PDA

View Full Version : Csi

alixzander
01-30-2004, 10:28 AM
hey,
there was one epsoid of CSI that i thought was really distrubing. this little girl wanted a cat. she lived by an old lady who toke care of many cats. one of the old lady's cats would come over to visit the girl every now and then. the mom tells the girl to ask the old lady for the cat. well her and her freind came over to the old ladies home and asked the old lady if she could have the cat. the old lady said no so the little girl gave the cat to her freind and stabbed the old lady in the chest with a pen. the mom even knew but she kept it a secert. anyway, i thought it was a nice dark and twisted show. did any of you see it?

Macabre_Maiden
02-03-2004, 05:57 AM
No... I haven't seen that one, but I love CSI. They have such great eposides and really cool effects when they show how something happened. (Like how a knife managed to puncture this artery and then... etc) Most of the shows are kinda twisted, though, but I think that's the point... I liked the one that took place in the movie theatre. Great place for a homicide. :)

alixzander
02-03-2004, 06:35 AM
yes, that was a great one!