PDA

View Full Version : It!

Hate_Breeder
02-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Did anybody like IT by Stephen King?

StepfatherFan
02-04-2004, 09:01 PM
when I was a kid, I REALLY like this movie. As an adult, I watch it and think to myself "What did I ever see in this corny movie"?

Hate_Breeder
02-04-2004, 09:04 PM
I agree! When i saw this i was like 5 or 6 and it scared me shitless.But now that i watch it,it is one of the cheesiest movies ive ever spent 3 hours watching

StepfatherFan
02-04-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
I agree! When i saw this i was like 5 or 6 and it scared me shitless.But now that i watch it,it is one of the cheesiest movies ive ever spent 3 hours watching

Yeah, this happens a lot with me, regarding other movies as well.
For instance: Trick or Treat was like the Holy Grail of movies, when I was 14. I watch it now, and it is still cool to me, in a way. But it no longer gives me that "feeling" which I got when I watched it years ago. That really sucks.

kpropain
02-04-2004, 09:11 PM
Didn't scare me but I did like it though, I thought Tim Curry was great as Pennywise.

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Didn't scare me but I did like it though, I thought Tim Curry was great as Pennywise.

tim curry is great in alot of things. like rocky horror. i love that movie

Hate_Breeder
02-04-2004, 09:12 PM
Tim Curry is one of my all time favorite actors.The problem with him know hes doing a lot of kids stuff.I still like him though.

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Tim Curry is one of my all time favorite actors.The problem with him know hes doing a lot of kids stuff.I still like him though.

yeah he is but hes still a good actor like u said. hes really funny in the movie clue

StepfatherFan
02-04-2004, 09:14 PM
Personaly, my favorite Tim Curry role was in that of Legend. He made an awsome Satan.

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by StepfatherFan
Personaly, my favorite Tim Curry role was in that of Legend. He made an awsome Satan.

OMG he was great as darkness. i own that movie i loved it the 1st time i saw it

kpropain
02-04-2004, 09:18 PM
I like Trick or Treat myself as well, I saw this when it first came out and like the sndtrk also. Fastway was awesome. Sammy Curr lol

Hate_Breeder
02-04-2004, 09:19 PM
He was also funny as hell on scary movie 2. All he wanted to do is get a piece of ass! He was funny in clue as well.

StepfatherFan
02-04-2004, 09:21 PM
I like Trick or Treat myself as well, I saw this when it first came out and like the sndtrk also. Fastway was awesome. Sammy Curr lol

LOL Yes, my Mother really loved this movie as well. I had a pretty cool mom, growing up. She loved hard rock and horror movies. So, she swiped up the Trick or Treat soundtrack at record speed. LOL

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 09:21 PM
also was funny in home alone 2. i liked him in the part where they all get on theres knees and tell him that they love him

kpropain
02-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
also was funny in home alone 2. i liked him in the part where they all get on theres knees and tell him that they love him lol yes that scene was hillarious. Also I bought the Trick or Treat DVD for $5 at wal-mart a while back. What more can you say Gene Simmons and Ozzy in the same movie, even though Ozzy didn't have a big part

StepfatherFan
02-04-2004, 09:30 PM
lol yes that scene was hillarious. Also I bought the Trick or Treat DVD for $5 at wal-mart a while back. What more can you say Gene Simmons and Ozzy in the same movie, even though Ozzy didn't have a big part

Yeah, I have the Trick or Treat DVD too. I picked it up at a pawn shop for 6 bucks. the awsome thing is, its NOT copyrighted. Heh, so I made a VHS copy of it for my mom. For some odd reason, she refuses to buy a DVD player. LOL

Hate_Breeder
02-04-2004, 09:33 PM
Would you watch IT 2 if it had Tim Curry and it was written by Stephen King?

bloodygurl02
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Would you watch IT 2 if it had Tim Curry and it was written by Stephen King?

if tim curry was in it sure i would no questions asked. big tim curry fan :D

StepfatherFan
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM
LOL I wont even watch the original IT anymore. I think a sequal would be a VERY bad idea.

Hate_Breeder
02-04-2004, 09:38 PM
At the most i would rent it for a day. The first one was rather cheesy with the crappy claymation and the spider ending so...

kpropain
02-04-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by StepfatherFan
LOL Yes, my Mother really loved this movie as well. I had a pretty cool mom, growing up. She loved hard rock and horror movies. So, she swiped up the Trick or Treat soundtrack at record speed. LOL Does she wear combat boots also. lol

ProjectMayhem
02-05-2004, 02:13 PM
I think they should do It again. Not remake, just do it again. The book if done correctly would make such an amazing film.

Tiny Terror
02-05-2004, 03:09 PM
i nevar saw the move, but the book is bettar! all boks that are made to movies are bad, so i didnt sea it.:cool:

allmykids
02-05-2004, 04:50 PM
tim curry is great in alot of things. like rocky horror. i love that movie I Love The rocky horror picture show!!! Tim Curry rocks. He was also great in LEGEND And IT. I thought the ending to it was fucking cheesy. it was a great story, but it's like they got to the end and had a brain fart!!!

bloodygurl02
02-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
I Love The rocky horror picture show!!! Tim Curry rocks. He was also great in LEGEND And IT. I thought the ending to it was fucking cheesy. it was a great story, but it's like they got to the end and had a brain fart!!!

legend is an awesome movie:D hey all my kids don't dream it, be it. now all of a sudden i have an urge to listen to the 25th annv. cd i have of rocky horror:D

Killer Clown#1
02-05-2004, 05:42 PM
I love It, granted it wasn't scary but who cares I thought it was awsome. One of the best King movies next to Pet cemetery:)

allmykids
02-05-2004, 08:40 PM
legend is an awesome movie:D hey all my kids don't dream it, be it. now all of a sudden i have an urge to listen to the 25th annv. cd i have of rocky horror:D Have you ever gone to a midnight showing of the rocky horror?? It's a blast to get dressed up and then you have to take a sqirt gun for the rain storm and a news paper to cover your head and rice to through at the wedding. Alot of theaters show it on halloween at midnight!!

bloodygurl02
02-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Have you ever gone to a midnight showing of the rocky horror?? It's a blast to get dressed up and then you have to take a sqirt gun for the rain storm and a news paper to cover your head and rice to through at the wedding. Alot of theaters show it on halloween at midnight!!

no but our local playhouse did it and they had to add more shows cuz it was so popular. u could buy bags to perticipate w/ the stuff in them. i was even asked to go up and do the time warp:) w/ them. i haven't found any midnight showings near me no any places on the net that has listings in the pennsylvannia area??? they payed the time arp at home coming and me and my friends where the only ones who knew how to do it. i want to go tro a midnight showing as columbia. i wish i had my mickey mouse ears cuz then all i would need is the pjs w/ the stripes like she has when her and magenta r spying on janet. or her floor show costume

fluffho
02-05-2004, 08:50 PM
downtown some people do a rocky horror show like every week on fri and sat

i never went

thought about it, but this one kid i knew from school always went with his friends. and well they were like MEGA nerds not just computer i mean like BILL GATES type of nerd, but without the money, so i couldnt bare to go.

allmykids
02-05-2004, 08:54 PM
We have the movie, and me and my kids do all the songs and dances along with the movie. we are weird I know, but my kids and I love it!!!

bloodygurl02
02-05-2004, 08:56 PM
We have the movie, and me and my kids do all the songs and dances along with the movie. we are weird I know, but my kids and I love it!!!

lol i sing along w/ it too:D . it was my halloweeen tradition to watch it when vh1 showed it. i have it on vhs but wanna getit on dvd.