PDA

View Full Version : The Official Nickname Thread

Leprucky Cougar
10-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey guys, figured we'd start a nickname thread, since I created the nickname thread. I know, some of our usernames may be our nicknames...but for some of us it's not. We just thought of something to create because perhaps somebody already had it. Anyway post names you were given by family, friends, et al. Was there a story behind it? Or no? Share it with us.

--Some people call me Shan or Shanny--No big story just cuz they thought it was short for Shannon

---Brown Sugar, Brown Sugar Dumpling, Brown Sugar mama, cinamon biscuit and a couple other weird versions of that by random people justifying my "sweet" kind-hearted nature and skin complexion

---mini muffin, dwarf, midget, leprechaun (on St. Patty's day) noting my "vertically challengedness"

--Pebles--my parents refered to my brother and I as Pebbles and Bam Bam

--Princess--something one of my uncles referred to me as

Um that's all I recall at the moment. I'll post others later. But share yours! I'm positive I'm not alone in this one. Even if they are ones you hate.

Posher778
10-14-2008, 02:47 PM
I was going to yell "Christ Almighty" in distaste but I figured someone would make a joke about it being a nickname. So you get the picture.

Doc Faustus
10-14-2008, 03:21 PM
*Dons black cowboy and takes a swig of whiskey*
Where I ride, they call me only Sorrow. I leave nothin' behind me but young men dead too soon, weepin' widows and young ladies with cold beds and cold hard truths about life playin' in dreams that oughta be about hope and promise for the future. My sixgun's gone and et up too many souls for them to call me nothin' else.
*removes black cowboy hat

My friends also call me G which I hate as it's sorta rappy. My girlfriend calls me her bunny because of my connection to rabbits and my raw nerves. But mostly, it's just Sorrow til I ride on into the banditridden desert nights.

neverending
10-14-2008, 03:38 PM
I was going to yell "Christ Almighty" in distaste but I figured someone would make a joke about it being a nickname. So you get the picture.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

Nella
10-14-2008, 04:04 PM
My nickname is Nella. My first name is Angela. My family members call me Ang sometimes. I have another nickname but I'll explain later...

The Flayed One
10-14-2008, 04:28 PM
I've been called Sausage Creature a time or two. I have no idea why.

SausageCreature
10-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I've been called Sausage Creature a time or two. I have no idea why.

Neither do I. You obviously lack the tact and humor of a well posted meat picture, suckface!

http://www.mmmeatshops.com/images/products/large/218.jpg

The Flayed One
10-14-2008, 04:34 PM
Oh joy. Mister relevant contribution himself rears his head. Heaven forbid you post about a horror movie instead of your stupid assed poultry pictures, jack-of-all-fuck.

SausageCreature
10-14-2008, 04:38 PM
It's more amusing than your crappy half assed holier than thou projects and drunken assumed witty rhetoric, ya jerk.

You look like you could use some beef, pansy boy!

http://whatiatetoday.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/meatloaf.jpg

The Flayed One
10-14-2008, 04:39 PM
I hate you!

The Mothman
10-14-2008, 04:45 PM
talk to yourself often??:p

The Flayed One
10-14-2008, 04:46 PM
talk to yourself often??:p

What are you saying:eek:

Psycom5k
10-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Well my family and close friends have always called me J.R. (Not junior, "Jay Are" if you need to pronounce it) though my name is John I have no other name that begins with an R. So I think they mean junior, but it was never explained to me. Just a name i've been called since i can remember.

The ladies just call me Stud. :cool:

Leprucky Cougar
10-14-2008, 05:17 PM
My nickname is Nella. My first name is Angela. My family members call me Ang sometimes. I have another nickname but I'll explain later...

Most angela's I know also go by Angie....and as for your other nickname, I bet there's a good story behind that huh? :cool:

massacre man
10-14-2008, 05:21 PM
I'd like to be referred to as "Blue" from now on.

Nella
10-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Most angela's I know also go by Angie....and as for your other nickname, I bet there's a good story behind that huh? :cool:

No, don't call me Angie, please. Yes Nella does have a story. It's my last name spelled backwards and it makes a pretty name, huh? My friends and I used to spell and pronounce our full names backwards. Mine was Alegna Nella=Angela Allen. (Don't even try to find me. :)). My other nickname is used by my parents on occasion. When I was little, I couldn't pronounce Angela. It sounded like E-la-lah. Sometimes my dad will call my mom to the phone and say "It's EEE-lah."

Leprucky Cougar
10-14-2008, 05:54 PM
No, don't call me Angie, please. Yes Nella does have a story. It's my last name spelled backwards and it makes a pretty name, huh? My friends and I used to spell and pronounce our full names backwards. Mine was Alegna Nella=Angela Allen. (Don't even try to find me. :)). My other nickname is used by my parents on occasion. When I was little, I couldn't pronounce Angela. It sounded like E-la-lah. Sometimes my dad will call my mom to the phone and say "It's EEE-lah."

Oh I was referring to the one that you said you would tell us about later, not Nella; but thanks for sharing.

Nella
10-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Oh I was referring to the one that you said you would tell us about later, not Nella; but thanks for sharing.

I did tell you all of them: Nella, Angela, Ang, and E-la-lah :)

monalisa
10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
What are you saying:eek:

And quit playing with your meat in public. Really, it's embarrassing. :p

pinkfloyd45769
10-14-2008, 06:44 PM
My nickname is Maggie,like i mentioned in the other name thread.Some call me Mags,mommy,pink or pinky,and my friends grandma has always called me Molly:DShe has Alzeihmers(sp?)and never could remember my name:)

Leprucky Cougar
10-14-2008, 09:13 PM
I did tell you all of them: Nella, Angela, Ang, and E-la-lah :)

Remember you said: I have another nickname but I'll explain later...

I was waiting for that story

X¤MurderDoll¤X
10-14-2008, 11:27 PM
I don't have one. I'm glad none of the nicknames people have tried to give me have ever stuck though...

Nella
10-15-2008, 09:11 AM

I think you missed it in this thread.

urgeok2
10-15-2008, 09:20 AM
I don't have one. I'm glad none of the nicknames people have tried to give me have ever stuck though...

like dolly ? :)