PDA

View Full Version : Signed/numbered Michael Myers piece limited to 25.... CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

Troy Rochford
01-27-2004, 03:53 PM
Hello All,

I'm an artist who has just released the first in a series of limited edition portraits related to the original 78 film Halloween and its 81 sequel. Please check out the link below, and feel free to email me any questions, feedback, etc..
You can also of course email me if you are interested in buying prints of this piece. As it stands right now, the piece has been available for sale for 6 days, and the first 8 numbered editions are gone.

http://www.michael-myers.net/poster/poster.shtml

Thanks!:)

Troy Rochford
[email protected]

Killer Clown#1
01-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Nice art work,but I don't think I'll be making a purchase.
1000 post yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rotting Eye
01-27-2004, 04:10 PM
Something tells me that isn't worth $45, but that's just my gut instinct.

crazy clown
01-27-2004, 04:39 PM
they look pretty sweet if you ask me.

Troy Rochford
01-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Hey thanks for the comments guys. Rotting Eye, I have to say I'm a little confused by your comment that your "gut instinct" is that this is not worth $45. It's a piece of artwork, it doesn't perform tricks or anything lol.. there shouldn't be any mystery or gut instinct involved. It's just a simple matter of whether or not you personally like it enough to pay $45 for it. Clearly you don't, and that's cool! Thus far eight people have felt differently. Hopefully there will be more:D

I do appreciate the feedback though, positive or negative. That is what I asked for.

Thanks!

T