PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkinhead 2:blood wings

Killer Clown#1
10-05-2003, 06:56 AM
And the worst movie in the world award goes to...Pumpkinhead 2:blood wings.
Saw this movie last night on sci-fi I watched it because I loved the first one and My friend was with me and he told me it was better then the first but he also told me it was along time ago since he saw it. This movie sucks ass!. The script and the acting are some of the worse I have ever seen. Pumpkinhead looked really fake and on top of all that it was on tv so there was not a drop of blood. But there is a couple of cool parts the first one was when pumpkinhead took that fat ass hick and snaped his back over his knee, the other was the cameo by Kane hodder.

1 out of 4

avenger00soul
10-05-2003, 07:14 AM
Pumpkinhead II is a disgrace to the first film. Did you know that the mayor in the flick was Bill Clinton's brother, Roger?

AUSTIN316426808
10-05-2003, 08:05 AM
ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT I HATE THAT RETARDED ASS MOVIE!

dmihatmttl
10-05-2003, 09:26 AM
I'm with you guys. It was a piece of shit. Even with the dad from HELLRAISER (Andrew something? Sorry, I can't remember his name off the top of my head) and the beautiful, gargantuan-breasted, all-grown-up chick who used to play "Punky Brewster" . . . it couldn't be saved.

Terrible. Simply terrible. A real "spit-in-the-face" to the first film, which I consider an 80s classic.

James
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

avenger00soul
10-05-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by dmihatmttl
Even with the dad from HELLRAISER (Andrew something? Sorry, I can't remember his name off the top of my head

James
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

Andrew Robinson, yeah, I'm a dork.

Ritualistic
10-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Oh my freaking GOD this movie sux .. I do own it though, got it given to me.

wyked
10-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Well first off I have to say that no, it does not do justice to the original movie at all. The wierd plots they added into the movie itself just threw it off quite a bit. I will say that it was okay for a general film though, I wouldn't recommend buying it or anything like that but it was a good laugh to say the least. They just used some bigger named people in the movie to try to give it more push then it could have ever been rewarded.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-06-2003, 05:36 PM
I still haven't seen this yet. Can anyone be kind enough to gimme a quick rundown of the plot? Thanks in advance.

avenger00soul
10-06-2003, 05:43 PM
Plot: Freak-boy is killed by a group of teens in the 50's. Fast forward to the 90's. Group of trouble making teens find freak-boy's body and using some blood they found at a witch's house, they accidentally bring him back to life. One of the teens hurts the witch and she places a curse on them. So freak-boy comes back as Pumpkinhead, the vengeful demon, to try and kill them for the old witch. And the evil teen's dad happens to be one of the teens from the 50's that originally killed freak-boy. So Pumpkinhead then kills a lot of people.

Ritualistic
10-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Plot: Freak-boy is killed by a group of teens in the 50's. Fast forward to the 90's. Group of trouble making teens find freak-boy's body and using some blood they found at a witch's house, they accidentally bring him back to life. One of the teens hurts the witch and she places a curse on them. So freak-boy comes back as Pumpkinhead, the vengeful demon, to try and kill them for the old witch. And the evil teen's dad happens to be one of the teens from the 50's that originally killed freak-boy. So Pumpkinhead then kills a lot of people.
Yes you are a true horror fan, Avenger... I do believe I send you warm thoughts on that run down..... <saying in an eastern english accent> oh well what i mean is thanx..... :D

avenger00soul
10-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Yes you are a true horror fan, Avenger... I do believe I send you warm thoughts on that run down..... <saying in an eastern english accent> oh well what i mean is thanx..... :D

Your very welcome, and thank you for the warm thoughts.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Thanks Avenger. Sounds pretty cheesey if ya ask me.

avenger00soul
10-07-2003, 07:04 AM
It is.

PinHeadCenobite
10-09-2003, 03:12 AM
OH I remember that one...Pumpkinhead 2!!! I also did not like it as well " I thought that one was done poorly and on that PUMPKINHEAD did not look or act as real from the 1st pumkinhead!! The part 2 did not even seem like it connected to the 1st one or made some type of sense!! Pumpkinhead 1 I thought was good though..Better than 2 plus the old lady in part 1 should of been in part 2,,The old lady in 2 acted nothing like part one.,))all still and quite!(( I dont know but part 2 did suck I must admitt and defenently agree with all who dislikes that!! IT was boring there were nothing of part 2 that really had anything to do with 1! Pumpkinhead was more agressive in part 1, plus pumpkinhead in 1 would not of let anyone get away with such feelings like part 2 carried out,,anyone stood that close to pumpkinhead in 1 usually gets it!! So what happen pumpkinhead grow feelings in 2..as I see to some point cause the girls dad knew him as a kid..Still that should of killed the girl and dying like that at the end sucked it could of been better I thought!!

lilangel_66071
10-16-2003, 07:06 AM
I agree that movie really really sucked ha. Did no justice to the first one i loved it

PinHeadCenobite
10-16-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by lilangel_66071
I agree that movie really really sucked ha. Did no justice to the first one i loved it

The first (PumpkinHead) will always be best compared to part 2,,No wonder they never continued the story from part 2 because there was nothing to make out of that one..I see since the second one really did not take place from one or more to say did not make sense and did not really relate from the continuing point of part 1 then what was there left from part two to make a 3..Its because part two sucked and had nothing else to use to create a good story line,,they ended pumpkinhead in a stupid way!! Pumpkinhead died the way he did in one made sense..but two had no reason to it to end it the way they did...a part 3 would of been worse..I,m surprised that part 2 made it out!! They should of done that one a again starting from the end of one and worked itself up from there..Part 2 went into a whole different world!! It was goofy anyways. :D That sucked!! I give that a thumbs down!! two thumbs!! Lol

friday13thfan
02-12-2004, 04:25 AM
2 words gay movie

GorePhobia
02-12-2004, 05:16 AM
i didnt even like the first one....they were pretty stupid.....not that great of a plot...with loose plot holes and bad acting

Angelakillsluts
02-12-2004, 01:29 PM
I loved the first once. It's definately one of my favorites. The second one was really bad.