PDA

View Full Version : Dog Eats Dead Owner

bloodrayne
01-27-2004, 10:29 PM
TORREVIEJA, SPAIN:
Dog eats dead owner

A 56-year-old Norwegian man living in Spain was found dead; his body badly messed up, in his flat in holiday resort Torrevieja on Saturday.

At first, the police thought the man had been murdered, as his body apparently had been subjected to violence.

Dead for three days
The neighbours warned the police as the man's dog, a four months old German Shepherd puppy, was barking a lot. A friend of the 56-year-old had tried calling him for days with no response, according to Spanish newspaper Las Provincias.

The fire fighters who broke up the man's door on Saturday made a grotesque discovery.

Body badly messed up
According to the police, the man's face and shoulders were completely deformed after the dog had started eating its dead owner.

A bloody knife was found at the scene as well, something that strengthened the police's initial theory that the man had been murdered.

The 56-year-old had been living in Spain for six years and did not have any relatives there. His neighbours told the local newspaper that he was a friendly man who never caused any trouble.

Possible heart attack
Spanish police are now working to find the cause of death.

The Spanish military police Guardia Civil told VG that the man probably died of natural causes.

«The only information we have is that he probably died of a heart attack», said the police

abbycomix
01-28-2004, 06:26 AM
Well this ought to give all those dog-lovers (who dissed cats when I posted about the cats trying to eat their owner) something to think about! You think dogs are more loyal than cats but maybe they all aren't! I think when it comes down to it, animals (and most people) will do what they've got to do to survive. Even eat their friends ;)

Vodstok
01-28-2004, 07:16 AM
I agree, to an animal, a dead body is a dead body. And if they havent eaten, a dead body is a meal.

Even the best carnivores are scavengers. Hyeanas kill almost as often as lions, they just arent as glamorous.

wu ghung
11-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by abbycomix
Well this ought to give all those dog-lovers (who dissed cats when I posted about the cats trying to eat their owner) something to think about! You think dogs are more loyal than cats but maybe they all aren't! I think when it comes down to it, animals (and most people) will do what they've got to do to survive. Even eat their friends ;)
I hate cats. I do my best to run over them when i see one on the road

Yellow Jacket
12-03-2005, 10:59 AM
This makes no sense. The police are saying that this man died of natural causes, but they found a bloody knife next to his dead body. WTF???!!! That's like hanging yourself and then the police saying you were gunned down when there's obviously a note about the kid committing suicide right next to the dead body. Police are dumbasses at times!