PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Ending on Texas Chainsaw III DVD. Anyone else agree..it's better!(SPOILERS)

Tony
10-04-2003, 06:32 PM
I recently picked up the Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III DVD and I popped it in to watch the Alternate Ending right off. Does anyone other than me feel that the alternate ending beats the HELL out of the original ending? I got so pissed off back when I watched TCM III for the first time about 6 years ago when that black dude popped back up still living after the chainsaw to the head. That almost ruined the movie for me. Then I watched the alternate ending and it was great! I wish there was a way to incorportate it into the movie and not have to flip to the special features to see it. I love how you find out that there's really nothing that the woman can do because the whole town is in on it. Even the police. The zooming in on the "Don't Mess with Texas" bumper sticker is classic. Just wanted to see who all agrees.

LeatherFace666
10-05-2003, 01:32 PM
I loved the alternate ending. That balck guy should have been dead when leatherface sawed his head. [COLOR=crimson]

Ritualistic
10-12-2003, 11:17 AM
yeah the alternate ending is better...

avenger00soul
10-12-2003, 11:21 AM
I'm sorry guys. Not even Leatherface can kill Ken Foree.

Ritualistic
11-10-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I'm sorry guys. Not even Leatherface can kill Ken Foree.

the alternate ending is cool... BUT like avenger said Leatherface fucking Kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-11-2003, 12:26 AM
I must agree the alternative ending was so much better in my book...:)