PDA

View Full Version : The Fockers returning in Little Fockers!

_____V_____
11-15-2008, 08:02 AM
November 13, 2008

Get ready to meet the parents ... again.

According to Fox 411, "it looks like a third Meet the Parents movie, a sequel to Meet the Fockers is percolating. In the natural progression of things, Robert De Niro and Blythe Danner would return as grandparents to Ben Stiller and Teri Polo 's babies. Of course, Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand would have to return as well."

Universal Pictures and Tribeca Prods. have been developing Little Fockers since 2007.

De Niro and his Tribeca partner Jane Rosenthal will produce the film for director Jay Roach. Larry Stuckey penned a draft of the screenplay.

GorePhobia
11-15-2008, 01:23 PM
I have no problem with this because I enjoyed both Meet the Parents and Meet The Fockers.

The Mothman
11-15-2008, 01:33 PM
maybe ill consider going if Deniro's in it. even then, probably not.

Phalanx
11-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Cool.
I liked the first one more, but the second one stood up very well for a sequel I thought, don't know if I'll go see this one but I'll definately grab a dvd.

_____V_____
10-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Laura Dern will be joining Ben Stiller, Teri Polo, Robert De Niro, Blythe Danner, Owen Wilson and Jessica Alba in Little Fockers; part three of the series that began with Meet the Parents in 2000 and continued With Meet the Fockers in 2004.

Dern will pay the headmistress of the elementary school that Gaylord and Pam's children attend, and that Stiller will no doubt burn down, or flood, or bring disaster to in some hilarious unforseen fashion.

Sounds like a fun franchise outing for the actress, who has preferred to stay below the studio radar lately, with appearances in low-key fare like Tenderness and Year of the Dog. She won a Golden Globe for her performance in the TV movie Recount, but missed out on an oscar nomination for Inland Empire, despite David Lynch's high-profile campaign.

No news yet on whether Barbra Streisand and Dustin Hoffman are returning for Little Fockers. We guess we might have heard by now, since shooting is imminent, if not already underway.

The film is set for release next year, and most reports suspect it won't be allowed to keep its title.