PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Family

avenger00soul
01-26-2004, 11:20 AM
It's finished and Blue Underground helped finish it. They're retitling it The Manson Family and I'm sure we can expect a DVD soon.

For anyone who doesn't know, this is a Van Bebber film that's been in the making for about 15 years.

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-27-2004, 10:34 AM
Very COOL!!!! I saw an unifinished bootleg of this thing about five years ago and it was great!!!! Since then, I heard that Pantera had given him the rights to some music. This is going to be well worth the wait!!!

Thanx to Blue Underground, and thanx to Avenger for the heads up!!!!!

Now everyone rush out and buy the Deadbeat at Dawan DVD! Van Bebber is an overlooked genius, both as a horror director AND and an indie director. In DBAD he even jumps off a bridge and flips over a car. Now that's giving it all for your art!

avenger00soul
01-27-2004, 11:35 AM
Yes, Van Bebber is truly a maniac in front of and behind the camera. He literally works on every aspect of his films.

sykopat
03-05-2004, 09:51 PM

SpeakOfTheDevil
03-31-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
It's finished and Blue Underground helped finish it. They're retitling it The Manson Family and I'm sure we can expect a DVD soon.

For anyone who doesn't know, this is a Van Bebber film that's been in the making for about 15 years.

what a fucking moron