you fighting with me is fun because I can post a lot and my status get's higher...So keep em coming Geez you are a fucking moron. Did your parents have any other children that lived?

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Yea and I'm not a moron....Someone post's one joke thread and you go fucking crazy I'll delete the thread but I have no idea how. Oh and stop trying to make me feel all bad just because your a cunt and your making my status go higher

kpropain
02-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Yea and I'm not a moron....Someone post's one joke thread and you go fucking crazy I'll delete the thread but I have no idea how. Oh and stop trying to make me feel all bad just because your a cunt and your making my status go higher

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 05:42 PM
You do that you cunt...I'm not posting on this anymore because im not going to fight ONLINE anymore like a little cunt...Thank you

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 05:48 PM
You're status?

Go live in Russia you commy whore.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Nah I'd rather not you fucking skank. :D Keep the post's coming

kpropain
02-08-2004, 05:51 PM
Survey Says

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 05:51 PM
I can't believe you think post count depends on how popular you are here.

You are one sad child.

"liek OMG! i 4m teh leet! im p0pulair3 in a f0rum! lolz hax!1!!11"

Get a life.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 05:55 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAH I'm not trying to be popular in a fucking forum. Sorry buddy but I don't want to be like you. I can care less what my fucking status is. I just think it's funny to see how mad you get because of a 16 year old you will never even meet in your sad pathetic life. I don't even know why I bother to respond. You are probably some middle aged no one who sits on his fat ass all day long. You bore the fuck out of me! get the FUCK out of my post. If you hate it so much leave!

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 05:56 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAH I'm not trying to be popular in a fucking forum. Sorry buddy but I don't want to be like you. I can care less what my fucking status is. I just think it's funny to see how mad you get because of a 16 year old you will never even meet in your sad pathetic life. I don't even know why I bother to respond. You are probably some middle aged no one who sits on his fat ass all day long. You bore the fuck out of me! get the FUCK out of my post. If you hate it so much leave!

Hypocrite.

And don't worry, I've posted many pictures of my sexy ass all over these boards. Ask anyone, many have wanked.;)

kpropain
02-08-2004, 05:57 PM
one other thing this is a upcoming horror movie section not a joke section moron. Fuck You

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Fuck both of you...You have no idea what a fucking good horror movie even is...go sit and watch your fucking reamkes your fucks....And as for your pictures...I don't give a fuck..I'm not going to be wacking off to your ugly ass...Call me ugly if you want because I know I am...Fuck you you fucking CUNT. Your just a middle aged mother fucker who took a picture of your fatherless kid and posted him and said it was you. fucking scum fuck

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Fuck both of you...You have no idea what a fucking good horror movie even is...go sit and watch your fucking reamkes your fucks

Deja Vu anyone?

And as for your pictures...I don't give a fuck..I'm not going to be wacking off to your ugly ass...Call me ugly if you want because I know I am...Fuck you you fucking CUNT. Your just a middle aged mother fucker who took a picture of your fatherless kid and posted him and said it was you. fucking scum fuck

Hey, don't blame your guilty pleasures on others...that's not nice.:(

Rotting Eye
02-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Lemme guess, you like the Stepfather movies don't you?

kpropain
02-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Fuck both of you...You have no idea what a fucking good horror movie even is...go sit and watch your fucking reamkes your fucks....And as for your pictures...I don't give a fuck..I'm not going to be wacking off to your ugly ass...Call me ugly if you want because I know I am...Fuck you you fucking CUNT. Your just a middle aged mother fucker who took a picture of your fatherless kid and posted him and said it was you. fucking scum fuck Hey I have seen more horror movies than your mother has been pimped out and that is a fucking lot. Geez get a fucking life. http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing07.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing07.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing07.gif

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Rotting Eye
Lemme guess, you like the Stepfather movies don't you?

lmao

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 07:16 PM
Damn My thread is infected with morons...*put's head down"

kpropain
02-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Damn My thread is infected with morons...*put's head down" Once again this thread does not belong in the upcoming horror movie section. Talk about morons, geez.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 07:21 PM
why in the fuck would a remake fan come to this thread??? Come back after you have see the dawn of the dead remake...

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Actually it does now lol..I wrote a 2 minute movie of how remakes suck.So I guess it is an upcoming movie now huh? If you don't like my thread don't post...pussy

kpropain
02-08-2004, 07:26 PM
why in the fuck would a remake fan come to this thread??? Come back after you have see the dawn of the dead remake... You fucking shitbag you just don't get it do you? You started a gay ass thread about you vs hollywood remember. duh huh. Give another bright spark a lollipop.

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 07:31 PM
HAHAHAHAH you bore the hell out of me...you are pretty funny too...have the thread deleted if you want you cunt rag ...take care! :)
you have officially bored the fuck out of me

kpropain
02-08-2004, 07:34 PM
HAHAHAHAH you bore the hell out of me...you are pretty funny too...have the thread deleted if you want you cunt rag ...take care! :)
you have officially bored the fuck out of me Once again!!!!

ckyguy
02-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Nah not really...pretty bored though..

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 07:38 PM
you have officially bored the fuck out of me

Then you should have no ambition to post again.

Sam The Egg
02-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Almost every great movie was a remake of something, or based on something. Saying that remakes are bad doesn't make sense.

Tiny Terror
02-09-2004, 12:39 PM
god you are gay! exsept cky!

dont worry they always hate us when we ask questions!

Sam The Egg
02-09-2004, 12:42 PM
good work, CKY, you've got the support of Tiny Terror. I bet you're proud of THAT achievment

ckyguy
02-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Yes Tiny Terror is pretty cool.

Sam The Egg
02-09-2004, 01:08 PM
uh oh. Siding with Tiny Terror = idiot/another of Tiny Terror's SN's

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 01:17 PM
I just read through these 7 pages and realized why sam and evis are always pissed...they have doucebags like Tiny Terror and CKYguy talking shit...dont blam remakes if u havent even seen the fucking movie....and plus your just a fucking moron who sits online, says ur bored by these posts yet you still fucking come here give me a god damn break and someone ban this fucking dork....

sooo guess what ckyguy
http://ileet.net/images/delldude.jpg

kpropain
02-09-2004, 01:33 PM
Tiny and CKY together geez now this thread really is gay.

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 01:38 PM
lmao yes it is lol

Evisceration
02-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Oh dear.....

We have a team composed of two enormous idoits.

Maybe they'll be together at first, and since they're so stupid, maybe they'll accidently disagree on something and focus their attention on each other.

*crosses fingers for retard fight*

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 02:26 PM
then we can film it and send it to be watched on America's Most Retarded

Evisceration
02-09-2004, 02:31 PM
It would kind of be like watching the cripple fight from South Park.

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 02:32 PM
TIMMMMAY AND JJJIIMMY....LOL SO ITS CKYGUY VS TINY TERROR