PDA

View Full Version : Silent night, Deadly night

ckyguy
02-05-2004, 03:58 PM
Silent night deadly night is a classic! Has anyone seen it? It is probably one of the better 80's slashers. It got banned from the movies though because little kids couldn't handle Santa clause killing Well at least the parents didn't like the idea. Well, anyway, You can get "silent night, Deadly night" at best buy for fifteen dollars I think. It also comes with "Silent night, Deadly night part 2." That one isn't as great. It's about 40 minutes of flashbacks from the first one and the acting is really bad. Look out for the "GARBAGE DAY" part on SNDN par 2. You will laugh your ass off. So go check it out.

kpropain
02-07-2004, 04:28 AM
I personally liked the first two silent night deadly night's. I haven't seen the rest.

sleepaway
02-07-2004, 05:29 AM
I think part one is excellent. Part two would be actually pretty decent if you took out the flashbacks, the ending is really good.

ckyguy
02-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Y&ea they are good movies but, What do you guys think about "GARBAGE DAY"? Pretty gnarly huh? But hey it's a great movie.

MichaelMyers
12-03-2004, 11:02 PM
I'll have to re-watch for the Garbage Day part. I fastforwarded through a lot of Part II.

The_Return
12-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Im hoping to rent this and Nightmare Before Christmas for a Christmas party, I think my dad'll let me rent this.