PDA

View Full Version : Coffee!

monster123
11-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Does anyone on here love coffee? If so whats your favorite kind and where do you go and get your fix of coffee.

Despare
11-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Does anyone on here love coffee? If so whats your favorite kind and where do you go and get your fix of coffee.

I love coffee, I drink it all day and night, I often have a cup before bed (whether it be at 11:30 PM or 3 AM). I drink it black, with sugar in cream, with flavored cream... I just LOVE coffee.

monster123
11-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I love coffee, I drink it all day and night, I often have a cup before bed (whether it be at 11:30 PM or 3 AM). I drink it black, with sugar in cream, with flavored cream... I just LOVE coffee.

Oh im the same way! I just love the flavor of coffee.

ferretchucker
11-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Nah. I liked coffee flavoured things though. Heh. Go figure.

sfear
11-01-2008, 12:47 PM

My life is centered around coffee though I could stop drinking it anytime I want.:eek: My wife and I like to go out for coffee and read. I drink mine black and she likes it with nonfat milk. Usually go to Starbucks or Barnes and Noble where they serve Starbucks. Most of the time I take my own cup to get a discount. My favorite time at Halloween is going to Starbucks when the kids stop knocking at the door which is what we did last night. Anyone who tries to pawn decaf onto me gets an ice pick in the brain!:mad: (In my mind's eye of course.)

bloodrayne
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
I prefer cappuccino

This thread makes the Dethklok (Metalocalypse) song play in my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_ayitk_a3s

"Do you folks like coffee?"

Dustin sings it JUST like Nathan Explosion :D

Vodstok
11-01-2008, 01:46 PM
I like coffee, but i have a problem where after 3 or 4 months, i have to give it up for a while because i begin to get massive headaches, even migraines from it. Doesn't matter which brand or how its prepared, my body just gives up on caffeine.

of course, then there are the withdrawal headaches, which are always fun. i am actually going through one of those phases right now, and i am just about vice free. I am laying off the fast food to lose weight, drinking once every couple of weeks and then only a beer or two, i quit smoking years ago, never did any drugs....

Looks like i am going to have to start overplaying video games or masturbating chronically, otherwise I will have to join society and nobody wants that.

Freak
11-01-2008, 03:05 PM
I cant drink coffee any more becasue of stomach problems.I used to love the cappucino though.

Phalanx
11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
I don't drink it habitually just on occasions when out - I don't even keep coffee in the place because if it's there, it gets used too much.

I'll usually go for a double sized macchiato, if they've got GOOD caramel essence I'll have that instead of sugar, if not, 2 brown sugars.

pinkfloyd45769
11-01-2008, 05:35 PM
I drink it everyday and have since i was 16.It doesn't wake me up though,,everyone i know drinks it for that reason.I have been drinking alot of hot cocoa instead though.I am going to have a cup of coffe now.I drink it black or with a little milk.I hate sweetened coffee,but i love sweet flovored coffee.

monster123
11-02-2008, 10:50 AM
I drink it everyday and have since i was 16.It doesn't wake me up though,,everyone i know drinks it for that reason.I have been drinking alot of hot cocoa instead though.I am going to have a cup of coffe now.I drink it black or with a little milk.I hate sweetened coffee,but i love sweet flovored coffee.

Same here i almost never get all hyper because of it i just like the lovely taste of it :) I have to cut down though now that im prego. :(

The Flayed One
11-02-2008, 11:02 AM
I myself prefer a good French press drip. No cream, no sugar.

Every now and then I drink an Americano, but that's usually it for my espresso desires.

I've started drinking the Starbucks coffee with ginseng and guarana energy drinks. I used to drink Rock Star or Red Bull, but they started messing with my system. My kidneys would literally be sore after a while. So let that be a warning to energy drink junkies: they WILL eventually take a toll on your system if you drink them too often.

pinkfloyd45769
11-02-2008, 11:02 AM
I drank alot of coffee while i was pregnant,never did any damage:p

I have never cared for energy drinks,they never do anything for me:D

Leprucky Cougar
11-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Not a big fan of coffee, but my mom is. I'm pretty sure Starbucks is her dream job. Although when I need to pull an all-nighter--coffee's my best friend. It keeps me up. I recently tried mocha almound fudge ice cream and that was ok. But I'm a big tea fan.