PDA

View Full Version : What gets on your nerves the worst?

Pages : 1 [2]

Phalanx
12-24-2008, 05:32 PM
little Neice has one...
Getting it removed/fixed?
I'm thinking about it, 'cos I wanna get back into my weights...they seem to make it worse.

Especially teen-girl drama.
They do carry on don't they? ...and the reasons why are just...stupid.

Spallalala
12-25-2008, 04:04 AM
pot heads are annoying.

Aren't you over this already..Shit, shut up already alco.

In addition to the actual thread itself...I didn't eat much of todays christmas lunch and when I finally sat down to eat more they had put it away haha.

Wet dog smell bothers me, especially when they wanna share the wetness with you.

Overcooked Salmon. Still tastes good but yknow your missing out on some of the really good properties.

becky.horror
12-25-2008, 04:41 AM
Has any1 ever worked in retail?

I worked in an aquarium when i was younger and you would not believe the sheer stupidity of people, u just end up loathing them all.
Here are some of the questions i used to get;

-My fish didnt look very well so i put an aspirin in his tank (consequently it died)
-Ive got a Hammerhead Shark in my tank, what other fish can live with it? (pointed out that they get to up to 4m long, so it was impossible, and you cant import them!)
-Some pikes were looking at crabs and all i heard was "Look at them water spiders!"
-How do you keep your tanks so clean?; we clean them!
-Look! Nemo!
-We want to have seahorses in a goldfish bowl. - I pointed out that the name SEAhorses does actually mean they need sea water.
-Do we have to get a tank? Cant the fish just live in the bag?
-Are your fish outdoors outdoor fish?
-I need som gravel for my tank how much do i need? I said how bigs your tank? He replyed " i havent got a clue"!
-"i want that fish" pointing at 500 fish.
And everytime someone wanted a fish you d always here "and with chips", god how boringly predictable.

These may not sound that bad but these are people who we had repeatably told how to look after their fish, given them leaflets, and they still dont get it!!

hacelikewhoa
12-25-2008, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Spallalala;770900]Aren't you over this already..Shit, shut up already alco.

well this is a "what gets on your nerves the worst" thread and that DOES get on my nerves but yeh I'm done I suppose. sheesh. But the fact that it got on so many peoples nerves kind of made me feel good inside. :p

mikeyjay88
12-28-2008, 02:06 PM
People that constantly post pictures of themselves because they think they're hot, when they are not.

If this was towards hace then it doesnt annoy me because shes really pretty. What gets on my nerves is people who post pictures of themselves way to much and there actually not hot. I havent seen that on here though that much at all.

Doc Faustus
12-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Certainly not. HDC attracts industry professionals, great minds and fine ladies. Anybody who thinks otherwise about the fineness level of our ladies is looking for a fight. And I don't fight fair at all. I like to hide from several blocks away then have a small tactical nuke waiting at the site of the fight. Then when they're like "hey, where is he?" the nuke detonates and blam, they're all irradiated. Then I let homeless people stay at their house. But fine ladies abound here, moreso than at knitting.com or whittling.com or some other site of that ilk. hace is one of those fine, fine ladies. I think potheads can be annoying too, if they're the townie kind who talk about nothing but when they're going to get more pot or if it's the one guy smoking who thinks he's having a deep existential insight but is in fact positing something pretty average. Or if they eat all your goldfish crackers. Pisses me off. You eat my goldfish crackers, you get irradiated. But, not everyone who smokes pot is the irritating kind of pothead who eats all my goldfish crackers. But, under most circumstances after I've indulged, that person who eats all my goldfish crackers is usually me in a sickening but banal Twilight Zone twist.

Phalanx
12-28-2008, 08:43 PM
What gets on my nerves is people who post pictures of themselves way to much and there actually not hot.
Like you, you mean?

mikeyjay88
12-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Like you, you mean?

yea exacly what i mean.

novadawn969
12-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Certainly not. HDC attracts industry professionals, great minds and fine ladies. Anybody who thinks otherwise about the fineness level of our ladies is looking for a fight. And I don't fight fair at all. I like to hide from several blocks away then have a small tactical nuke waiting at the site of the fight. Then when they're like "hey, where is he?" the nuke detonates and blam, they're all irradiated. Then I let homeless people stay at their house. But fine ladies abound here, moreso than at knitting.com or whittling.com or some other site of that ilk. hace is one of those fine, fine ladies. I think potheads can be annoying too, if they're the townie kind who talk about nothing but when they're going to get more pot or if it's the one guy smoking who thinks he's having a deep existential insight but is in fact positing something pretty average. Or if they eat all your goldfish crackers. Pisses me off. You eat my goldfish crackers, you get irradiated. But, not everyone who smokes pot is the irritating kind of pothead who eats all my goldfish crackers. But, under most circumstances after I've indulged, that person who eats all my goldfish crackers is usually me in a sickening but banal Twilight Zone twist.

Oh my god.
That was hilarious! :p

But where do I fit in?
(fishing for compiments... hopefully around the great mind area...? :p

novadawn969
12-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Getting it removed/fixed?
I'm thinking about it, 'cos I wanna get back into my weights...they seem to make it worse.

They do carry on don't they? ...and the reasons why are just...stupid.

I have no clue, but when I saw it, I was like "Dede! Your daughter's bellybutton is huge? Is she ok?"
I just got laughed at...
:D

Phalanx
12-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Well hey, I'm 27 and didn't know what the fuck it was, ha...
Yeah, I'll probably just go get stitched up.

harris302
12-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Hi,

Good post. When exams are nearer that gets on my nerves the worst.

mikeyjay88
12-30-2008, 10:34 AM
this sentence "boy your parents must love you if they bought you a laptop"

as if that means anything unless people think you can buy someones love. maybe thats just me..

ChronoGrl
12-30-2008, 10:42 AM

Ok, that's it. Doc is my chosen tag-team partner now. :D

VampiricClown
12-30-2008, 12:01 PM

Doc Faustus
12-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Ok, that's it. Doc is my chosen tag-team partner now. :D

Let's irradiate some suckas!

hacelikewhoa
12-30-2008, 10:36 PM
@ mikey jay and Doc

you guys are awesome haha!

Cradle of Death
12-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Running into people I knew when I was a teenager

Doc Faustus
12-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah, that's brutal. I'm so glad to be out of state.

Spallalala
01-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Let's irradiate some suckas!

haha that word "irradiate" I noticed it popped up a few times, had no idea what it ment then looked it up. You are a very cruel person haha unless the person is sick and needs to be irradiated then so be it.

missmacabre
01-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Irradiate just made me think of Fallout 3, so I knew he was referring to the nuclear bomb.

Spallalala
01-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Irradiate just made me think of Fallout 3, so I knew he was referring to the nuclear bomb.

That game looks awesome just uh missing a next gen console ha. I actually thought he had spelt the word wrong at first haha.

Whats get on my nerves...

People who say they are too tired to come over for good food and entertainment yet no less then 10mins later they end up at the next door neighbours wifes place. pfft!

Companies that direct debit yet don't stop direct debiting cos they are shut down for christmas even when you have finished paying em back. grrr

My george forman grill just cos its not big enough ha.

DeVuL
01-13-2009, 04:34 PM
I hate people that don't know how to properly put out a ciggarette in the ashtray!.. Yah, let's just smash it down in there once and let it continue to smoke and smoulder.... yah, I just love that to pieces!!!!!! GRR!!!

Phalanx
01-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I can pretty much get behind that one...even worse if it's a person that like wants to get on a bus/train when it arrives, snubbs it out, and puts it in their pocket or purse?
It stinks like a motherfucker, and so, so bummy.

hacelikewhoa
01-13-2009, 04:57 PM
my sleeping patterns suck. Sunday to Monday I was awake for 24 hrs and then I slept 20 hrs. I never have energy one way or the other and I lack motivation. I work 2 days a week (sat & sun) 12 hrs but I get paid for 32 hrs and it is considered 'full time' so I have the week free but...I am broke so I mostly just sleep and watch stuff online. Good news it though I got accepted to the Nursing program I have been waiting to get into...So when I FINALLY start that I will have some motivation.

The Ghastly
01-14-2009, 03:52 PM
when youre sitting at the internet computers at the library and 2 stupid ass homie g's loudly talk about how they're gonna fuck some bitch and i left my ipod at home!

Marroe
01-14-2009, 08:32 PM
That game looks awesome just uh missing a next gen console ha. I actually thought he had spelt the word wrong at first haha.

That game IS pretty awesome.

Houston traffic gets on my nerves....BIG time.

Babygurl20
01-15-2009, 12:26 AM
What gets on my nerves? There's alot really. But I'd have to say what gets on my nerves the most is going into a grocery store or department store and looking around at all the items and seeing that they are NOW wrote in spanish also. It could just be me, but DAMMIT, you live in OUR country, why should we have to learn YOUR language!!!! Why don't you learn ours!! I also hate that these immigrants don't have to pay taxes, and that there are charities that give money to third world countries who are 'starving' when we have so many Americans over here who are homeless and starving!!! Let's take care of our own country before we go helping others!! We're already in a sorry economic state, but let's make it worse by letting our jobs go over sea's and helping other countries who fucking hate us before we help our own people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: .......Sorry, I'm done.

Freak
01-15-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm right with you on that one.

Wanna hear something really messed up?My grandparents live in Nc and they have alot of hispanics that attend thier church.They had all the english speaking people take classes to learn spanish to make the hispanics feel more comfortable.How messed up is that?

If anything they should have the hispanics take classes to learn english.why should we do stuff to try and make them feel more comfortable?They sure as hell wouldn't do that for us if we went over there.

Babygurl20
01-15-2009, 01:23 AM
I'm right with you on that one.

Wanna hear something really messed up?My grandparents live in Nc and they have alot of hispanics that attend thier church.They had all the english speaking people take classes to learn spanish to make the hispanics feel more comfortable.How messed up is that?

If anything they should have the hispanics take classes to learn english.why should we do stuff to try and make them feel more comfortable?They sure as hell wouldn't do that for us if we went over there.

A FREAKIN MEN!!! I'm glad we see eye to eye on that one. They made our school principals take spanish courses here. Like you said, you can bet if the roles were reversed they wouldn't help us in any way, shape, or form. And that makes me so ill!!!!

Phalanx
01-15-2009, 02:17 AM
My only issue with that kind of thing here (Australia) is when asian stores don't have any english translations on their signs and products.

looking around at all the items and seeing that they are NOW wrote in spanish also
I think that you're being a bit carried away in regards to the mere presence of signage that's not exclusively in your first language.
I don't particularly mind having signage in their own, or any races own language - I mean, perhaps it is actually a useful tool when both languages are present, to have one and then the other - so that they can gradually pick up the language, which is what I gather from your post that you would want...A lot of people learn languages better through these means.
It's kind of like those foreign to us being pissed that they have to add English sub-titles to the movies we often watch, or an english description to recipes and foodstuffs.
Not to snap, but I think you're not really considering the entire issue on that one.

If it was voluntary that's fine. If it was mandatory or pressured, that's bullshit unless they also offer/enforce english classes on the other parties.
I don't know the whole issue here though.

What's pissing me off right now is HOT HOT HOT weather...I get that right now this isn't the best time to bring this up on a forum predominately full of USA folks, but shit...this country just gets so damn fucked up HOT.
Bushfires happen nearly every time...today we got 42c (107.6f) not a damn cloud, and it was like that for 2 days.
Thankfully there was a storm and it rained for two groups of around 20 minutes each this afternoon/evening, rather cooled things down.
I'm sure there's more bullshit cancer weather on the way though.

Babygurl20
01-15-2009, 03:18 AM
My only issue with that kind of thing here (Australia) is when asian stores don't have any english translations on their signs and products.

I think that you're being a bit carried away in regards to the mere presence of signage that's not exclusively in your first language.
I don't particularly mind having signage in their own, or any races own language - I mean, perhaps it is actually a useful tool when both languages are present, to have one and then the other - so that they can gradually pick up the language, which is what I gather from your post that you would want...A lot of people learn languages better through these means.
It's kind of like those foreign to us being pissed that they have to add English sub-titles to the movies we often watch, or an english description to recipes and foodstuffs.
Not to snap, but I think you're not really considering the entire issue on that one.

If it was voluntary that's fine. If it was mandatory or pressured, that's bullshit unless they also offer/enforce english classes on the other parties.
I don't know the whole issue here though.

What's pissing me off right now is HOT HOT HOT weather...I get that right now this isn't the best time to bring this up on a forum predominately full of USA folks, but shit...this country just gets so damn fucked up HOT.
Bushfires happen nearly every time...today we got 42c (107.6f) not a damn cloud, and it was like that for 2 days.
Thankfully there was a storm and it rained for two groups of around 20 minutes each this afternoon/evening, rather cooled things down.
I'm sure there's more bullshit cancer weather on the way though.

Yes, I agree that I could be getting carried away, but it still irks me to no end. As for your "hot" weather............please pass some this way, I am so tired of being cold. It is just getting colder and colder!! You lucky Australians with the hole in the ozone layer!! I know your not really lucky, but I'd like it to at least get up in the 70's!!!

urgeok2
01-15-2009, 05:40 AM

i dont believe english was the first language spoken in the land now known as the USA anyway.

everything changes. new people move in - accomodations are made.
it's not the 1st time... english speaking/writing people are NOT native to north america.... something everyone seems to forget.

nightmare_of _death
01-15-2009, 12:42 PM
When people touch my computer monitor.

hacelikewhoa
01-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Peoples 'internet egos' get on my nerves, generally speaking of course. I just hate how message boards can consume somebody's life to the point where your hobby is proving people wrong on the internet and making them look stupid. Yeah sure it can be fun but doesn't it get a little old sometimes? HDC is pretty sweet but it just sucks that you can't say anything without getting your ass chewed out. I guess I should just assume the position then because I'm sure all message boards are the same. (This is the only one I've been on. ) I actually used to make fun of people for being on forums but once I found one that actually interests me, it's kind of cool. I just wish the internet wasn't such an angry place.

mikeyjay88
01-22-2009, 10:55 AM
Peoples 'internet egos' get on my nerves, generally speaking of course. I just hate how message boards can consume somebody's life to the point where your hobby is proving people wrong on the internet and making them look stupid. Yeah sure it can be fun but doesn't it get a little old sometimes? HDC is pretty sweet but it just sucks that you can't say anything without getting your ass chewed out. I guess I should just assume the position then because I'm sure all message boards are the same. (This is the only one I've been on. ) I actually used to make fun of people for being on forums but once I found one that actually interests me, it's kind of cool. I just wish the internet wasn't such an angry place.

Egos all together suck. I have to say though i havent seen a ego problem on hdc yet. Its a pretty cozy place.

urgeok2
01-22-2009, 10:59 AM
you can't say anything without getting your ass chewed out. .

i personally love biting bums - a little nibble here, a little nibble there ... ... but i guess we're not talking baout the same thing here

neverending
01-22-2009, 11:03 AM
I hate it when someone asks you to make an avatar for them and then they don't even use it.

ChronoGrl
01-22-2009, 11:17 AM
... When you're stuck with a HUGE project at work, in over your head, and no matter what you do you feel like you're FAILING. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Chronogrl/failure.jpg

OH, and when you can't do anything at your job without someone saying, "WAIT! YOU DIDN'T CONSULT ME FIRST!"

FUCK THE STAKEHOLDERS!

That's IT.

I'm going to quit and work at an upscale pet food supply store. :(

zwoti
01-22-2009, 11:25 AM
I guess I should just assume the position then because I'm sure all message boards are the same. (This is the only one I've been on. )

you're sure all message boards are the same but this is the only one you've been on...

i could give you the names of some forums where arguing with the mods means an automatic ban and continuing the argument means a permanent ip ban.

we're pretty chilled in comparison.

urgeok2
01-22-2009, 11:28 AM
... When you're stuck with a HUGE project at work, in over your head, and no matter what you do you feel like you're FAILING. :(

[
OH, and when you can't do anything at your job without someone saying, "WAIT! YOU DIDN'T CONSULT ME FIRST!"

FUCK THE STAKEHOLDERS!

That's IT.

I'm going to quit and work at an upscale pet food supply store. :(

a good long bum biting is what you need.

very relaxing

ChronoGrl
01-22-2009, 12:51 PM
a good long bum biting is what you need.

very relaxing

mmmmmmmmm - I love my ol' dirty demon.

*runs away with Urge*

*quits job*

*opens high end pet food supply shop*

urgeok2
01-22-2009, 01:40 PM
mmmmmmmmm - I love my ol' dirty demon.

*runs away with Urge*

*quits job*

*opens high end pet food supply shop*

*gets bum bit - repeatedly *

thats better .....

ChronoGrl
01-31-2009, 01:08 PM
I. LIKE the sound of that. :p

On the BITCHING SESSION note...

What what gets on my nerves the worst?

Dating someone who's 14 years older than I am who doesn't seem to APPRECIATE the fact that he SCORED A 20-SOMETHING WHILE IN HIS 40s.

I mean - If YOU were an older man and you scored a hot 20-something, WOULDN'T YOU BE ALL OVER THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME?!?!?!

Know what gets on my nerves the most?!

NOT GETTING ANY FROM MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND

NOT EVEN HAVING DATES WITH MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND

WHEN MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND THINKS THAT GOING TO BEST BUY AND NEWBURY COMICS IS A FUCKING DATE

WHEN MY BOYFRIEND CONSIDERS HIM FALLING ASLEEP ON THE COUCH TO BE QUALITY TIME WITH ME WHILE HE MAKES PLANS TO SPEND WITH HIS FUCKING BROTHER FOR WHEN HE'S RECUPERATED

Ok. Sorry guys. I'm just... irritated. I don't like taking personal shit to the forum. It's just not my fucking bag.

urgeok2
01-31-2009, 01:22 PM
I mean - If YOU were an older man and you scored a hot 20-something, WOULDN'T YOU BE ALL OVER THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME?!?!?!

any old hot 20-something .... not necessarily.

you ? definately :)

ChronoGrl
01-31-2009, 01:25 PM
any old hot 20-something .... not necessarily.

you ? definately :)

See? THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

Jump me, baby!!!!!!!

urgeok2
01-31-2009, 01:28 PM
See? THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!

Jump me, baby!!!!!!!

someone pass me some viagra !! quick !!!

Doc Faustus
01-31-2009, 01:43 PM
I. LIKE the sound of that. :p

On the BITCHING SESSION note...

What what gets on my nerves the worst?

Dating someone who's 14 years older than I am who doesn't seem to APPRECIATE the fact that he SCORED A 20-SOMETHING WHILE IN HIS 40s.

Know what gets on my nerves the most?!

NOT GETTING ANY FROM MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND

NOT EVEN HAVING DATES WITH MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND

WHEN MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND THINKS THAT GOING TO BEST BUY AND NEWBURY COMICS IS A FUCKING DATE

WHEN MY BOYFRIEND CONSIDERS HIM FALLING ASLEEP ON THE COUCH TO BE QUALITY TIME WITH ME WHILE HE MAKES PLANS TO SPEND WITH HIS FUCKING BROTHER FOR WHEN HE'S RECUPERATED

Ok. Sorry guys. I'm just... irritated. I don't like taking personal shit to the forum. It's just not my fucking bag.

I fucking hate Newbury Comics. Pretentious fakey hipster so and so's. Best Buy can be a date if he buys you something. Take off your shirt and call him a queer until he either cries or does something. If neither occurs tell him you're going to a bar to score with some college girls. On the other hand, maybe he's some kind of moron. I thought all men were like me in that I feel sex is like cake; even if you don't have room, you make room. It's six am, I edited an entire manuscript and wrote for six hours then helped clean the room, then I went for a jog and then did a bunch of situps and suddenly I'm awakened. I can barely freakin' move but sex is supposed to happen now. Why? I don't ask. To paraphrase Tennyson: "Ours is not to reason why, ours is not to make reply, ours is but to screw or die". Feh. Is this not the case with everybody? Remind him that he is squandering a precious natural resource, or once more "I'm going to a bar to pick up college chicks". Feh. Wasteful. There are starving people in China who aren't gettin' any. Do the work, have the sex. Could this really be that difficult? Feh again. Just make sure he does the work.

ChronoGrl
01-31-2009, 01:59 PM
Take off your shirt and call him a queer until he either cries or does something. If neither occurs tell him you're going to a bar to score with some college girls. On the other hand, maybe he's some kind of moron.

LMAO - I think I heart you.

Maybe I should start dating guys my age. ;)

IS it an age thing, though? I just don't get it.

And, personally, I'm with YOU on that one, Doc...

Sex is like cake; even if you don't have room, you make room.

I feel the same way. Always have, always will. "No" RARELY enters my vocabulary when it comes to the physical delights. Everyone should find that person that they're willing to do ANYTIME ANYWHERE, regardless of how "full" you may be.

Doc Faustus
01-31-2009, 02:04 PM
Thank you. I'm glad you agree. And Newbury Comics? Fakey and pretentious? I remember a time when they didn't even sell comics. Is it still like that? God, I hated that place.

ChronoGrl
01-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Thank you. I'm glad you agree. And Newbury Comics? Fakey and pretentious? I remember a time when they didn't even sell comics. Is it still like that? God, I hated that place.

Newbury Comics I actually don't mind. We don't have any good indie record stores around us, so Newbury Comics was the only place near me where I could find artists like Gogol Bordello, Pedro the Lion, The Notwist, The Magnetic Fields, and the smaller guys like that.

The guys who work at the one near me are more the fanboy types and not the snooty types. You can sit down with them and talk about when the latest volume of The Walking Dead is coming out and whether or not it's worth waiting for, blah blah blah.

Sure, you have all of the teenie-bopper-wannabe-punk clothing all over the place and the silly tchotchkies, but amongst that, you also get some neat toys, stickers, and the whatnot from artists like Tarah McPherson (who is a favorite of mine).

The comic book section IS pretty small, though, so I can see why that's pretty irritating.

I just use it for its music and DVD collection, which it has a decent selection of.

Doc Faustus
01-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Ah. I grew up on the North Shore. Lots of snotty rich fake hipsters at that one. They are a good place to buy CDs, but I've always hated how they call themselves a comic shop while they're actually like a Hot Topic or a Spencers with most of the merchandise.

Phalanx
01-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Right now?
Obama. I don't have any negative feelings towards the guy, I just don't give a fuck enough...Personally I think most of his voters voted, just to prove a point about themselves anyways...but yeah, I've had enough Obama saturation.
Guys even in a Spider-man comic, fuuuuuuck off:rolleyes:

...and these 2012 fuckers...Yknow what?
The ancient Mayans just didn't think anyone'd be left around by then to prove 'em wrong, they sure died out quick enough to save some pretty big face. :p
Seriously, what kind of people honestly go in for this shit?
How many groups have claimed the same, always "because some ass/ess in the past said it would be...date rolls around, they look disappointed, I look a little like I'm laughing at them, or maybe a lot.

Now, I'm not the kind've guy that's always the smartest in the room...but I don't even think scientists of many disciplines these days could cast more than a very vague estimate at catastrophic global event, I swear, sophisticated buildings and some semblance of early "written" language aside, to believe this kind of hokey shit thrown up on a wall sometime is just blatantly stupid...It's just like their Y2K...get over it.

ChronoGrl
02-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Right now?
Obama. I don't have any negative feelings towards the guy, I just don't give a fuck enough...Personally I think most of his voters voted, just to prove a point about themselves anyways...but yeah, I've had enough Obama saturation.

It's actually not Obama that irritates me; it's his followers. It's the closest thing that I've seen to a pop cult in my life. On inauguration day everyone just walked out of work to crowd around televisions to watch him take the Oath. It was pretty sickening.

The Flayed One
02-01-2009, 09:43 AM
The ancient Mayans just didn't think anyone'd be left around by then to prove 'em wrong, they sure died out quick enough to save some pretty big face. :p
How many groups have claimed the same, always "because some ass/ess in the past said it would be...date rolls around, they look disappointed, I look a little like I'm laughing at them, or maybe a lot.

Now, I'm not the kind've guy that's always the smartest in the room...but I don't even think scientists of many disciplines these days could cast more than a very vague estimate at catastrophic global event, I swear, sophisticated buildings and some semblance of early "written" language aside, to believe this kind of hokey shit thrown up on a wall sometime is just blatantly stupid...It's just like their Y2K...get over it.

I'm with you here. Why people seem so eager to believe that someone from the past can predict the end of the human race, I'll never know. The only real threats to the human race that I can see right now are the barring of scientific progress and the supernova of the sun. As long as we don't impede the former, the latter should be manageable within a few 1000 years.

Phalanx
02-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Heh...haven't had something to have a go about in a while.

I'm with you here. Why people seem so eager to believe that someone from the past can predict the end of the human race, I'll never know. The only real threats to the human race that I can see right now are the barring of scientific progress and the supernova of the sun. As long as we don't impede the former, the latter should be manageable within a few 1000 years.

Totally.

It's actually not Obama that irritates me; it's his followers. It's the closest thing that I've seen to a pop cult in my life. On inauguration day everyone just walked out of work to crowd around televisions to watch him take the Oath. It was pretty sickening.

Yeesh:rolleyes: I feel that.

urgeok2
02-01-2009, 12:54 PM
in light of whats been happening around the world with landslides, hurricanes, tidal waves ..etc ... i said i wouldnt complain about the snow anymore.

but that was before 35 fucking feet started falling every day for the last 2 fucking months.

its like living in alaska. i might as start eating this white shit because i have nowhere else to shovel it ...

i hate snow .. i'm sick of the cold, sick of the wind, sick of drifts and slush and scraping the fucking windshield.

alkytrio666
02-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Right now?

That's cool if you don't care about him but you can't be surprised when there's a lot of buzz about a new president of the United States- it's kind of a big deal. Especially when we're getting rid of one that's fucked things up and given us a bad name for eight years, and especially one who's made history like Obama has. I mean, it isn't like this is Paris Hilton or something.

cheebacheeba
02-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Phalanx...sick of that fucking guy...

hacelikewhoa
02-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Barfing really gets on my nerves. :mad:

I caught a bug from work over the weekend and I had to leave 6 hrs early! I threw up in a Residents room! And in the tv room! And it came out of my nose too so it's like I couldn't breathe and it was just non-stop vomiting. When I got home I puked like all night long and had cold sweats, it was awful! Then my body ached so I stayed in bed for two days without eating, afraid I was going to keep throwing it up.. ahhhhh. I had to pick up a shift from work last night even though I still don't feel all that well, just to make up for the lost hrs.

fuglystick
02-04-2009, 08:02 AM
Drivers who stop in the middle of the road to talk to someone on the street or another passing car, stopping traffic. I'm a patient driver, but that pegs out my road rage meter.

And people who use "good" when they mean "well." Watching interviews with athletes is almost impossible, as they will inevitably say sometime during the interview that "the offense/defense played good." It's like nails on a chalkboard.

mikeyjay88
02-08-2009, 03:02 PM
liars,backstabbers,whores,girls,ex's,aim. that about sums it up for today.

missmacabre
02-08-2009, 03:06 PM
LOL..........

mikeyjay88
02-08-2009, 03:09 PM
jen you must think thats funny because your a lying backstabbing friend who i use to talk to on aim whos now friends with a pregnant whore who happens to be my ex wow.

The_Return
02-08-2009, 03:16 PM
(I'm pretty pumped that I actually just made popcorn - impeccable timing)

milktoaste
02-08-2009, 03:20 PM
I'm sick of all these Planet X 2012 Doomsday predictions. Atleast y2k had some sort of a feasable reason that banks might have a hard time with the transition. But how in the Hell is a giant red planet going come flying in from the outer reaches of the galaxy, and is only 5 years away, but we can't see it yet. Besides, the bullshit behind planets aligning and the Myans predictions of doom are completely nonexistent. And the religious fanatics who are jumping on the bandwagon like it's going to be God's way of punishing all the sinners on Earth- go blow it out your ass!

missmacabre
02-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Best part is I had him on ignore before he even posted his first message. I'm clueless and it's fun!

La Chat Noire
02-08-2009, 03:27 PM
I was beyond annoyed the other day when supervisor told me crocs were inappropriate to wear to work. I would have been able to see her point if it wasn't for the fact she told me this wearing knee high hooker boots and a skirt with a slit up to her twot. You want to talk about inappropriate, no one should be wearing that, and especially not when you're pregnant. But yet I'm the one getting written up for violating the dress code. Yeah, that makes sense.

missmacabre
02-08-2009, 03:31 PM
I was beyond annoyed the other day when supervisor told me crocs were inappropriate to wear to work. I would have been able to see her point if it wasn't for the fact she told me this wearing knee high hooker boots and a skirt with a slit up to her twot. You want to talk about inappropriate, no one should be wearing that, and especially not when you're pregnant. But yet I'm the one getting written up for violating the dress code. Yeah, that makes sense.

Who see I hate crocs. They are ugly and unless you are a gardener or beach comber by profession I think they are inappropriate, but to write you up? That is ridiculous (unless you work in construction or with heavy machinery). Do they let people wear uggs? Or flat shoes with little to no tread? Cause those are just as bad.

ChronoGrl
02-08-2009, 03:47 PM
liars,backstabbers,whores,girls,ex's,aim. that about sums it up for today.

jen you must think thats funny because your a lying backstabbing friend who i use to talk to on aim whos now friends with a pregnant whore who happens to be my ex wow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Chronogrl/crying_child.jpg

milktoaste
02-08-2009, 03:50 PM
I would have been able to see her point if it wasn't for the fact she told me this wearing knee high hooker boots and a skirt with a slit up to her twot.

I know a coulpe of nurses who love crocs because it's so easy to hose them off after an especially 'messy' shift. Sounds like your supervisor is a real cunt.

The_Return
02-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Best part is I had him on ignore before he even posted his first message. I'm clueless and it's fun!

Thats a shame...this could have been pretty good entertainment :D

milktoaste
02-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Burnt food! Such as popcorn, or cookies. I hate burnt food!

missmacabre
02-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Burnt food! Such as popcorn, or cookies. I hate burnt food!

i like burnt cheese...... it's yummier than normal cheese.

@ The Return. I don't want more drama. The past trolls have been bad enough. It's the ignore button for me from now on. First sign of drama and you are ignored until someone gives me a reason to think otherwise. it's part of my new zen movement.

milktoaste
02-08-2009, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=missmacabre;787542]i like burnt cheese...... it's yummier than normal cheese.QUOTE]
When cheese is like half way burnt ya, but not when it's black. I'm racist against black cheese, but brown cheese is cool.

Elvis_Christ
02-08-2009, 07:16 PM

Fuck off and go be cannon fodder for the system. What a fucking dildo :mad:

fortunato
02-08-2009, 07:41 PM

Yeah, can we ban this guy? Or is he leaving anyway? (according to his subtitle)

missmacabre
02-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Yeah, can we ban this guy? Or is he leaving anyway? (according to his subtitle)

US judicial system says he should be gone for about 15 years actually.

Elvis_Christ
02-08-2009, 08:51 PM
Huh? ...........

cheebacheeba
02-08-2009, 10:29 PM

Yknow what pisses me off? Jerks that air their dirty laundry in front of those it's nothing to do with...that and guys who seem to have REAL ongoing issues with chicks.
I don't know (sorry if it's a member, not great with the first names) who you're talking to, or why, don't bring this shit here, and yknow what? Conduct yourself a little better.

For the record, I think you need to work on getting over your anti-female-theyre-all-cunts bit I've seen you bring out numerous times...because right now I've got you pegged for the kind of guy that might one day take a swing at a lady or worse...how you're perceived is up to you, but right now man, I'm afraid to say, that's it.

Move on, and see if you can't tend to that foot wound before you continue.

I'm sick of all these Planet X 2012 Doomsday predictions. Atleast y2k had some sort of a feasable reason that banks might have a hard time with the transition. But how in the Hell is a giant red planet going come flying in from the outer reaches of the galaxy, and is only 5 years away, but we can't see it yet. Besides, the bullshit behind planets aligning and the Myans predictions of doom are completely nonexistent. And the religious fanatics who are jumping on the bandwagon like it's going to be God's way of punishing all the sinners on Earth- go blow it out your ass!

The ancient Mayans just didn't think anyone'd be left around by then to prove 'em wrong, they sure died out quick enough to save some pretty big face.

Ha, seems we don't disagree on everything.

i like burnt cheese...... it's yummier than normal cheese.
Browned/golden/bronz-y, for sure. Black = YEACH!

I'd totally agree with you on her wearing more "inappropriate" shit...but, it seems like what they might not have accurately relayed to you (see, this is to do with poor management/supervisory skills) is that in this case, "inappropriate" might not be the right word.
If crocs are what I remember them to be, they're quite a light/holey shoe? Personally I would never find the "taste" or "look" of them in any way inoffensive, suggestive...or any other reasons one might find them "inappropriate".
It could be more of an OHS issue that they didn't have the brains to explain properly, See poor/no cover of toes is always something nearly every workplace is under obligation to lean on.
Sounds like these fools have read about it being a "nono" off a peice of paper, never really bothering to learn why :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, you'll probably find OHS regulations will be the case in play here...however, they ought to be better equipped and take their job more seriously, and familiarise themselves with an issue before they have a go at you for essentially the wrong reasons.

La Chat Noire
02-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Who see I hate crocs. They are ugly and unless you are a gardener or beach comber by profession I think they are inappropriate, but to write you up? That is ridiculous (unless you work in construction or with heavy machinery). Do they let people wear uggs? Or flat shoes with little to no tread? Cause those are just as bad.

I can completely see how my crocs weren't professional for work...I wore them because they're comfortable and I didn't feel good that day...I really would be okay with the right up if it didn't come from somebody who comes to work dressed like a club slut. I'm not sure if uggs are ok, flat no tread shoes definitely are.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-09-2009, 04:32 AM
I think crocs are ugly as hell and I don't care how comfortable they are. A write up? well... crocs do look really bad.

urgeok2
02-09-2009, 05:41 AM
are crocs those brightly coloured rubber things ?

yeah - i hate those too .. i see wanna be trand chasing soccer moms outfitting their whole families in thise things.

no offence to those who like 'em, i hate 'em.

but then again i hate sandles too..any kind .. flip flops, leather jesus boots ...

i can tolerate sneakers, doc martins, dress shoes (for weddings and funerals) and high heeled sexy shoes on women (any place or time)

i have a very narrow view of acceptable footwear.

scouse mac
02-09-2009, 06:13 AM
but then again i hate sandles too..any kind .. flip flops, leather jesus boots ...

i can tolerate sneakers, doc martins, dress shoes (for weddings and funerals) and high heeled sexy shoes on women (any place or time)

i have a very narrow view of acceptable footwear.

Here speaks a slippers man ;)

Jacob Singer
02-09-2009, 06:19 AM
My boss....so I left my firm.

mikeyjay88
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
go ahead and ban me. its not like ill die if i cant come onto this stupid forum.

urgeok2
02-09-2009, 11:28 AM
go ahead and ban me. its not like ill die if i cant come onto this stupid forum.

you wont die if you leave on your own either ...

unless you die of heartache - or drama, or bullshit...

Despare
02-09-2009, 11:31 AM
People who complain about threads.

Nobody's responding, it's still going, it's off topic, there's already another one, blah blah blah.

People who call someplace stupid and continue to come back. I just don't get it, I certainly wouldn't waste my time going someplace I didn't like.

The Flayed One
02-09-2009, 12:14 PM
This thread. It's annoyed me since it's started.

urgeok2
02-09-2009, 12:18 PM
people complaining about threads - and people complaining about people complaining about threads ..that really gets my goat.

and has its way with my goat. in all kinds of illegal positions.

i want my goat back - unharmed.

The Flayed One
02-09-2009, 12:25 PM
As a representative of the moderator court, I want you to know that we've confiscated your goat until we feel you're responsible enough to have it back. You must perform 100 hours of community service. You shall serve your term by watching all remakes that have come out in the last five years and report back to us so we don't have to endure them. Otherwise, the goat gets roasted.

http://www.pawmarkgraphics.com/livejournal/bbq1.jpg

urgeok2
02-09-2009, 12:32 PM
oh for crying out loud - how am i supposed to screw a roasted goat ?

The Flayed One
02-09-2009, 12:37 PM
It's skewered. There's a hole.

mikeyjay88
02-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Im pretty stupid

X¤MurderDoll¤X
02-09-2009, 02:19 PM
i hate this forum!! please ban me PLEASE BAN ME ban me ban me ban me. please im a wussy pussy fag boy please ban me. this forum sucks dick. lmao ban me. :D that is all oh yea

ban me

don't don't you just leave.

preferably on a jet plane

that crashes in to a mountain and bursts in to flames.

fortunato
02-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Anyway, speaking of Crocs:

Someone told me that you can boil and eat them if you need to, although I don't think that's true.

Thoughts?

Despare
02-09-2009, 03:12 PM
This thread. It's annoyed me since it's started.

Then stop reading it. :p

milktoaste
02-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Anyway, speaking of Crocs:

Someone told me that you can boil and eat them if you need to, although I don't think that's true.

Thoughts?

I think anything can be eaten if boiled to a soft enough consistancy. Shoes, indoor/outdoor carpeting, fishing lures, fiber glass insulation. I guess you could probably eat silver wear too, though I think watching someone eat any of those things would be a hell of lot more fun than eating it yourself.

UngodlyWarlock
02-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Things that are getting on my nerves today:

1) Traffic. I hate it oh so much. Traffic was the reason I left L.A....I just can't stand the fact that I could be somewhere in 15 minutes, but it turns into 45-an hour because of all of the other people in my way. Happily, Seattle is much better than L.A., but some days still remind me of the days of old and I wish I had a monster truck to crush them all.

2) Talking with people, whether they be customer service reps or secretaries , on the phone. It's such a colossal waste of time to do a SIMPLE THING. Oh, you have an appointment to make? Sure, let's waste an hour of your day with your phone glued to your ear while you wait for them. Got a problem with your computer? Hey, let's make you talk to someone in Indonesia who either sounds like a robot or an Indonesian robot, take your pick. Again, you get transferred around from person to person, since apparently the first person you talk to can ONLY answer the phone, they can't help you....that takes another department entirely.

I suppose I suffer from impatience problems, but I just really hate wasting time.

urgeok2
02-09-2009, 04:51 PM
im a wussy pussy fag boy

and you talk like a retarded 6 year old.

The Flayed One
02-09-2009, 04:56 PM
Nice avatar:p

milktoaste
02-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Dog farts. Seriously.

Despare
02-10-2009, 03:37 AM
The fact that there can be NAACP and BET awards shows celebrating African Americans but if you had a snow white Irish awards show on tv there would be a bloody riot. (Don't even say that I couldn't think up that many awards for drinking proficiency because I could.)

Shauna The Dead
03-18-2009, 06:01 PM
People in general
Liars/dishonest people especially
People who touch my baby's hands when I don't know where THEIR hands have been! Yes, I'm a picky, paranoid mom.
People who smoke in my face are annoying too.

Bugs! All insects/bugs. They should all just drop dead, now.

Other things ....

scouse mac
03-19-2009, 04:54 AM
Decorating the house.

I fookin' hate decorating, its tedious, messy and time consuming.

Unfortunately my wife has a need to redo several rooms in the house every year and yes, its gets on my nerves.

milktoaste
03-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Movie ninjas. Who teaches these guys how to fight? There always getting there butts kicked by some jerk in a jean jacket or a couple of preteen surfers.

scouse mac
03-19-2009, 05:10 AM
Movie ninjas. Who teaches these guys how to fight? There always getting there butts kicked by some jerk in a jean jacket or a couple of preteen surfers.

The same person who tells them to attack one at a time instead of all baling in and overwhelming their target.

missmacabre
04-13-2009, 03:52 PM
http://twitpic.com/3a9j2

This. My hopes and dreams of handing in my project are gone. I started rendering around 2o'clock with an ETA of around 8 hours. 2 hours later my computer froze. Tried again with an ETA of 8 hours 15 minutes. Half way through, I get an error and 3DS closes. Try again and get about half way through (not even that far) and I get the same error again but on a different frame. It was due today, and I worked on it for 3 days straight, not including in class work time. My wrist was swollen and in pain from 72+hours of work and I've been popping advil all day. I am seriously pissed and about to cry.

Clockwork Black
04-13-2009, 05:30 PM
The fact that there can be NAACP and BET awards shows celebrating African Americans but if you had a snow white Irish awards show on tv there would be a bloody riot. (Don't even say that I couldn't think up that many awards for drinking proficiency because I could.)

Amen........

Doc Faustus
04-13-2009, 05:35 PM
http://twitpic.com/3a9j2

This. My hopes and dreams of handing in my project are gone. I started rendering around 2o'clock with an ETA of around 8 hours. 2 hours later my computer froze. Tried again with an ETA of 8 hours 15 minutes. Half way through, I get an error and 3DS closes. Try again and get about half way through (not even that far) and I get the same error again but on a different frame. It was due today, and I worked on it for 3 days straight, not including in class work time. My wrist was swollen and in pain from 72+hours of work and I've been popping advil all day. I am seriously pissed and about to cry.

God, that absolutely sucks. You might get a decent break with your professor, though. It won't give back the time you spent, but it might salvage your grade.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
04-13-2009, 05:43 PM
God, that absolutely sucks. You might get a decent break with your professor, though. It won't give back the time you spent, but it might salvage your grade.

yeah, hopefully you have a good professor.

missmacabre
04-13-2009, 05:50 PM
yeah, hopefully you have a good professor.

well I am now rendering in AVI format. Takes a little longer and the prof wanted .mov, but it's almost half way done and hasn't errored yet. my teacher can be a jerk though, he doesn't like me cause I only attend 1 in every 3 classes. I can't be bothered with sitting for 3 hours and not learning anything, so I work on my homework at home. I'm emailing him my screen shots just in case it doesn't work again.

ferretchucker
04-14-2009, 05:51 AM
Postponment...

In games/ DVDs being released or a new building being ready to venture into. Delays are just so fucking annoying.

Rayne
04-14-2009, 05:57 AM
Postponment...

In games/ DVDs being released or a new building being ready to venture into. Delays are just so fucking annoying.

Yes...I'm impatient, too ;) :p

missmacabre
04-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Side scrolling websites. You think that's a cool way to show off your photography portfolio? Well it isn't. It's ugly and difficult to navigate and a just plain bad user interface!

Also, I got a free domain with server space and no crappy ad banners. Going to show off my work soon and I'm excited. :D

Awesome McBadass
04-17-2009, 06:30 PM
The sound of people eating.
It seriously pisses me off to no end.

cheebacheeba
04-17-2009, 07:11 PM
I used to have this friend in high school who would like breathe in while eating or something? Made me wanna punch his face.

French fries...they just aint all that.
Chips, those there - the shit.

ferretchucker
04-18-2009, 03:03 AM
People who are intolerant of other people's cultures.

And the Dutch.

roseyred
05-06-2009, 03:11 PM
people who make fun of people because there pregnant and young!

I was walking down the street and this group of people i use to talk to were walking too and all of a sudden i heard "hey rose lookin good hahaha" "Wow your really getting fat bitch" one even said "go die bitch" its like wtf did i do? the way these jerks act im \the first teenager in the world who is pregnant..im gonna go crawl under a rock and die :(

Angelakillsluts
05-06-2009, 04:08 PM
In general, people suck.

People that have important things to say tend to keep their ideas to themselves, people without anything important to say can't stop talking.

roseyred
05-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Yea they do!

Zero
05-06-2009, 04:16 PM
i feel for you on the editing suite glitches. i did my undergrad in film and lost a 35 minute documentary when i accidently bumped the powerstrip (the clips were still there but the links were blown out and I had to stay up til 3am reconnecting all the video and audio - damn final cut!)

my big pet peeve is fleas - damn they are itchy and biting your fur just doesn't do the job

newb
05-06-2009, 05:29 PM
i feel for you on the editing suite glitches. i did my undergrad in film and lost a 35 minute documentary when i accidently bumped the powerstrip (the clips were still there but the links were blown out and I had to stay up til 3am reconnecting all the video and audio - damn final cut!)

my big pet peeve is fleas - damn they are itchy and biting your fur just doesn't do the job

have you tried a flea bath

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/rockinmule/monkey-1.jpg

yeah....i still had this pic in my photobucket and thought this would be a good place to insert

hacelikewhoa
05-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're not serious.

I think that some people really just ask for it.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9295/attachmenthxh.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/slayerfan/5f1ae116.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/slayerfan/50512ea0.jpg

...and it gets worse.

Betcha can't guess her age.

cheebacheeba
05-29-2009, 06:29 PM
44?
Hey...I know that chick down the bottom, that's uh...Harmony?

neverending
05-29-2009, 09:29 PM
I say hooray for the crazy old lady in her mid-40s there letting her freak flag fly. More power to ya lady!

ChronoGrl
05-30-2009, 08:04 AM
I say hooray for the crazy old lady in her mid-40s there letting her freak flag fly. More power to ya lady!

My reaction exactly. You got it - Go ahead and dye it and flaunt it! Ain't hurting me.

What DOES get on my nerves...

Going to your manager for a little help/guidance (he hired me as a novice in my current job) and getting NO assistance so ultimately you feel as though you don't know what you're doing at work!! :mad: :( :mad:

If anyone's hiring, please let me know. I'll pretty much do ANYthing at this point. ;) :D

The Flayed One
05-30-2009, 08:11 AM
My reaction exactly. You got it - Go ahead and dye it and flaunt it! Ain't hurting me.

What DOES get on my nerves...

Going to your manager for a little help/guidance (he hired me as a novice in my current job) and getting NO assistance so ultimately you feel as though you don't know what you're doing at work!! :mad: :( :mad:

If anyone's hiring, please let me know. I'll pretty much do ANYthing at this point. ;) :D

I think there's an Amazon FC around there somewhere... try the local temp agency. That's where we hire through, unless you want to go for some specialty position.

hacelikewhoa
05-30-2009, 12:27 PM
44?
Hey...I know that chick down the bottom, that's uh...Harmony?

She's 34!~!!

ferretchucker
05-31-2009, 10:09 AM
When you tell people you went on holiday somewhere and they ask if you met their friend and just say some random guy's first name who happens to live in the country.

Haunted
05-31-2009, 10:26 AM
People with no sense of fun or humor, and cannot understand nor take a joke. This trait belongs to humorless people and the very stupid (people for whom one liners and toliet humor were specifically made, certainly not the subtle humor of the really funny). I cannot stand people like this. They make me ill.