PDA

View Full Version : What gets on your nerves the worst?

Pages : [1] 2

monster123
11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Whats something that truelly just ticks you off like no other.

I hate it when i tell people how old my daughter is then they ask me how old are you..i tell them O jeez you must of been a sleezy little thing then hmm :mad: i know its what their thinking because i can see how their face changes i hate that.

I also hate public restrooms lol

ferretchucker
11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
When people pronounce the letter "H" wrong. So many people say "Haitch." It's "Aitch" god dammit!

stubbornforgey
11-04-2008, 12:36 PM
oh i have so many ...
i hate sitting on a bus when some teenage girls are talking like this
'oh n i just sed you know he is like
sooooooooo cool if u know wat i mean but like
omg he has soooooooooo many pimples..if it wasnt for his pimples he would
be sooooooooo handsome..'

2: i hate being asked how what my hourly rate is at work.

3: i hate being called babe unless it comes from my own guy

4:i hate slackers..people who moan and bitch about thier lives
when all they have to do is get off thier asses and do something about it.

5:i hate back stabbers

6:i hate people saying one thing..but meaning another

7:i hate people who just stare at you for no reason

8:i hate long queues

9:i hate short queues

10: i hate being the next in queues when the person before me
decides to discuss thier life story to the only teller working ..also
wanting to bank a whole cardboard box of coins

11:i hate singing santa clauses

12:i hate stupid counter people at the fast food joints who get
your order wrong..or those workers who want to talk on the cell
phone instead of taking my order.

[many..many..more numbers later}
and finally///i hate not knowing where anything is.

em done :o

Vodstok
11-04-2008, 12:37 PM
you were less than 18 werent you, you hussy!

blah, people need to stop judging.

I hate that I am a huge klutz and can watch myself about to knock something over, but am completely powerless to do anythign about it. I get insanely pissed off at inanimate objects for being where my hand was going.

monster123
11-04-2008, 12:39 PM
oh i have so many ...
i hate sitting on a bus when some teenage girls are talking like this
'oh n i just sed you know he is like
sooooooooo cool if u know wat i mean but like
omg he has soooooooooo many pimples..if it wasnt for his pimples he would
be sooooooooo handsome..'

2: i hate being asked how what my hourly rate is at work.

3: i hate being called babe unless it comes from my own guy

4:i hate slackers..people who moan and bitch about thier lives
when all they have to do is get off thier asses and do something about it.

5:i hate back stabbers

6:i hate people saying one thing..but meaning another

7:i hate people who just stare at you for no reason

8:i hate long queues

9:i hate short queues

10: i hate being the next in queues when the person before me
decides to discuss thier life story to the only teller working ..also
wanting to bank a whole cardboard box of coins

11:i hate singing santa clauses

12:i hate stupid counter people at the fast food joints who get
your order wrong..or those workers who want to talk on the cell
phone instead of taking my order.

[many..many..more numbers later}
and finally///i hate not knowing where anything is.

em done :o

Wow those are some major annoyances! Nice! :p

stubbornforgey
11-04-2008, 12:39 PM

I hate that I am a huge klutz and can watch myself about to knock something over, but am completely powerless to do anythign about it. I get insanely pissed off at inanimate objects for being where my hand was going.

heyyyyyyyyyy i do that too..!!LOL

i swear..if its not meant to be touched and broken..guaranteed..
i will touch and break unintentionally too..

monster123
11-04-2008, 12:40 PM

Haha i was 16 :) i know what you mean tho im a klutz too it seems like im a magnet and everything is attracted to me lol

Vodstok
11-04-2008, 12:41 PM
I hate having to repeat myself in general, but mostly at drive thrus, especially since i have a loud, deep voice, and i enunciate very well. I speak as clearly as humanly possible. Double Cheeseburger. Double fucking Cheeseburger. HOW HARD WAS THAT?

monster123
11-04-2008, 12:43 PM
That reminds me of another annoyance i have which has to do with drive thrus how hard is it to get this order right

Large coffee 2 creamers 8 packets of sugar on the side.

I guess to some people it sounds like im saying med coffee no creamer 8 sugars put them in the coffee. :mad: :mad:

stubbornforgey
11-04-2008, 12:45 PM
I hate having to repeat myself in general, but mostly at drive thrus, especially since i have a loud, deep voice, and i enunciate very well. I speak as clearly as humanly possible. Double Cheeseburger. Double fucking Cheeseburger. HOW HARD WAS THAT?

hahahahahaha!!
i got so pissed off one day through doing that...
i hopped out of the car and walked up to the window and wrote it down on
napkin and passed it to her..then walked back to my car and reversed out and
went to thier opposition.

Doc Faustus
11-04-2008, 01:05 PM
When people pronounce the letter "H" wrong. So many people say "Haitch." It's "Aitch" god dammit!

The letter H itself pisses me off. It's just a rough breathing as anybody who's taken ancient Greek knows. Aspiration marks should be the order of the day. There's no such thing as the H.

ferretchucker
11-04-2008, 01:14 PM
You mean like someone who's just eaten garlic and they say "Hello". God. I swear they do it on purpose!

Nella
11-04-2008, 01:29 PM
*Loud, obnoxious people (not you, Vod) ;)
*People who honk for no justifiable reason
*Rude clerks in stores, at restaurants, and rude people in general.
*People who can't tell the difference between emotional weakness and genuine grief and sorrow, which is normal for a human to feel if he/she has lost something dear.
*People who are overly opinionated (my brothers and sisters-in-law)
*People who can't recognize that they are wrong and feel no remorse for hurting others (my dad being a prime example)
*I'm a klutz
*I say and do things without thinking about the consequences first.
*Anyone making assumptions, including myself
*Anyone who hears what he/she wants to hear
*Sarcasm and condescension
*I hate that it's hard to tell what a person's thinking or meaning when he/she uses the written word to communicate.
*racism
*Assuming any person is lazy without knowing or caring that the person's disabled
*Ignorance
*Calling and leaving a message and not getting a call back
*Busy signals
*Dropped calls on my cell phone

I have many other pet peeves because I have low tolerance. I admit that I'm guilty of some of the things on my list. ;)

massacre man
11-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Haha i was 16 :) i know what you mean tho im a klutz too it seems like im a magnet and everything is attracted to me lol

Well my mom was 14 when she had me. So :p

What gets on my nerves most: Creed.

Phalanx
11-04-2008, 07:12 PM
People that don't understand personal space - standing in line at a supermarket and some fool just HAS TO stand right behind you within 1-2 feet.
Same thing applies to people who do this tailgating shit no matter where you are - walking, escalators, in cars...

This kind of carries over to people who "flock", now this is similar to the aforementioned issue but not quite the same, equally annoying though.
The people who say, when you are waiting for a train, on an otherwise clear platform, they'll go and stand near you. At the movies, clear-ish cinema, let's go sit RIGHT BEHIND, or even within a few seats distance of the person/people just trying to watch a film comfortably, these fools even do the same shit at restaurants. You annoying assholes.

People who stand in stupid places to make decisions and/or have a chat. This applies mainly to old people, but there are an increasing amount of younger dullards that do this shit as well - lets chat about where we should go next, on the top/bottom of an escalator, lets line up and talk (anyplace) just to overcrowd the lines...etc..send one person and step the fuck off, STUPID.
Same kind of dumbasses are the ones that think it's a good idea to stop with a full trolley directly beside another one in a supermarket isle - completely oblivious, self centred mongos.

Asian chicks (I don't even feel this is a generalisation, seriously, nobody else does this NEARLY as much) with an overabundance of shiny, sparkling and jingly crap hanging off anything they're carrying or wearing...this is annoying.

People with loud shoes. Mainly chicks but a lot of guys have them too...clop clop clop...so many I have seen and wondered how this does not bother the person wearing the shoes, let alone those around them.

People who step into any kind of public transport right after smoking, even worse, those few "moneysavers" that actualy go ahead and snub out cigs before they do, carrying the remainder with them - to both parties here - do not sit near people, because quite often you fucking stink. A simple breath-mint would fix this in most cases. I mean shit, a workplace can bring you up on bullshit like this as a hygeine issue - it applies everywhere else too.
That's not even TOUCHING the assholes who stand there waiting to get off a bus or train, cig in hand like pathetic junkies (well, it is a drug...) then light up the second they get off making all those behind them have to breathe in a concentrated hit...this kind of utter disrespect is a punch in the face-worthy offence, straight up, it's an asshole act.
Parts of some countries have actually banned public smoking (India was the last one to do it that I heard about) I can only hope others get in line.

People who want to split cabs, and cabbies who want to let them, and then both attempted ride-cramper and cabbie alike that act like you're the asshole for simply excersizing your right to ride alone...

Sales people that approach you within the first 5 minutes of browsing a store (electronics stores especially) and even when you tell them you don't need assistance, still "check in" like every second minute. This just makes me leave.

People that use alcohol, and demonize weed - as though they're not the ones indulging regularly in one of the substances responsible for more deaths and asshole behaviour than any other.

Crowds, of any kind.

pinkfloyd45769
11-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Bad parents
loud chewing...uhhh,that one gets me
bad breathe
blowing smoke in my direction,kinda the same thing Phalanx is speaking of
rude people
finger tapping,long fingernail tapping
people who don't clean up after their animals and then i step in it
guys yelling stupid shit at me when i'm walking down the street
body odor
people who don't flush the toilet in a public restroom,gross
nosey bitches
today,the client who bitched at me because i had no more appointments
when i'm working at the hospital,family members of the patient telling me how to do my job

Spallalala
11-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Fidgetty ( however you wanna spell it ) people. I wanna eat my food without the earthquake part. Sit still darnit.

Public Smokers. Cigs only, cigars and weed so be it. I want to yell at these stupid people. Go kill yourself somewhere else.

Crowds.

Shit coffee. When I ask for a strong coffee I actually mean a strong coffee.

Cheap ass'. You come to my house go buy yourself some food and drinks, don't gulp all of mine.

Ignorant people. Its not just you in this world. Open your eyes and take a look around idiots. Use some common sense.

Parents who let there kids run like idiots through shopping malls and what not. Leash perhaps?

Bad pizza. I don't even know how its possible haha.

Train rides in peak hour especially after work. People don't get it. You have probably been sweating all day and yet you don't think to use some form of deoderant BEFORE you get on the train. Ewwwww

crabapple
11-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Assholes
Jerks
Werewolves
Toaster Ovens
White Paper

oh yeah and

ASSHOLES

Nella
11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
I've been laughing at everyone's pet peeves. I love the entertainment. Y'all reminded me of more:

*Parents who don't teach their kids how to behave around a dog and then bitching because the dog growled or snapped at their youngster
*Screaming kids
*Slow drivers- When I'm in the car, I wanna get to my destination sometime soon, today, not tomorrow.
*Long red lights-I don't live in Dallas-freakin'-Texas!
*Living in another state and having everyone think I talk funny-In Cali, there were people from all over the world!
*Watching movies which are too loud or too quiet, or movies with too many scenes in darkness or just plain poor lighting
*Strong fragrances
*People who get up in my face to talk to me, making me smell what they ate all day long
*Paying someone to do a job and not getting what I paid for
*I'm currently not smoking so I can't stand the smell. When I do smoke, I don't smoke in the car or in my house.
*I can smell things that other people don't notice
*My mother coming to my house and saying, "It smells like dogs in here." Good Lord! I have dogs living in the house! They're not as dirty as some people! I'd much rather have them sleeping near me than some nasty man! (Not all men are nasty, btw) :)
*My mom's detergent smells so strong that when she hugs me, I have to change clothes to get it off me. My dad wears Stetson and he gets that smell on me-makes me wanna say, "You stink!" to both of them.
*Limited vocabulary (Yes, we all have the ability to use foul language!) I don't smoke, drink, or cuss in front of my family. I rarely use foul language around anyone, for that matter.
*Men who don't respect women, especially married men
*Country music
*Drugstore cowboys *snicker*
*People who "flip the bird" at me or anyone else
*My mother saying Mexicans can't drive worth a flip
*Automated service- I wanna talk to a real person!
*People who never smile or laugh
*Religious people who act worse than anyone who isn't religious
*Living in town and having to hear everything and everyone around me
*Crowds
*Gay bashing
*White supremacy
*Wasting money on things I don't really need

pinkfloyd45769
11-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Nella,i like country music:DOh,if screaming children bug you,never visit me:D Its always a scream fest at my house,but i like to get loud with them:p

Nella
11-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Nella,i like country music:DOh,if screaming children bug you,never visit me:D Its always a scream fest at my house,but i like to get loud with them:p

I meant that to be directed at parents who don't take their kids out of a restaurant or a public place and make them behave. Hehehe!

Demon Seed
11-05-2008, 08:34 AM
Arguments.

Lucas Cruikshank.

Seri, Jordan, Ash.

Insomnia.

Neck pain.

Stomach rot.

Zero
11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
fleas
rotten bananas
dripping pooh (harder to fling)

Posher778
11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Of all the things in the world:

1. My hypochondria.

2. Stupid people/members (want a dramatic list? PM ME >=) )

3. Dumb fucks who talk to people while walking backwards and knock you over. Fucking dumbasses.

Posher778
11-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Seri, Jordan, Ash.

See, this is why you're my favorite of all the psycho Vasquezians.

Zero
11-05-2008, 08:39 AM
i want the list of hdc folks who irritate you. . . . i bet i'm in the top 5!!

Posher778
11-05-2008, 08:41 AM

No way I friggin love you. :)

Zero
11-05-2008, 08:43 AM
khee hee - monkey love all around!!

(and pooh!)

Posher778
11-05-2008, 08:48 AM
khee hee - monkey love all around!!

(and pooh!)

But seriously, you want a list? hahahah

Nella
11-05-2008, 09:00 AM

No. I'm probably at the top of his list but I think he gets irritated a LOT. So do I. Such is life...;)

Posher778
11-05-2008, 09:08 AM
No. I'm probably at the top of his list but I think he gets irritated a LOT. So do I. Such is life...;)

You always think you're the greatest huh?

monster123
11-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Loud engines get on my nerves motorcycles too. I cant stand when at 2am i here someone come by with their loud mufflers and they go really fast making it even louder!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Nella
11-05-2008, 09:14 AM
You always think you're the greatest huh?

Never. I was just aggravating you and being silly about your constant jabs at me. :)

GorePhobia
11-05-2008, 09:31 AM
The way people treat others sometimes.

Nella
11-05-2008, 09:36 AM

It sucks, huh? Life is too short to be downright cruel to others.

GorePhobia
11-05-2008, 09:46 AM
It sucks, huh? Life is too short to be downright cruel to others.

Yeah but sometimes people don't care about that and still do it anyway. It is life I suppose.

Zero
11-05-2008, 09:46 AM

screw that - i don't care how people treat others - i care how they treat ME - yes, me, it is all about ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkfloyd45769
11-05-2008, 10:23 AM
I'm really nice to Zero:)

pinkfloyd45769
11-05-2008, 10:24 AM
But seriously, you want a list? hahahah

I better not be on that list!!!!:mad:

Zero
11-05-2008, 10:25 AM
yes you are - my favorite monkey friend!

pinkfloyd45769
11-05-2008, 10:26 AM
yes you are - my favorite monkey friend!

Thats right bitches...ME!!! I'm his fave;)

stubbornforgey
11-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Fidgetty ( however you wanna spell it ) people. I wanna eat my food without the earthquake part. Sit still darnit.

Public Smokers. Cigs only, cigars and weed so be it. I want to yell at these stupid people. Go kill yourself somewhere else.

Crowds.

Shit coffee. When I ask for a strong coffee I actually mean a strong coffee.

Cheap ass'. You come to my house go buy yourself some food and drinks, don't gulp all of mine.

Ignorant people. Its not just you in this world. Open your eyes and take a look around idiots. Use some common sense.

Parents who let there kids run like idiots through shopping malls and what not. Leash perhaps?

Bad pizza. I don't even know how its possible haha.

Train rides in peak hour especially after work. People don't get it. You have probably been sweating all day and yet you don't think to use some form of deoderant BEFORE you get on the train. Ewwwww

SPALLALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
OMG!!!...jumps all over your personal space n hugs ya like crazy'

where ya been sista???

ferretchucker
11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
What gets on my nerves is papercuts. How can something as flimsy and weak as paper cut you and it hurts so bad?!

neverending
11-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Right now extremely annoyed with Blogger as it wiped out the last 3 hours of my work.

stubbornforgey
11-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Thats right bitches...ME!!! I'm his fave;)

thats only cos u have a fucken gun pointed at his head..

i know em his fav cos i gave him free bananas :D

Nella
11-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Right now extremely annoyed with Blogger as it wiped out the last 3 hours of my work.

Now THAT really sucks! Sorry, NE.

monster123
11-05-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm annoyed that i just read on nellas name that she thinks shes HDC most hated member because i for one really like her!

Nella
11-05-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm annoyed that i just read on nellas name that she thinks shes HDC most hated member because i for one really like her!

It's ok. I assigned it to myself. Thanks for caring. :)

monster123
11-05-2008, 02:05 PM
I know you did but i think you need to know your not hated

Nella
11-05-2008, 10:17 PM

Nella
11-05-2008, 10:36 PM
I know you did but i think you need to know your not hated

How's this?

Phalanx
11-06-2008, 01:42 AM
I dunno, I can't do it.

La Chat Noire
11-06-2008, 03:37 AM
I'm annoyed that I never ever have free time anymore...except right this second obviously.

newb
11-06-2008, 10:18 AM
What gets on my nerves?

You know when your at a party....and sombody joins the party....and just sucks the fun out of it.....that pisses me off.

people who litter piss me of also....especially the fuckers who throw shit out the car window....I wanna run them off the road

monster123
11-06-2008, 10:21 AM
people who litter piss me of also....especially the fuckers who throw shit out the car window....I wanna run them off the road[/QUOTE]

I hate that too littering is so pathetic its like shit are you really that lazy!?

ChronoGrl
11-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Whats something that truelly just ticks you off like no other.

People who start "I too am leaving" threads and then stick around. :p

Seriously, though, I think the better question is, "What's something that truly just ticks you off like no other today?"

Answer: People who don't take accountability. People who lob ownership over the fence. Unfortunately, my company has a lot of those.

Oh, and work.

missmacabre
11-06-2008, 05:44 PM
people who walk really slowly in front of you.
people who clog hallways or walkways because they stopped to talk to a HUGE group of people.

Today someone was walking slowly while I was in a hurry to catch the last bus home, and stopped dead in front of me. I ran right into his back and then he proceeded to block the hallway and talk to his friends.

neverending
11-06-2008, 05:46 PM
people who clog hallways or walkways because they stopped to talk to a HUGE group of people.

Today someone was walking slowly while I was in a hurry to catch the last bus home, and stopped dead in front of me. I ran right into his back and then he proceeded to block the hallway and talk to his friends.

That's one of my pet peeve's of mine as well! WTF- They HURRY to get in front of you, then they SLOW DOWN.

GET OUT OF THE WAY!

massacre man
11-06-2008, 05:50 PM

It doesn't bug me as much when just that happens as much as when the group isn't talking about anything interesting as I'm waiting to get by. It happened today all I heard was "Oh shit!" and "Yeah son!" It was hardly worth the holdup.

missmacabre
11-06-2008, 05:51 PM
That's one of my pet peeve's of mine as well! WTF- They HURRY to get in front of you, then they SLOW DOWN.

GET OUT OF THE WAY!

exactly, it's like those annoying drivers who pass you, only to get to the red light faster.

@ MM- that reminds me, I actually heard some jerk say "What's the dizzle?" today.

Leprucky Cougar
11-06-2008, 05:54 PM
exactly, it's like those annoying drivers who pass you, only to get to the red light faster.

@ MM- that reminds me, I actually heard some jerk say "What's the dizzle?" today.

Occassionaly I do that..but only with ppl who know I'm playing around and don't get uptight and go-along with it, Only I say What's the dealio, not dizzle.
That's my snoodictionary---with all the izzles and such of Snoop Dogg

missmacabre
11-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Occassionaly I do that..but only with ppl who know I'm playing around and don't get uptight and go-along with it, Only I say What's the dealio, not dizzle.
That's my snoodictionary---with all the izzles and such of Snoop Dogg

Joking about it is hilarious, but this guy was dead serious. Made me want to cry a little.

Nella
11-06-2008, 06:33 PM
It doesn't bug me as much when just that happens as much as when the group isn't talking about anything interesting as I'm waiting to get by. It happened today all I heard was "Oh shit!" and "Yeah son!" It was hardly worth the holdup.

I laughed at that, MM! It's one of my pet peeves: Limited vocabulary ;)

Leprucky Cougar
11-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Joking about it is hilarious, but this guy was dead serious. Made me want to cry a little.

Wow...that's sad.

Despare
11-06-2008, 07:37 PM
large animated gifs

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/scscanlan/Animations/orlykw5-1.gif

;)

Seriously though, people who are too sensitive really get me pissed (not you MissM). Oh, and people who tell me to "calm down" when I'm already f'n calmed... I've reacted very poorly to that before. :)

missmacabre
11-06-2008, 07:38 PM
gif is here

;)

Seriously though, people who are too sensitive really get me pissed (not you MissM). Oh, and people who tell me to "calm down" when I'm already f'n calmed... I've reacted very poorly to that before. :)

aww but that one if fucking adorable and not so flashy that I could have a seizure or something.

ChronoGrl
11-06-2008, 07:44 PM

GET OUT OF THE WAY!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

Seriously. I've GOT places to GO.

Also - I hate slow, defensive drivers.

Despare
11-06-2008, 07:48 PM
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT MAKES ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD

Seriously. I've GOT places to GO.

Me too, I actually started walking really closely behind this old couple putzing along SIDE BY SIDE talking up the whole aisle in the market. The old man turned around and gave me a dirty look and said; "What? We're not moving fast enough for you?". I just said "NOPE" and pushed through them pissed off. It's one thing to walk slow, but I had shit to do, I think it was the 4th of July so it was super busy and to be held up because these couple of coots wanted to walk side by was ridiculous.

_____V_____
11-06-2008, 07:48 PM

*swerves out of the way*

bwind22
11-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Slow drivers in the fast lane
Cops
Slacking co-workers
the sound of styrofoam being squeeked

bwind22
11-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Let's see- off topic pics and large Gifs- let's go with monkeys.

Dont tell Zero that. You'll have an enemy for life.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk111/serenacce/Note.jpg

That might be the raddest tat I've seen this year.

ChronoGrl
11-06-2008, 09:02 PM
That might be the raddest tat I've seen this year.

HOW does that guy possibly get laid? If the shirt comes off and THAT'S what I'm staring at... The titties go away.

Leprucky Cougar
11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
HOW does that guy possibly get laid? If the shirt comes off and THAT'S what I'm staring at... The titties go away.

same would go for me

hellfire1
11-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Right now?

Hypocrites... especially the hypocrites on this forum. You know who you are.

:D

Ferox13
11-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Child Molesters who answere their cell phone in the cinema.

3rd world dictators who bring more than 10 items to the express lane.

Nazi wa criminals that chew with tehier mouth open.

focker
11-07-2008, 02:05 AM
People who don't know how to use their turn signals while driving, drives me insane... Also slow drivers in the fast lane

Nella
11-07-2008, 03:42 AM
Images that are so huge stretching the page wider. I don't like having to scroll side to side to read the posts. ;) :p

Doc Faustus
11-07-2008, 08:13 AM
When my girlfriend doesn't tell me people did or said something bad to her and I act friendly to this person in spite of it. She's extremely gorgeous and frequently gets rude comeons. But, in some cases these rude comeons come from people in puzzlingly close spheres in our life. There was a pizza place we'd eat lunch at once a week. Six dollars for a sub, soda and fries. And not some sub with like one meatball, one that you sometimes need to eat with a fork. One day I get ready for us to go and she asks to go somewhere else instead. I figure she's getting tired of the place. Next week, we're right by the place and pretty hungry, she says we should go to Mc Donald's instead. I go there by myself later in the week. Then, she does it again and I ask what's wrong and she tells me the guy who runs the place asked her to go for drinks and then come back to his place for sex. I stopped going there until it was under new management and the whole time didn't know to punch the guy in the face when he asked where my girlfriend was. Later she tells me that the guy that works the supermarket deli where I've been eating with very few issues propositioned her a year back and said he didn't believe her breasts were real. Maybe she did go from an A to a C in four years, but it's still none of his business. Now I just don't get anything from there. But, since it happened ages ago I can't report the douchebag and get him fired for extremely unseemly conduct. She says she doesn't tell me because she doesn't want me yelling at, avoiding or fighting people, but I want to be able to tell these bastards off when it happens. That gets on my nerves.

pinkfloyd45769
11-07-2008, 08:16 AM
When my girlfriend doesn't tell me people did or said something bad to her and I act friendly to this person in spite of it. She's extremely gorgeous and frequently gets rude comeons. But, in some cases these rude comeons come from people in puzzlingly close spheres in our life. There was a pizza place we'd eat lunch at once a week. Six dollars for a sub, soda and fries. And not some sub with like one meatball, one that you sometimes need to eat with a fork. One day I get ready for us to go and she asks to go somewhere else instead. I figure she's getting tired of the place. Next week, we're right by the place and pretty hungry, she says we should go to Mc Donald's instead. I go there by myself later in the week. Then, she does it again and I ask what's wrong and she tells me the guy who runs the place asked her to go for drinks and then come back to his place for sex. I stopped going there until it was under new management and the whole time didn't know to punch the guy in the face when he asked where my girlfriend was. Later she tells me that the guy that works the supermarket deli where I've been eating with very few issues propositioned her a year back and said he didn't believe her breasts were real. Maybe she did go from an A to a C in four years, but it's still none of his business. Now I just don't get anything from there. But, since it happened ages ago I can't report the douchebag and get him fired for extremely unseemly conduct. She says she doesn't tell me because she doesn't want me yelling at, avoiding or fighting people, but I want to be able to tell these bastards off when it happens. That gets on my nerves.

You are a sweet guy;)Shes very lucky to have someone like you!!I hate perves like that..and they wonder why they don't get laid??No girl wants to hear that kinda shit!:mad:

Doc Faustus
11-07-2008, 08:19 AM
I don't understand how they think it could work, and they both see me with her all the time. I'm glad that pizza place has a new owner who's too much of a stressed out nasty old crank to be interested in women.

crabapple
11-07-2008, 08:20 AM
poo nuts bears, poo nuts cats, and poo nuts monkey maniacs .....in that order

monster123
11-07-2008, 09:02 AM
The pathetic babies on this forum.

Despare
11-07-2008, 09:09 AM

Relax, have you ever been out in the real world? Some people suck, and some don't, it's that simple. Unfortunately the amount of people who suck far outweigh those who don't but that's life right? Ah well, you're taking the first step, we all know that name calling solves most (if not all) problems.

_____V_____
11-07-2008, 09:13 AM

I thought FerretChucker was much older?

hellfire1
11-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Ah well, you're taking the first step, we all know that name calling solves most (if not all) problems.

Of course not. Ganging up on people is much more effective!

Despare
11-07-2008, 09:16 AM

Generally, yes...

I said nothing toward monster and she called everybody here a baby right? So continue to defend thinking you're the savior, like you're the true embodiment of all that is just, and I'll simply defend myself against outrageous attacks with sardonic remarks.

_____V_____
11-07-2008, 09:17 AM

4 legs good, 2 legs bad?

What came first - the beef or the chicken?

monster123
11-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Generally, yes...

I said nothing toward monster and she called everybody here a baby right? So continue to defend thinking you're the savior, like you're the true embodiment of all that is just, and I'll simply defend myself against outrageous attacks with sardonic remarks.

I dont think i called everyone a baby :) Unless of course you think your a baby i said the pathetic babies on here im only talking about a select few.

Despare
11-07-2008, 09:22 AM
I dont think i called everyone a baby :) Unless of course you think your a baby i said the pathetic babies on here im only talking about a select few.

Your remarks are easily to mistake as generalizations, maybe being more specific would help.

Posher778
11-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Generally, yes...

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you:confused:

monster123
11-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Your remarks are easily to mistake as generalizations, maybe being more specific would help.

I dont think so why dont you try understanding things alittle better.

Despare
11-07-2008, 09:24 AM
I dont think so why dont you try understanding things alittle better.

Oh yes, it's all MY fault. I'll go take a class in "understanding things alittle better" and see if it helps. :rolleyes:

_____V_____
11-07-2008, 09:26 AM
I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you:confused:

Okay, toss Posh in there as well.

monster123
11-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Oh yes, it's all MY fault. I'll go take a class in "understanding things alittle better" and see if it helps. :rolleyes:

See there you go! Admitting to yourself that your at fault is the first step to a healthy life :D

hellfire1
11-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Generally, yes...

Please. A baby?? How that hurts. I'm not defending anyone, but this gets a bit old. As soon as someone starts posting stupid shit, everyone gets their knickers in a fucking bunch. Just ignore the idiots and continue with your lives. They're only as annoying as the attention you give them.

_____V_____
11-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Please. A baby?? How that hurts. I'm not defending anyone, but this gets a bit old. As soon as someone starts posting stupid shit, everyone gets their knickers in a fucking bunch. Just ignore the idiots and continue with your lives. They're only as annoying as the attention you give them.

Anyone give this girl the Congressional Medal of Honor yet?

If not, I m calling Washington.

Despare
11-07-2008, 09:28 AM

Everybody deserves a little attention. :D

Posher778
11-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Okay, toss Posh in there as well.

Oh, i'm sorry. I forgot to help in the construction of your ego. I love you!

:) No but seriously. Dirty fish bowls get on my nerves.

monster123
11-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Everybody deserves a little attention. :D

Not the people who constantly pick arguments with people. If you give them attention they just keep going.

Despare
11-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Not the people who constantly pick arguments with people. If you give them attention they just keep going.

I'm a Scorpio

I enjoy conflict.

I'm annoyed by people yelling at me from the other room while I'm trying to watch a movie.

monster123
11-07-2008, 09:35 AM
People who dont lift the seat and pee all over the toilet :mad:

Posher778
11-07-2008, 09:35 AM
I'm a Scorpio

I enjoy conflict.

I'm annoyed by people yelling at me from the other room while I'm trying to watch a movie.

You're annoyed by everything unless someone's in agony, actually. Which is fun.

Despare
11-07-2008, 09:36 AM
You're annoyed by everything unless someone's in agony, actually. Which is fun.

See? Posh knows me. :D

_____V_____
11-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Oh, i'm sorry. I forgot to help in the construction of your ego. I love you!

:) No but seriously. Dirty fish bowls get on my nerves.

Ok, spare Posh for now.

If the dogs get hungry later, toss him in.

Posher778
11-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Ok, spare Posh for now.

If the dogs get hungry later, toss him in.

See, you all *secretly* like me. You'd never confess it, but it's cool. I'd hate to like me too.

@Despare. Of course. :D

missmacabre
11-07-2008, 10:05 AM
People with bad communications skills aka my family.

Story: My brother comes online and tells me "Derek called to say he wont be there to pick you up from scool." Why? "He didn't say. He sorta rushed to get off the phone."

So I immediately know something is wrong and run from where I'm sitting in the pub to my locker to grab my cell and call him. No answer. At this point I am crying thinking there was some emergency and that it must be bad cause he didn't give much info so I wouldn't worry. (wierd eh?) I call home and ask my dad what's going on, in the meantime the hall is crowded and I am getting claustrophobic. So my dad says "His Mom called this morning and said Derek's sick.. something about the hospital." !!!!!!!!!!! I call his Moms and finally get the whole stroy which was that last night Derek got the flu, and then this morning because of dehydration he went blind, and then passed out. his dad heard the thud of him hitting the floor and brought him to emerg. where he has been on an IV.

I'm still freaking out and making myself sick. I asked my Dad to come get me from school cause I cant deal with being here knowing my bf is sick. It's my job to be there and my job to take care of him so I can't function right now and am skipping class. Missing a class is making me feel guilty though, and just wanting a hug is making me feel selfish cause I shouldn't need taking care of right now.

_____V_____
11-07-2008, 10:07 AM
*hugs Miss M*

All will be ok, dont worry. I m sure he ll be quite fine by evening.

missmacabre
11-07-2008, 10:09 AM
*hugs Miss M*

All will be ok, dont worry. I m sure he ll be quite fine by evening.

I'm sure he will be but it kills me to not be there. He doesn't want me to come over cause I'll likely get sick but I'm still tempted to. The lack of communication skills making me panic doesn't help either.

Posher778
11-07-2008, 10:09 AM
People with bad communications skills aka my family.

Story: My brother comes online and tells me "Derek called to say he wont be there to pick you up from scool." Why? "He didn't say. He sorta rushed to get off the phone."

So I immediately know something is wrong and run from where I'm sitting in the pub to my locker to grab my cell and call him. No answer. At this point I am crying thinking there was some emergency and that it must be bad cause he didn't give much info so I wouldn't worry. (wierd eh?) I call home and ask my dad what's going on, in the meantime the hall is crowded and I am getting claustrophobic. So my dad says "His Mom called this morning and said Derek's sick.. something about the hospital." !!!!!!!!!!! I call his Moms and finally get the whole stroy which was that last night Derek got the flu, and then this morning because of dehydration he went blind, and then passed out. his dad heard the thud of him hitting the floor and brought him to emerg. where he has been on an IV.

I'm still freaking out and making myself sick. I asked my Dad to come get me from school cause I cant deal with being here knowing my bf is sick. It's my job to be there and my job to take care of him so I can't function right now and am skipping class. Missing a class is making me feel guilty though, and just wanting a hug is making me feel selfish cause I shouldn't need taking care of right now.

I hope he's ok. I'd be there if I could, only... both boyfriends in one place is a little sketch. <3

missmacabre
11-07-2008, 10:10 AM
I hope he's ok. I'd be there if I could, only... both boyfriends in one place is a little sketch. <3

I understand, ilu anyway.

sfear
11-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Hey Nella, I like country music a whole lot, mostly pre 1980 (and even then I'm pretty selective). But what bugs me in no small is when my wife and I go into Starbucks and there are three comfy armchairs in the corner and almost without exception if one is taken it's the middle one occupied by some dork whose selfishness succeeds in keeping a couple from sitting together.:mad:

pinkfloyd45769
11-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Ignorance,is bugging the shit out of me today!

neverending
11-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Hiccups... dammit!

hammerfan
11-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Hiccups... dammit!

BOO!!!!!!!!!

Are they gone now? :D

ferretchucker
11-07-2008, 02:29 PM
People using internet abbreviations in actual conversations.

Despare
11-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Hippies...

sfear
11-07-2008, 11:41 PM
People who sit at green lights and people who drive through red.:mad:

Phalanx
11-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Like, dyslexics?
Heh.

focker
11-08-2008, 09:13 AM

I hear where you are coming from, same situation for me and my wife. We would go to a local pizza place where the food was awesome and it is so close to home and we did both enjoy the place until one day my wife said she did not want to go there anymore with no reasoning behind it:confused: It took here a couple of weeks before finally telling me about what happened the last time she went there, same thing that happened to your girlfriend:mad: Needless to say I went down there by myself to grab some lunch and sure enough this assclown was working and was nice as could be to me, asked how my wife was doing and that did it.. Told him if I ever saw him in public I would, well let's just say it wasn't nice... Still waiting to run into him somewhere

Dante'sInferno
11-08-2008, 09:19 AM
Being sick. "Coughs"

hacelikewhoa
11-08-2008, 12:27 PM
when half way through a thread people start having their own personal convos and they never get back on topic so its like anyone new that comes in doesn't know what the hell is going on.

I've noticed this a lot

hacelikewhoa
11-08-2008, 12:56 PM
and some of my posts have randomly disappeared with no explanation and idk why

Leprucky Cougar
11-08-2008, 09:01 PM
People who dont lift the seat and pee all over the toilet :mad:

Same thing for my parents. They hate that as well. In our bathroom we have two signs.

The 1st says : If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie. :D

The second says: Our goal is to keep this bathroom clean. Ladies, please remain seated for the entire performance. Gentleman, your aim will help. Stand closer. It's shorter than you think. :D

missmacabre
11-08-2008, 09:58 PM
and some of my posts have randomly disappeared with no explanation and idk why

You think that's bad? Wait until your PMs disappear. Privacy, psssht.

monster123
11-09-2008, 09:53 AM

Pm's arent private? Now that will get on my nerves!

missmacabre
11-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Pm's arent private? Now that will get on my nerves!

No I guess they are. I got a few PMs from a Mod, and it could just be the new upgrades messing with things.

_____V_____
11-09-2008, 09:56 AM
No I guess they are. I got a few PMs from a Mod, and it could just be the new upgrades messing with things.

Read the announcement at the top, Miss M.

monster123
11-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Okay then thats better. It be stupid if the private message wasnt private...

missmacabre
11-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Read the announcement at the top, Miss M.

I already did, thank you. I just wanted to clarify that I jumped to conclusions and this isn't just people who feel like reading other peoples PMs or anything.

ferretchucker
11-09-2008, 12:56 PM
David Guest.

hacelikewhoa
11-09-2008, 12:58 PM

that's weird

monster123
11-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Paris Hilton pisses me off!:mad:

Leprucky Cougar
11-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Paris Hilton pisses me off!:mad:

Same for me...her dog's adorable. But how this woman Wastes money is outrageous. Has anyone watched her show Paris Hilton's New Best Friend. At least she has wealth genetically though. Nicole Richie, her old best friend was adopted by Lionel Richie.

ferretchucker
11-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Reality TV Shows.

La Chat Noire
11-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Stores that don't allow pets, even when they're small and you can carry them in your arms.

hacelikewhoa
11-10-2008, 04:32 PM
the only stores that should allow pets are pet stores

why else would you need a pet in a store with you?

ferretchucker
11-11-2008, 08:12 AM
the only stores that should allow pets are pet stores

why else would you need a pet in a store with you?

Giving your Dog a walk and you realize you need some milk.

missmacabre
11-11-2008, 08:15 AM
I hate when the little tab on Tim Hortons coffe cups wont stay open.

Also when ungrateful jerks decide to keep doing their homework suring the two minutes of silence.

and when you're sick for a week and miss classes but then have to skip classes afterwards to get caught up. Will it never end?

monster123
11-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Giving your Dog a walk and you realize you need some milk.

Thats a good reason!

I get annoyed with drama queens my friend came over yesterday and she couldnt get her makeup to look right and she flipped started crying and acting like a child i was like :eek: :mad:

missmacabre
11-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Thats a good reason!

I get annoyed with drama queens my friend came over yesterday and she couldnt get her makeup to look right and she flipped started crying and acting like a child i was like :eek: :mad:

I wouldn't call that Drama Queen. I do the same thing because I have OCD and like things to be consistent. I also get really upset when I know exactly what I want to eat but then don't have the ingredients to make it how I normally would. Little things like not having raspberry jam, but having strawberry just makes me so mad. I wouldn't consider myself all full of drama though.

monster123
11-11-2008, 09:27 AM
I wouldn't call that Drama Queen. I do the same thing because I have OCD and like things to be consistent. I also get really upset when I know exactly what I want to eat but then don't have the ingredients to make it how I normally would. Little things like not having raspberry jam, but having strawberry just makes me so mad. I wouldn't consider myself all full of drama though.

Well she doesnt have OCD she got voted biggest drama queen at school its just who she is.

hacelikewhoa
11-11-2008, 04:59 PM
if my hair or makeup didn't look good I'd flip out too

Leprucky Cougar
11-11-2008, 07:39 PM
and when you're sick for a week and miss classes but then have to skip classes afterwards to get caught up. Will it never end?

I agree... that happened to me. But eventually we'll get there...or I hope so
It helps if alot of the material is online (like notes, and quizzes)

missmacabre
11-11-2008, 07:46 PM
I agree... that happened to me. But eventually we'll get there...or I hope so
It helps if alot of the material is online (like notes, and quizzes)

Oh, online notes, how I love thee. They are the only reason I can afford to stay home and sleep and eat soup tomorrow.

hacelikewhoa
11-12-2008, 08:41 PM
smart ass message board kids get on my nerves also and what I mean by that is always trying to be right about everything and get the last word in.

Phalanx
11-14-2008, 05:30 PM
smart ass message board kids get on my nerves also and what I mean by that is always trying to be right about everything and get the last word in.

So...80 or so percent?

Have I mentioned the hangnail thing? Wow that gets to me...it's like, how the fuck has evolution not sorted this shit out yet?

Disease
11-14-2008, 05:52 PM
flannelette sheets... eeerrrr.

Despare
11-14-2008, 06:30 PM

Sentences that aren't capitalized. ;)

hacelikewhoa
11-14-2008, 07:55 PM
woooooodoo

Dude Guadalupe
11-14-2008, 11:22 PM
Quite literally everything.

urgeok2
11-15-2008, 03:29 AM
stupid people piss me off
arrogant people
stupid arrogant people
stupid dumb motherfuckers..

but - what really gets on my nerves ?? : synapses

La Chat Noire
11-15-2008, 08:07 AM
the fact that the only mail I ever get is bills :(

bloodrayne
11-16-2008, 05:12 AM
Quite literally everything.

Oh, I can think of a few things that make you very happy...Of course, most of those have to do with food :p

the fact that the only mail I ever get is bills :(There's always a bright side...At least you don't have a bunch of crap to fill your garbage can with...I get SOOO much junk mail

hacelikewhoa
11-18-2008, 11:27 AM
Indian givers get on my nerves

my aunt just bought back a table that I bought from her. I really didn't want to sell it back.. it fit perfect in my kitchen..one of those tall breakfast nook type tables and it matched like perfectly but I'm broke and need the money badly. She gave m this god awful table...its short but the table top is huge and takes up half my kitchen and it only came with 2 chairs..and the top of it is painted like a clock?? ahhhh!

and another thing..

when you let someone borrow something and they never give it back!
biggest mistake ever.. I was in a band over two years ago and I let the guitarist borrow my black epiphone electric guitar, a distortion pedal, and all of the cords. well the band broke up and she moved to cleveland. Well I've been trying to contact her ever since but she won't email me or call me back! And it's really pissing me off. One of my good friends was her best friend so I was trying to get it back through her but she hasn't really tried. So I'm going to have to drive to clevo and hunt this bitch down and steal my shit back!

Phalanx
11-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Indian givers get on my nerves

I know what that means, but I'm not sure how the term came about.
Most actual Indians (er...the asian located ones anyhow) I've known, if they give something...well, I've not had them ask for it back.

I don't like that I have a couple back problems, but I find the most difficult thing to do is sleep on my back, which I ought to.

hacelikewhoa
11-19-2008, 02:12 AM
I know what that means, but I'm not sure how the term came about.
Most actual Indians (er...the asian located ones anyhow) I've known, if they give something...well, I've not had them ask for it back.

I don't like that I have a couple back problems, but I find the most difficult thing to do is sleep on my back, which I ought to.

I absolutely cannot sleep on my back either. I have to switch sides constantly throughout the night which messes up my shoulders and causes my upper back to hurt. The kind of work I do also tears up my back so I'm hoping to go to school soon and get out of it.

and as for indian giving.. idk why it's called that but it makes for a pretty funny seinfield episode.

neverending
11-19-2008, 02:30 AM
The term "Indian giver" came from American settlers when they first came in contact with Native Americans. They didn't have exactly the same concept of ownership the Europeans did, so when they would "give" something to a settler, the settler thought it was theirs to keep, when really they were just loaning it. Later on, when the native needed to use it he would come to get it, only to find this wasn't viewed too kindly.

hacelikewhoa
11-19-2008, 02:34 AM
And now I know.

;)

Phalanx
11-19-2008, 02:42 AM
Heh, he just made that up - but it sounds real enough to be true ;)

hacelikewhoa
11-19-2008, 02:44 AM
well sounds good enough to me.

hacelikewhoa
11-25-2008, 06:48 AM
Fat people that are in denial get on my nerves. OR the internet fatties that try to hide the fat in pictures. Also, ugly people who think highly of themselves and post their disturbing pictures on the internet and then they whine when they get made fun of or tortured on /b/. It's like what were you thinking duh?!

maybe I'm just mean but I think it's annoying.

missmacabre
11-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Fat people that are in denial get on my nerves. OR the internet fatties that try to hide the fat in pictures. Also, ugly people who think highly of themselves and post their disturbing pictures on the internet and then they whine when they get made fun of or tortured on /b/. It's like what were you thinking duh?!

maybe I'm just mean but I think it's annoying.

omg hahahaha you are quickly shaping up to be my best friend. I too hate fat people who just don't try to do anything about their excessive weight. I'm not talking chubby, but those people I see in Wal-mart who are in motorized scooters because they're too fat to walk. Honestly, just walk. Even if it's only for few feet before you get tired, it's better than nothing.

skyblue342
11-25-2008, 11:07 AM
omg hahahaha you are quickly shaping up to be my best friend. I too hate fat people who just don't try to do anything about their excessive weight. I'm not talking chubby, but those people I see in Wal-mart who are in motorized scooters because they're too fat to walk. Honestly, just walk. Even if it's only for few feet before you get tired, it's better than nothing.

Haha im pretty sure alot of people hate that. The other day i was going up to the super walmart i was driving through the areas where people come out of the store and here comes this really fat dude in a scooter i had to wait like 10 mins he kept scooting along then stopping then scooting then stopping i was pissed! It reminded me of something you'd see on south park.

bwind22
11-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Christmas music being played everywhere BEFORE Thanksgiving. ARggh!

And I hate large crowds of slow moving people (like malls around the holidays or State Fairs, etc...) Inevitably, I'll be strolling along at a snail's pace, but still moving with the flow of people when the idiot in front of me will just abruptly stop to gaze at something, then the mom behind me will ram her stroller in to my ankles.

ferretchucker
11-25-2008, 12:15 PM
People going for the sympathy vote!!!

Phalanx
11-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Haha im pretty sure alot of people hate that. The other day i was going up to the super walmart i was driving through the areas where people come out of the store and here comes this really fat dude in a scooter i had to wait like 10 mins he kept scooting along then stopping then scooting then stopping i was pissed! It reminded me of something you'd see on south park.

Yeah, I'm overweight for my age and height...I think BMI is lower on account of my frame, but yknow it's still there.
Now, In my eyes there's folks like me me, then there's "too" fat, then there's the ridiculously sized motherfuckers that make me feel pretty damn thin...thing is, it's this sliding scale where you can see it get less and less likely that these people will, or even can, do anything about it.
I personally think the people that get themselves so fat that they need some kind've assistance to walk or even transport themselves have just not given a shit....I mean, what, they never even walked?
I walk, hell, that's about all I do aside from a few weights here'n there, but I'm not about to be sitting my ass in a scooter just making the problem worse.

hacelikewhoa
11-25-2008, 03:31 PM

lol well I'm glad someone feels the same as I do. I mean I'm pretty lucky I have high metabolism and my mom weighs like 80 lbs but even if I didn't I would NEVER let myself get fat. And you can tell when you are gaining too much weight and need to do something about it. How the hell do they get that big? They do it to themselves and don't do anything to fix it and then comes along 50 other medical problems. What a waste.

hellfire1
11-25-2008, 03:48 PM
lol well I'm glad someone feels the same as I do. I mean I'm pretty lucky I have high metabolism and my mom weighs like 80 lbs but even if I didn't I would NEVER let myself get fat. And you can tell when you are gaining too much weight and need to do something about it. How the hell do they get that big? They do it to themselves and don't do anything to fix it and then comes along 50 other medical problems. What a waste.

Murderdoll???

:p

missmacabre
11-25-2008, 03:56 PM

same here with the fast metabolism. I have only weighed more than 115 lbs once but I am relatively active and eat healthy most of the time.

I know that some people have metabolism issues where they gain weight naturally and can't help it. Same with when people are stuck in bed for a long time and can't go out and exercise. that's excusable, bu I have been asked my people "how do you stay so skinny?" while they drink their first soda of the day at 8 am. What am I supposed to say?

monalisa
11-25-2008, 04:21 PM
hacelikewhoa and missmacabre:

Oh my lord ladies, I hate to tell ya, but age and gravity may get the best of you some day. Don't worry, it probably won't happen for about 20 years. But when it does, you're not gonna like it. I am active and I still have to fight off the weight. Look at my profile pic and you'll see that I'm a bit chubby (but I love Michael Berryman, so I keep it there anyway). I was always underweight until I hit about 30, then it slooooowly started happening. I had to watch what I ate, cuz it started actually showing on my body. I am more active now, I've actually lost a few pounds since the profile pic, but it gets harder as time goes on. Something to look forward to. :p

You are both beautiful, Pinky too, enjoy it while you can, it may not last. But you all seem to be beautiful on the inside, and I guess that matters the most in the long run. 'K, now i'm being sappy so I'll shut up. :)

monalisa
11-25-2008, 04:25 PM
What gets on my nerves the worst? Arrogant assholes.

hacelikewhoa
11-25-2008, 05:48 PM
same here with the fast metabolism. I have only weighed more than 115 lbs once but I am relatively active and eat healthy most of the time.

I know that some people have metabolism issues where they gain weight naturally and can't help it. Same with when people are stuck in bed for a long time and can't go out and exercise. that's excusable, bu I have been asked my people "how do you stay so skinny?" while they drink their first soda of the day at 8 am. What am I supposed to say?

I get asked what my size is allllllll the time. And they always ask me how I'm small too. I'm not active and I eat a shit ton of junk, smoke, and occasionally drink but I strangely don't gain any weight from it. So I really don't know why I'm skinny I'm guessing maybe genetics? My mom is like 80 lbs and wears a double zero. I weight like 110 at the max and wear size 1. I want to exercise just to be healthy but I'd never stick to it. And I think If I ever started to gain weight that wouldn't come off with diet and exercise I'd go straight to lipo. Some people may think plastic surgery is drastic..but I don't think a little lipo would hurt. But looks are like a hobby to me almost. I love putting on my make up everyday and doing my hair and such.

monalisa
11-25-2008, 06:01 PM
I get asked what my size is allllllll the time. And they always ask me how I'm small too. I'm not active and I eat a shit ton of junk, smoke, and occasionally drink but I strangely don't gain any weight from it. So I really don't know why I'm skinny I'm guessing maybe genetics? My mom is like 80 lbs and wears a double zero. I weight like 110 at the max and wear size 1. I want to exercise just to be healthy but I'd never stick to it. And I think If I ever started to gain weight that wouldn't come off with diet and exercise I'd go straight to lipo. Some people may think plastic surgery is drastic..but I don't think a little lipo would hurt. But looks are like a hobby to me almost. I love putting on my make up everyday and doing my hair and such.

Oh, tee-hee, did ya read my post which is a dose of reality?

Sorry, not trying to be mean. But ....................... at your age, I was 5'6" and weighed 105.

missmacabre
11-25-2008, 06:04 PM

Yeah. For me eating healthy isn't to stay skinny, it's to gain weight. You've really gotta be careful about that stuff. *venting* I weighed 120 lbs in grade 8 at 5'2" and felt chubby so I sorta stopped eating and started over exercising once I was in high school. I would throw out my breakfast when no one was looking, drink a pop for lunch to keep enough energy to last me until supper time, then have a big meal. I was on the dance team and improv. team and I had to be in front of the whole school so I always worked out and rarely ate, especially in public. I felt guilty for eating food. By the end of grade 9 I was 5'3" and weighed 87 lbs. Ended up passing out in gym class once and had to have a teacher watch me eat lunch after that which was humiliating.

Now I say I eat healthy so that I can maintain a steady weight between 105-110 lbs. I was so proud of myself over the summer because I felt really okay with myself and finally figured out guys aren't gonna think I'm ugly for having curves. (It's rather the opposite.) I put up posters of pinups in my room to remind me of that and got my weight up to 115lbs. Then I got the flu and stopped eating for a bit when I got fired and lost 10lbs in 2 weeks. I also have an irregular heart beat sometimes from losing so much weight.

Back up to almost 110 now though :D Moral of the story is don't go crazy to be skinny. Uber-skinny leads to heart problems.

monalisa
11-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Yeah. For me eating healthy isn't to stay skinny, it's to gain weight. You've really gotta be careful about that stuff. *venting* I weighed 120 lbs in grade 8 at 5'2" and felt chubby so I sorta stopped eating and started over exercising once I was in high school. I would throw out my breakfast when no one was looking, drink a pop for lunch to keep enough energy to last me until supper time, then have a big meal. I was on the dance team and improv. team and I had to be in front of the whole school so I always worked out and rarely ate, especially in public. I felt guilty for eating food. By the end of grade 9 I was 5'3" and weighed 87 lbs. Ended up passing out in gym class once and had to have a teacher watch me eat lunch after that which was humiliating.

Now I say I eat healthy so that I can maintain a steady weight between 105-110 lbs. I was so proud of myself over the summer because I felt really okay with myself and finally figured out guys aren't gonna think I'm ugly for having curves. (It's rather the opposite.) I put up posters of pinups in my room to remind me of that and got my weight up to 115lbs. Then I got the flu and stopped eating for a bit when I got fired and lost 10lbs in 2 weeks. I also have an irregular heart beat sometimes from losing so much weight.

Back up to almost 110 now though :D Moral of the story is don't go crazy to be skinny. Uber-skinny leads to heart problems.

I updated my previous post, please read it. You are totally correct, people that are obsessed with being too skinny are a danger to themselves. You will most likely gain weight as you grow older. Don't destroy youself trying to fight it. Live a healthy active life and try to eat right, beyond that, if you're not skinny enough for society's fucked up opinions, so what. Be healthy!

And when I was in my early 20's I had to eat to try to gain weight. It's not going to last ladies.

missmacabre
11-25-2008, 06:18 PM
I updated my previous post, please read it. You are totally correct, people that are obsessed with being too skinny are a danger to themselves. You will most likely gain weight as you grow older. Don't destroy youself trying to fight it. Live a healthy active life and try to eat right, beyond that, if you're not skinny enough for society's fucked up opinions, so what. Be healthy!

sorry didn't see that, damn last post of the page misses.

I know I won't be skinny forever. My mom was my size when she was my age so I know what I have to look forward to. haha. Anyway, it's not even the media or society that makes me want to be thin, it's just in my head. I look at big girls and am jealous as hell. There's this girl at my school who's big but she rocks it. She has curves, something I am just starting to have and appreciate. Sorry I'm bad at explaining: I think curves are nice but when I see them on me my instinct is that they shouldn't be there.

I didn't mean to be rude about saying I don't like overweight people, but I just don't like when people complain about how they are overweight but keep the habits that are killing them. I just think that if you're gonna complain, you should try to fix the problem first?

monalisa
11-25-2008, 06:22 PM
sorry didn't see that, damn last post of the page misses.

I know I won't be skinny forever. My mom was my size when she was my age so I know what I have to look forward to. haha. Anyway, it's not even the media or society that makes me want to be thin, it's just in my head. I look at big girls and am jealous as hell. There's this girl at my school who's big but she rocks it. She has curves, something I am just starting to have and appreciate.

I didn't mean to be rude about saying I don't like overweight people, but I just don't like when people complain about how they are overweight but keep the habits that are killing them. I just think that if you're gonna complain, you should try to fix the problem first?

The only thing I have to say that is good about getting older and gaining weight is that I finally have boobs. :) I never had them when I was skinny. :p

hacelikewhoa
11-25-2008, 06:24 PM

well that's awesome that you're healthy now and trying to maintain. I went through a bit of depression when I was about 15/16 and lost all appetite so I would go days without eating more than some soda crackers. It seems so crazy to me now and I'm ashamed of all of the bad things I did to myself back then. I was a cutter and a loner. I cried on a daily basis. My dad caught me and intervened I had to go to a group therapy or be placed in a ward. They said I had major depression and dysthymic disorder. I was put on anti depressants which didn't work and the therapy only caused more problems with me and my family and I felt like I was being brainwashed. I got into some more trouble and then I moved out and back into my moms house which was even more drama due to the environment and underlying issues. I left there and went to my aunts and then I moved on my own. Couldn't afford it so I moved back. Now I'm on my own again. I feel fine. I still have emotional break downs but I'm not stupid. I don't hurt myself but I do think I have anger problems resulting from build up from all of my baggage. My poor boyfriend has to put up with my rampages. My life has always had some kind of drama awaiting. But I don't think much people would appreciate me posting my whole life story so I guess I should end here.

monalisa
11-25-2008, 06:42 PM
well that's awesome that you're healthy now and trying to maintain. I went through a bit of depression when I was about 15/16 and lost all appetite so I would go days without eating more than some soda crackers. It seems so crazy to me now and I'm ashamed of all of the bad things I did to myself back then. I was a cutter and a loner. I cried on a daily basis. My dad caught me and intervened I had to go to a group therapy or be placed in a ward. They said I had major depression and dysthymic disorder. I was put on anti depressants which didn't work and the therapy only caused more problems with me and my family and I felt like I was being brainwashed. I got into some more trouble and then I moved out and back into my moms house which was even more drama due to the environment and underlying issues. I left there and went to my aunts and then I moved on my own. Couldn't afford it so I moved back. Now I'm on my own again. I feel fine. I still have emotional break downs but I'm not stupid. I don't hurt myself but I do think I have anger problems resulting from build up from all of my baggage. My poor boyfriend has to put up with my rampages. My life has always had some kind of drama awaiting. But I don't think much people would appreciate me posting my whole life story so I guess I should end here.

Yah, you may be labeled a whiner, unfortunately, or some guys that want to get in your pants may pretend to care. But for whatever it's worth, I can relate. I've dealt with depression pretty much all my life. Try to keep in mind what is really important. The people that love you are the ones that count, the ones that really love you, not the superficial ones.

Deep4est
11-25-2008, 06:56 PM
When a baby craps his diapers in front of me in a grocery checkout line.

Laying out by the pool when a faint intermittent smell of dog shit passes by with the warm breeze.

Phalanx
11-25-2008, 07:10 PM
I don't like my foot itching...I have such calloused feet, which is fine by me...but it makes it so I have to hammer them against something to scratch them effectively through this surface.

hacelikewhoa
11-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Yah, you may be labeled a whiner, unfortunately, or some guys that want to get in your pants may pretend to care. But for whatever it's worth, I can relate. I've dealt with depression pretty much all my life. Try to keep in mind what is really important. The people that love you are the ones that count, the ones that really love you, not the superficial ones.

If I was a whiner I'd be posting threads about my heart being broken.

missmacabre
11-28-2008, 08:04 PM

Seriously, Murderdoll? Haha Let's all agree that we are all big whiners.:p

monalisa
11-29-2008, 09:11 AM

Actually, I was trying to be nice with what I said to you. But...whatever...I'll behave.

monalisa
11-29-2008, 09:13 AM
...Haha Let's all agree that we are all big whiners.:p

You do have a good point. We all have our moments. :D

mikeyjay88
11-29-2008, 10:41 AM

thanks! :mad: im pretty sure that threads gonna haunt me forever! lol

sfear
11-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Lately it's trying to get specific threads to appear on my screen. I get to the HDC Forums okay, and sub forums okay, but when I click on a particular thread it will take between five and fifteen minutes for it to appear. Sometimes 40 - 50% of my time at HDC is spent waiting. I saw the thread about upgrades to the website and know we were told to expect some delays but that was several weeks ago. I still wait and wait and wait for that first thread to appear. After that, of course, things are okay, but until then....it's kind of annoying.:mad:

monalisa
11-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Lately it's trying to get specific threads to appear on my screen. I get to the HDC Forums okay, and sub forums okay, but when I click on a particular thread it will take between five and fifteen minutes for it to appear. Sometimes 40 - 50% of my time at HDC is spent waiting. I saw the thread about upgrades to the website and know we were told to expect some delays but that was several weeks ago. I still wait and wait and wait for that first thread to appear. After that, of course, things are okay, but until then....it's kind of annoying.:mad:

I've been experiencing slow response time with my computer too lately, and not just on this site. Drives me fucking nuts cuz I think there's something wrong with this thing, but then I'm afraid to do too much cuz I don't wanna make it worse. Aaaaarrrg.

sfear
11-29-2008, 03:33 PM
I've been experiencing slow response time with my computer too lately, and not just on this site. Drives me fucking nuts cuz I think there's something wrong with this thing, but then I'm afraid to do too much cuz I don't wanna make it worse. Aaaaarrrg.

Same here. Maybe I putting too much music on my hard drive or something.

Phalanx
11-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Check the properties of your HD/s, if theyre at less than 20% left, time to start taking things off.
Also run disk defragmenter, if you don't regularly.

urgeok2
11-29-2008, 04:13 PM
could be full of spyware too ..

run lavasoft adaware if you dont have it already

monalisa
11-29-2008, 06:09 PM
I regularly run Windows Update, Norton updates, Spybot updates, run Disk Cleanup and Defrag. Got plenty of disk space. I do all the regular maintenance shit and it's still slower than normal. I don't download much either. ??? It's irritating.

Phalanx
11-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Smash it, for feeling better.

monalisa
11-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Smash it, for feeling better.

LOL, very tempting.

mikeyjay88
12-03-2008, 11:34 AM
I hate liars and whores

Animal Abusers

Arrogant people

Smartasses

People who spit.

and
Scene girls and boys

missmacabre
12-03-2008, 11:42 AM
People who spit.

people who spit. that is a good one. I can't stand that at all. Especially when they spit just before you're about to walk in that spot. There are some reasons why you can get away with it, like if you have pneumonia.....

My grandpa chewed tobacco before he dies because they wouldn't let him smoke. (He had lung cancer) There is nothing grosser than stepping in chewing tobacco.

mikeyjay88
12-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Yea thats freakin sick! Its all over the sidewalk by where i live i stepped outside to walk my dog and i was like SICK! We step on that crap and bring it into our homes.

Another thing that gets on my nerves germs :mad:

missmacabre
12-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Yea thats freakin sick! Its all over the sidewalk by where i live i stepped outside to walk my dog and i was like SICK! We step on that crap and bring it into our homes.

Another thing that gets on my nerves germs :mad:

Haha you should have see me having a panic attack when I went to the clinic yesterday. I'm such a germaphobe.

stubbornforgey
12-03-2008, 01:02 PM
fucking up at work..:o

em given the employees time sheets for next weeks pay.
same time em given some old notes to shred..
i shred old notes AND employees time sheets.
but..!! my time sheet is still sitting on my desk in one piece..
ALL fixed now but ..oh boi!!what an embarrasing to do.

thank heavens for saving employees details on the old computer 1st.

hacelikewhoa
12-03-2008, 03:21 PM
assholes get on my nerves.

I'm tired of getting stepped on all the time.

urgeok2
12-03-2008, 04:44 PM
i hate redneck hillbilly cracker fucks who dont know enough to take off their perpetually worn baseball hats when they are in a restaurant.

Phalanx
12-03-2008, 05:57 PM
It's time to step back.

...I don't like my floppy conditioned hair right now...

missmacabre
12-03-2008, 07:24 PM
It's time to step back.

...I don't like my floppy conditioned hair right now...

Have you tried a volumizer? Or maybe some hot rollers?:D

Phalanx
12-03-2008, 07:34 PM
While I'm not too "manly" to use a lot of cosmetic-y stuff, I shampoo and condition every few days, exfoliate, cleanse, and use toners...I don't really like putting anything else in my hair, post-wash.

...annoying, though naturally beautiful.

mikeyjay88
12-04-2008, 11:15 AM
As of today people in general get on my nerves

Went to shell to get some coffee and cigs lady cuts in front of me in line and told me its because shes "older" then i go to BK to get a whopper the cashier was rude as hell(thats typical here though), after that I go outside to find some jerkoff sitting on my car smoking, I told him to get off and he acted like i was wrong for not wanting him sitting on my car. Finally he gets off and spits on my window :mad: I was so pissed i threw my whopper at him. No fighting though i think he wanted to but a cop was passing by so he pretty much ended it all. He gave the dork a warning though! I would of arrested him just for being stupid :D

People suck!

hammerfan
12-04-2008, 11:22 AM
As of today people in general get on my nerves

Went to shell to get some coffee and cigs lady cuts in front of me in line and told me its because shes "older" then i go to BK to get a whopper the cashier was rude as hell(thats typical here though), after that I go outside to find some jerkoff sitting on my car smoking, I told him to get off and he acted like i was wrong for not wanting him sitting on my car. Finally he gets off and spits on my window :mad: I was so pissed i threw my whopper at him. No fighting though i think he wanted to but a cop was passing by so he pretty much ended it all. He gave the dork a warning though! I would of arrested him just for being stupid :D

People suck!

Well, you've had the day from hell, haven't you?

mikeyjay88
12-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Well, you've had the day from hell, haven't you?

Yes! it was horrible. I couldnt believe how it just kept getting worse.

hammerfan
12-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Yes! it was horrible. I couldnt believe how it just kept getting worse.

That's when I go home and stay there.

neverending
12-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Lazy people who could do things themselves but expect others to serve their spoiled little asses like the world is their servant.

Speaking in general terms, of course.

missmacabre
12-04-2008, 08:03 PM
I stressed myself out to the point where I have hives. Now I'm trying to study but I'm way too itchy. So I'm stressing more and getting more spots. It's rediculous!

mikeyjay88
12-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Lazy people who could do things themselves but expect others to serve their spoiled little asses like the world is their servant.

Speaking in general terms, of course.

I hate that too i also hate little babies who get their panties in a bunch because something way more important comes up and they didnt get what they wanted out of someone. :mad:

mikeyjay88
12-05-2008, 11:18 AM
I stressed myself out to the point where I have hives. Now I'm trying to study but I'm way too itchy. So I'm stressing more and getting more spots. It's rediculous!

Sorry your that stressed, i hope everything gets better for you <3

stubbornforgey
12-05-2008, 03:31 PM
assholes get on my nerves.

I'm tired of getting stepped on all the time.

start stepping back on them..

i hate forgetting stuff and i have been doing that alot.

Phalanx
12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
People who diss the 80's.
THEY all thought it was cool then, too.
Frontin' bitches.

Phalanx
12-06-2008, 12:09 AM
sɹǝʞɔnɟ ɹǝɥʇoɯ ǝɥʇ llɐ ʞɔnɟ

Phalanx
12-07-2008, 03:25 PM
I've got a new one...people that bitch and complain about the "high" price of fuel.
*Here, a bottle of coke if more expensive per litre, lets not even get onto another common indulgence, alchohol...that there's MUCH more expensive.
Seems people are happy to pay extra, and ever increasing prices for these kind've things, but when it comes to the practical purchase of fuel, they get cheap...?
*A train ticket going as little as 2 stops is about $4AUD.
Now unless you've got a real gas guzzler of a car to an insane level, you could drive the same distance there and back on a litre of fuel which at the highest of high prices here might be $1.90AUD, leave when you want - not subject to timetables and inefficient service, you can control (in most cases) the temperature, you can move (in most cases) up to 4 people rather than just yourself, you don't have to put up with strangers, you can listen to music, and generally get there quicker and more efficiently. For less.

So what the fuck...? Just because it was "this much less" like 10 years ago?
Inflation. Actually happens with everything.
I think it's time people shut up about this one.

The_Return
12-07-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm sure this has been mentioned already - I haven't read much of this thread, to be honest - but lazy grammar/typing annoys the living Hell out of me.

I could care less if you don't bother to capitalize, or if you make little mistakes here and there. Nobody's perfect...heck, as soon as I post this I know someone is likely going to find a mistake in here and attack me for it.

It's just laziness that pisses me off. I mean, English wasn't everyone's best subject in school. It goes without saying that not everyone uses perfect grammar at all times - nor would I dream of expecting them to. But really, how hard is it to use spell check? Most browsers have one built in for God's sake!

I totally understand if you misuse a semi-colon or leave out apostrophes, or fall into a typing trap that spell check can't catch ("if" instead of "of" for example). But really, its not that hard to make your posts coherent, at the very least. A few people around here aren't even decipherable a lot of the time...

Freak
12-07-2008, 03:45 PM
wha you r takin boot me grammur are purfet

stubbornforgey
12-07-2008, 05:30 PM
I've got a new one...people that bitch and complain about the "high" price of fuel.
*Here, a bottle of coke if more expensive per litre, lets not even get onto another common indulgence, alchohol...that there's MUCH more expensive.
Seems people are happy to pay extra, and ever increasing prices for these kind've things, but when it comes to the practical purchase of fuel, they get cheap...?
Now unless you've got a real gas guzzler of a car to an insane level, you could drive the same distance there and back on a litre of fuel which at the highest of high prices here might be $1.90AUD, leave when you want - not subject to timetables and inefficient service, you can control (in most cases) the temperature, you can move (in most cases) up to 4 people rather than just yourself, you don't have to put up with strangers, you can listen to music, and generally get there quicker and more efficiently. For less.

FARRRRRRRRRRRRRK..your petrol and shit still going up..??
ours has fallen so dramatically lately..5 bux fuel actually gets you a long way now.Its down to 1.30 now..I would have a word with Rudd if i were you.

Return..LOL..you have been singing that song for awhile now ..see people have started listening and are now speeeling corextly jez for j0o. :)

Phalanx
12-07-2008, 06:32 PM
FARRRRRRRRRRRRRK..your petrol and shit still going up..??
No, it seems to be all good now, about 30% less than a few months ago...
But my main complaint is people who bitch about it at any given time.

hacelikewhoa
12-08-2008, 03:34 AM
I'm pretty happy with the gas prices around here. I almost got a half a tank with only 5 bucks!

Posher778
12-08-2008, 04:08 AM
TODAY gets on my nerves.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The_Return
12-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Return..LOL..you have been singing that song for awhile now ..see people have started listening and are now speeeling corextly jez for j0o. :)

I certainly have...funny, I can still barely read your posts :p

stubbornforgey
12-08-2008, 12:41 PM
I certainly have...funny, I can still barely read your posts :p

hahahahahaha
em getting better..you have to admit that ..sheesh!! :o

ferretchucker
12-08-2008, 01:12 PM

Over £1GBP a litre is a lot. That's over $2.27AUD and nearly $1.50USD. And how many people have to buy over 50 one litre bottles of Coke a few times a month?

The_Return
12-08-2008, 01:17 PM
hahahahahaha
em getting better..you have to admit that ..sheesh!! :o

Yes, I'll give you that - now I can figure about about half of 'em :D

missmacabre
12-08-2008, 02:01 PM
How my school has the Web Design and Programming students have a a common first year. I know the Web D people are all very creative and that most of our brains don't function very well when it comes to logic and math. The Programmers are great with logic but suck at design and colour theory.

So here I am with only 56% percent in my C# development class with an exam worth only 20%. Even if I did understand anything about methods and arrays and got perfect on the final I would only get a 76%. There goes my average.

Sure I will end up with a 95 in English Communications, and high 80s in Database, Graphic design and HTML. I just really wanted to be the person who gets handed the summer Web Design job at the end of the year.

Phalanx
12-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Over £1GBP a litre is a lot. That's over $2.27AUD and nearly $1.50USD. And how many people have to buy over 50 one litre bottles of Coke a few times a month?
Ok, so those prices DO sound pretty high...but then, public transport (here at least) is by far and wide more expensive than that.
It's a practical expense, like electricity - people just have to deal with it.
But like I said...my main issue is with those that AAAALWAYS complain about it, low end or high.

stubbornforgey
12-08-2008, 04:05 PM
I am one of those lazy bastards
I just pay the price cos I can't be bothered running around all over town,
chasing down all the specials.
By the time you do get there, it wouldve cost you extra to put petrol in your car.

'crosses her legs n swings on her chair'

yups!!just good ole lazy stubbs' :D

hacelikewhoa
12-09-2008, 04:25 AM
I don't ever really read the price of gas.. I just buy it. The only time I go out of my way somewhere to get gas is when I have a lot off from my giant eagle fuel perks..(it's down the street a couple blocks) but I don't really go to giant eagle that often anymore I'd rather just go to save a lot.

missmacabre
12-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Apparently if you work with someone else on a piece of C# code and get identical answers you get full marks. If you live too far from the school to do that and work together over msn and get identical code you lose 50% of your assignment grade due to copying. The teacher blamed the fact that I missed his class for 2 weeks due to illness, and claims I couldn't possibly have known how to code arrays and methods on my own.

I'm sorry but this guy is a piece of shit teacher who never even went to teachers college. He was a computer tech who they hired to teach a class. He is monotone and boring and I DID learn methods and arrays on my own, from a text book while I was sick. Fucking asshole can find a new career when I'm through issuing complaints.

mikeyjay88
12-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Wow! What a piece of crap teacher! They should fire his ass!

Im tired of stupid people! Seriously. So im leaving here in 2 days and one of my good friends comes over to help me move, while hes here he tells me that he too did stuff with my ex girlfriend rose. He says and i quote "its something thats just killing me inside, i needed to tell you". Did i really need to know that?! NO! People are so damn stupid sometimes. :mad:

missmacabre
12-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Wow! What a piece of crap teacher! They should fire his ass!

Im tired of stupid people! Seriously. So im leaving here in 2 days and one of my good friends comes over to help me move, while hes here he tells me that he too did stuff with my ex girlfriend rose. He says and i quote "its something thats just killing me inside, i needed to tell you". Did i really need to know that?! NO! People are so damn stupid sometimes. :mad:
I actually think your friend did the right thing by telling you. Sure it's not something you want to hear, but you would feel worse if you had found out on your own somehow.

mikeyjay88
12-09-2008, 09:50 AM
I never would of. I dont talk to her anymore. Besides im already sad i had to leave cali, amber, my band, and now i find out my friend is a piece of shit aswell. I mean i guess if he needed to tell me he could of waited til i was like 90 eh? Than id be too old to care right? Plus im just tired of things getting worse in my life.

Phalanx
12-09-2008, 02:49 PM
You've referred to her as your "ex" in the same sentence as him having done "something" with her...assuming she was your ex at the time, I don't see what the problem is.
Expecting a friend to like hate/not communicate with someone on account of a breakup might seem a simple enough request, but it's not.
I mean c'mon, the guys helping you move.

That said, if she WASN'T an ex at the time, you've got some kind've right to be pissed and it doesn't just seem unhealthily obsessive.

mikeyjay88
12-10-2008, 09:31 AM
You've referred to her as your "ex" in the same sentence as him having done "something" with her...assuming she was your ex at the time, I don't see what the problem is.
Expecting a friend to like hate/not communicate with someone on account of a breakup might seem a simple enough request, but it's not.
I mean c'mon, the guys helping you move.

That said, if she WASN'T an ex at the time, you've got some kind've right to be pissed and it doesn't just seem unhealthily obsessive.

I probably should of wrote it a bit better. He did stuff with her when i was with her.

Phalanx
12-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah well that's fucked up, and may have been a contributing cause.
I say let him move your stuff, then punch him in the face and be done with him.

missmacabre
12-10-2008, 02:26 PM
WHY DO TEACHERS SUCK SO MUCH?!!

I was fine with html thinking it was due Friday but nooo. Who the hell writes Wednesday, December 12th? Honestly who looks at the day of the week when reading dates anyway? It's a waste of time. I just look at the date, December 12. Which would have been Friday. At 2 pm. God damn stupid effing teachers. My grades are suffering due to their mistakes. Eff!

novadawn969
12-10-2008, 03:14 PM
Patients who think your life and the rest of the clinic exsists just for them and their family.

Patients who are late, and expect to be seen right away.

Patients who get pissed because the OB/GYN has to deliver a baby when they have an appointment. What are we supposed to do? "Hey there little one! Can you wait and hour or two and not come out? We have someone who thinks they need our attention more right now. What's that you say? You're suffocaiting? Then hold your breath! You know, you should just go back in until this weekend. Thanks kiddo!"

Walk-in patients who need to see the family doctor and the only doctor who works friday is an OB/GYN, then decide they need all their records because they don't want to come to the clinic anymore.

Administration who tries to run where you work from their office 300 miles away, and think you can do everyones job and still get your work done.

Administration who refuse to replace the doctor they got rid of, then complain that we aren't seeing enough patients.

Administration who promise you a raise with your promotion, and give it to you 5 1/2 months late with no Retro.

Working for idiots.

Ex-Roomates. Don't even get me started.

hacelikewhoa
12-10-2008, 03:21 PM
haha the medial field does have a lot of flaws with administration and there will always be crazy patients no matter where you work...but being in the medical field is a perk itself because there will always be a need for people to work so it's much easier to get jobs.

novadawn969
12-10-2008, 03:29 PM
haha the medial field does have a lot of flaws with administration and there will always be crazy patients no matter where you work...but being in the medical field is a perk itself because there will always be a need for people to work so it's much easier to get jobs.

Very true.
I actually really like it.
The OB/GYN at my work is helping me look into becoming something more than front desk.
I'm just not very impressed with the organization I work for, or the people in this town.
I didn't mind Vegas so much.
There, the patients have a lot more respect.
And I'm extremely tolerant, so you know it's bad where I am.
^.^

Oh! And I really can't stand it - My cat is picky and has to have her own litter box!
What the heck?!?
It's cleaned out before and after work, so WHAT THE HELL!?!

Hilti88NYC
12-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Bad and dumb drivers,piss me off big time...I have no patience with them at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also people who stare,its just rude and annoying.That is another things that pises me off....

Just so many dumb and annoying people out there.

hacelikewhoa
12-13-2008, 11:03 AM
boredom sucks

novadawn969
12-13-2008, 01:57 PM
People who refuse to take no for an answer!

I'm about to make a flyer like this and give it to them when they won't listen, and see if the message gets across:

NO!
I don't want to hang out with/date/fuck/play D&D with/Go anywhere with you!!!
You're a Dumb ass/Psycho/Dama queen/Pervert/Theif/Loser/Bitch!
Go away!!!

Did you get it this time?

Think it'll work???
I don't.

hacelikewhoa
12-23-2008, 09:42 PM
pot heads are annoying.

yourlastmistake
12-24-2008, 01:40 AM
People that constantly post pictures of themselves because they think they're hot, when they are not.

Phalanx
12-24-2008, 01:55 AM
You mean like those real posey people?
Yeah, I'm with ya there.

Also - people that can't move on.

Also - umbilical hernia.

yourlastmistake
12-24-2008, 07:33 AM
You mean like those real posey people?.

Yeah Cheeba, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

novadawn969
12-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Also - umbilical hernia.

My little Neice has one...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/novababe969/Lexi-fairy-1.jpg

I got a good one.

Drama.
It really gets on my nerves.
Especially teen-girl drama.
I hope I wasn't that bad...

hacelikewhoa
12-24-2008, 04:17 PM
People that constantly post pictures of themselves because they think they're hot, when they are not.

haha you mean me?

oh I'm smokin