PDA

View Full Version : sickest video ever seen

friday13thfan
01-24-2004, 11:12 AM
what was the most disturbing video u ever saw

mine is korn's right now it was gross

Evisceration
01-24-2004, 11:20 AM
That 3D piece of crap?! What's so disgusting about that?

Anywho...um, Cradle Of Filth's Babylon A.D. video, wasn't gross....just a little creepy.

friday13thfan
01-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Evisceration
That 3D piece of crap?! What's so disgusting about that?

Anywho...um, Cradle Of Filth's Babylon A.D. video, wasn't gross....just a little creepy.

did u even see it it had a guy staping choking eyeballs poping out and other sick stuff and was not 3d it was drawen

moonsorrow
01-24-2004, 12:09 PM
dont remember witch one...cradle of filth... had these ladys that were playing the violin on theyr pulse, blood all over the place...beautifull

Satanic~Heaven
01-24-2004, 12:29 PM
Dimmu Borgir: Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse and Cradle Of Filth: From The Cradle To Enslave(the one you were talking moonsorrow;) )
those video are crazy from the begining to the end!!!

Evisceration
01-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
did u even see it it had a guy staping choking eyeballs poping out and other sick stuff and was not 3d it was drawen

What the fuck are you talking about?

Jon was that 3D toy, and he was in a fuckin box in some prison. It was the crappiest video I've ever seen.

Korns material is going down the shitter....fast.

Wicked Lady
01-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Ya know what? I was gonna say the new Korn video as soon as I saw this thread! That vid is SICK!ugh...*cringe* The part with the nail and the rat is disgusting!

D'Lo
01-25-2004, 08:51 AM
I have to say 'It's coming Down' by Danzig. In the video there are nipples & dicks being pierced (in closeup), and that a pretty disturbing sight...

friday13thfan
01-25-2004, 01:12 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

Jon was that 3D toy, and he was in a fuckin box in some prison. It was the crappiest video I've ever seen.

Korns material is going down the shitter....fast.

i think i know what is going on we r talking about 2 different songs the 1 i am talking about is from there new cd take a look in the mirror and song is called right now watch mtv2 headbanngers ball and u might see what i am talking about

friday13thfan
01-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Wicked Lady
Ya know what? I was gonna say the new Korn video as soon as I saw this thread! That vid is SICK!ugh...*cringe* The part with the nail and the rat is disgusting!

agreed by far the whole thing was sick

Evisceration
01-25-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
i think i know what is going on we r talking about 2 different songs the 1 i am talking about is from there new cd take a look in the mirror and song is called right now watch mtv2 headbanngers ball and u might see what i am talking about

I know exactly what you're talking about.

And I saw it on Fuses Uranium and on Headbangers Ball.

We're talking about the same song, only I don't know what in the fuck you're talking about.

The video is all computer animated, there's this guy sitting in a jail, the song starts, and the guy looks at a box with Jon singing in it. None of the band members are in it except for Jon. Then this whole town starts a riot, and the cops check on the guy in the jail cell.

It's all horrbily animated, and sucks.

And might I add that the new cd sucks too.

friday13thfan
01-25-2004, 02:13 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about.

And I saw it on Fuses Uranium and on Headbangers Ball.

We're talking about the same song, only I don't know what in the fuck you're talking about.

The video is all computer animated, there's this guy sitting in a jail, the song starts, and the guy looks at a box with Jon singing in it. None of the band members are in it except for Jon. Then this whole town starts a riot, and the cops check on the guy in the jail cell.

It's all horrbily animated, and sucks.

And might I add that the new cd sucks too.

o god u don't know what u are talking about. wicked lady please help me with this u saw what i am talking about right

Evisceration
01-25-2004, 02:35 PM
I know exactly what I'm talking about. Infact, I'm watching it now, and I'll take some pictures for ass and post them in a moment.

EDIT
My computer won't take the screen capture, it takes the picture and what I'm playing, but not the video itself.

MythMan84
01-25-2004, 03:46 PM
look evisceration there are two different music videos for right now there is the gay ass 3-D one and there is one friggin sick one where this cartoon guy is completley mutilating himself.

Evisceration
01-25-2004, 05:50 PM
You mean Lloyd?

That's fuckin old, they show that at all their shows. Old stuff.

Killer Clown#1
01-25-2004, 06:09 PM
The 3-d video was a fan made one. The cartoon one (which is sick) is the real one.

Evisceration
01-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Well if Lloyd is the 2-D one you're talking about, yeah it is pretty sick. The whole light socket thing is pretty nasty.

friday13thfan
01-26-2004, 05:46 AM
yeah it is sick and we were both right about the video cause like myth said there r 2 so we r both right

MythMan84
01-26-2004, 02:13 PM
ya, evisceration i just watched the video again and ugghhhh that has got.....to......hurt.

friday13thfan
01-27-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by MythMan84
ya, evisceration i just watched the video again and ugghhhh that has got.....to......hurt.

hell yeah it make jackass look like a baby show it all most made me trow up the sick little fucker

JRole
01-27-2004, 10:44 AM
Mr. Bungle's "Quote Unquote" (earlier called Travolta, but they had to rename the song.).. It's pretty sick..

MythMan84
01-27-2004, 04:57 PM
ya dude some of the stuff on it looks like your icon Jrole

Arioch
02-02-2004, 05:51 PM
had these ladys that were playing the violin on theyr pulse, blood all over the place...beautifull

Well i downloaded this video because you guys made it sound killer but i wasnt impressed at all. There really wasnt that much blood and the part you guys are talkin about was only shown for like 3 seconds. Maybe it was me tho, i expected the girls to have a violin bow and be playing on their tendons and shit with their arms all cut open (kinda like when Freddy turns that guy into a living puppet in NOES 3)

But it was like 4 girls with a little razor imating the action of suicide. Kinda dissapointed:( the song was okay tho....

Dreaming Girl
02-03-2004, 12:42 AM
I guess it would have to be Skinny Puppy's "Worlock" by virtue that it's pretty much just made of various gory scenes from horror movies. ... Spahn Ranch's "Locusts" would probably count as sick - a home movie-esque account of the rape and murder... very exploitational, but I love exploitation so I found the video very entertaining. I've not seen a video that actually made me squeamish or anything...

Elvis_Christ
02-03-2004, 12:50 AM
Happiness in Slavery by Nine Inch Nails always gets my vote with the guy getting fucked up by this crazy assed machine. The broken movie by NIN is also really fucked up (the guy cutting his hanging victim's dick off is pretty nasty)

MythMan84
02-03-2004, 12:58 PM
may not count as a video but i thought that the wall by pink flloyd was pretty messed up

Arioch
02-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Happiness in Slavery by Nine Inch Nails always gets my vote with the guy getting fucked up by this crazy assed machine. The broken movie by NIN is also really fucked up (the guy cutting his hanging victim's dick off is pretty nasty)

100% agree. If you guys havent seen this, download it now. It will damage you lol.

Hate_Breeder
02-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Korns music IS goin down the shitter pretty quickly.I bought their first,selftitled cd,which is their best in my opinion.Follow the leader,which i thought was more rap based.Issues was alright.And Untouchables sucked dick!So i gave up on Korn.

Arioch
02-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Korns music IS goin down the shitter pretty quickly.I bought their first,selftitled cd,which is their best in my opinion.Follow the leader,which i thought was more rap based.Issues was alright.And Untouchables sucked dick!So i gave up on Korn.

Agree, althou i liked some tracks on issues and untouchables, the only album that didnt suck was the first one tho. Everyone else is just a poor attempt at recapturing that essance. And they always come out saying "ya this new album is more of our roots, getting back to the first album and the way that was." man whatever, they just say that shit so all the korn fans go out to buy the new one expecting another GOOD album and end up dissapointed.

Devil
02-08-2004, 11:48 AM
I have never seen a video that was sick

Ritualistic
02-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Devil
I have never seen a video that was sick Just about to say the same thing..

Cult_King
02-24-2004, 06:38 PM
If were talking funny disturbing then Apex Twin "windowlicker"probably the most fucked up video I've ever seen.

Amalthea
02-25-2004, 02:46 AM
Come To Daddy by Aphex Twin and Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden

buddy
02-25-2004, 06:28 AM
ministry's 'just one fix' is pretty nausea-inducing. aside from some great shots of a vibrating william s. burroughs in front of a tornado, there are weird bathroom/withdrawl scenes, with something bloodily emerging from the region around a junkie's bellybutton. and stuff. it's in b&w so they probably used chocolate sauce.. to v. good effect though!

Wicked Lady
02-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
Well i downloaded this video because you guys made it sound killer but i wasnt impressed at all. There really wasnt that much blood and the part you guys are talkin about was only shown for like 3 seconds. Maybe it was me tho, i expected the girls to have a violin bow and be playing on their tendons and shit with their arms all cut open (kinda like when Freddy turns that guy into a living puppet in NOES 3)

But it was like 4 girls with a little razor imating the action of suicide. Kinda dissapointed:( the song was okay tho....

That's exactly what I pictured too!That would be a cool video concept tho.
Shane saw that band, he said the music was cool, but the guy sounded like a gay donald duck

evil_deadman
03-21-2004, 02:50 PM
ok.i dont know the name of the band..or the song.. but..in the video..this very fine scantilly clad hottie..is apparantly having a nightmare..she's running thru the woods.. runs into some very sick stuff..some dude bathing in worms and shit.. some creepy looking,zombie type things start chasing her..at the end..she wakes up..gets out of bed.. her feet are muddy..and again..I cant remember the name of the song..or band.. but.the girl is hott!!!

SFF
03-31-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Darth Bane
From the Cradle till now, you suffer Beautifully.......

OMG! STFU!!! All you say is that same stupid fucking shit..over and over and over again! Get a fucking life and get lost, douchebag! I dont recal anybody asking you to open your spout.

MichaelMyers
03-31-2004, 07:51 PM
Bodies - Drowning Pool