PDA

View Full Version : THE DEAD MATTER movie trailer- and flyaway contest

Midnight Syndicate
10-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Hello,

We just posted the trailer to Midnight Syndicate's THE DEAD MATTER movie on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-WriWEr2Y.
It's an old-school zombie/vampire film starring Andrew Divoff (Wishmaster), Jason Carter (Babylon 5) and Tom Savini.

You can also check it out at www.t3nth1rtyone.com, a Halloween website sponsored by Hot Topic where you can enter to WIN a trip to the premiere (including airfare, hotel, limo, etc.).

The trailer features music from our new CD, "The Dead Matter: Cemetery Gates." I hope you'll check it out.

Edward Douglas
Midnight Syndicate
www.MidnightSyndicate.com
THE DEAD MATTER coming 2009
www.TheDeadMatter.com

neverending
10-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi MS-
I love you guys! I play a lot of your music on my Halloween radio station- including the brand new Dead Matter CD!

urgeok2
10-06-2008, 07:59 AM
bump..............

MisterSadistro
10-06-2008, 11:13 PM
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/spam.jpg

neverending
10-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Yes, but Midnight Syndicate spam tastes good!

MisterSadistro
10-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Non-member spam is still non-member spam in my book :rolleyes:

Syndicate
11-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Hello,

I'm really sorry about that. Not trying to spam the forum. It's our first trailer and I am just looking for some feedback from folks who know horror.

Neverending -- thanks for the comments on the music and thanks for the spins! I'm going to check out your site now. -- glad you liked the new disc.. that's always good to hear.

Been out of the loop for a while with all the work in post -- but finally sat down to watch Descent, 28 Weeks later, Ruins, and The Mist -- talk about a formidable series of downer endings.

Ed
Midnight Syndicate

neverending
11-04-2008, 01:00 PM
My site is all back to normal- but I play Midnight Syndicate all year long.

Syndicate
11-06-2008, 08:26 AM
My site is all back to normal- but I play Midnight Syndicate all year long.

=

Well thanks again. We appreciate it a lot.

-- Congrats on the award.