PDA

View Full Version : New Hellraisers...

otis
01-23-2004, 03:15 PM
Are there any exact days for Hellraiser: Deaders and Hellraiser:Hellworld? I hope these aren't like inferno and hellseeker.

avenger00soul
01-23-2004, 03:18 PM
I don't think there is an official release date yet if that's what you're asking. I'm not really looking forward to them, but will no doubt watch them.

Sam The Egg
01-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Ashley Lawrence is in one of the new ones.

Madman
01-23-2004, 08:59 PM
I am not lookin forward to those shitbombs at all either.Hellseeker was fuckin awful.

otis
01-23-2004, 09:27 PM
Hellseeker sucked. Inferno was a fresh new spin on the series, but hellseeker was just plain terrible. I hope these new ones are different. They should try something sinister like the 2nd one. Or just plain war like the 3rd.

avenger00soul
01-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Hellseeker did suck ass. Rick Bota (who directed Hellseeker) is directing both the new ones. So I'm not expecting classics.

Sam The Egg
01-23-2004, 10:16 PM
They should try something sinister like the 2nd one. Or just plain war like the 3rd.

they could try making it a GOOD movie like the first one

_Leatha_Face_
01-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
they could try making it a GOOD movie like the first one they can try but it'll never happen

Sam The Egg
01-24-2004, 02:28 PM
it could

avenger00soul
01-24-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
it could

Much like New Nightmare, I think it could become good again if the creator was involved with the project.

otis
01-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Yes New Nightmare was a very good movie. They could re-new the series with something fresh. The first Hellraiser was a GOOD movie. But, i think the second is better. I wish Clive Barker would come back. Did ya'll read the extra Fangora article on the Freddy vs Jason DVD, where they were going to have Pinhead break it up? I think that could have been cool. But I don't know why Pinhead would break them up.

Sam The Egg
01-24-2004, 05:31 PM
I say make a prequel. Douglas Bradley reprises his role of Human Pinhead (forgot the name, don't want to check), and it shows how he came to get the box during WW2 (IIRC).

EDIT: Or better yet, make him the side character. The main character heard about the box and is obsessed with it, and at the end he dies from the box, and in order to find out what happened to his friend, Bradley's character checks out this weird box that was found in the room and...

_Leatha_Face_
01-24-2004, 07:50 PM
they need money though and the way the new ones have been i dont think they'll be able to get it

otis
01-24-2004, 09:04 PM
damn, that sounds like a good idea, i would like to see the whole process in which Doug turns into Pinhead. I know the 2nd one shows alot, but i want more.

Hellraiser
01-27-2004, 09:14 AM
Unfortunately Hellraiser will never get back how it was. When Clive Barker wrote Hellraiser One he passed the "torch" on in which 2,3 and finally 4 were planned in which Pinhead would reach his demise. Then Dimension decided to release a bunch of crappy straight to video films just to cash in. As for those films Inferno was yes something new too different and Pinhead is only in it for 2 minutes or so, Hellseeker wasn't as good as the original at least it had Kirsty Cotton back but yet she was drastically underused. Deader is vastly different and doesn't have much of Pinhead in it. Hellworld will be another fear.com so I don't expect much at all. The only way to spark life back into Hellraiser is to make Helloween with John Carpenter and Clive Barker involved.

Sam The Egg
01-27-2004, 09:22 AM
Hellworld will be another fear.com
Well, here's hoping it's another Kaïro instead

crazy clown
01-27-2004, 07:37 PM
i really think that these 2 movies will be really bad. i mean a fear.com and a suicide cult. and i bet that the actors will be oscar worthy too.

Hellraiser
01-28-2004, 02:21 AM
Well I can tell you all that Lance Heneriksen is in Hellworld which I am very shocked at.

avenger00soul
01-28-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Hellraiser
Well I can tell you all that Lance Heneriksen is in Hellworld which I am very shocked at.

Don't be shocked, he was in Mangler 2. He's still a great actor though, even if he can't get any decent roles these days.

The Evil Dead
01-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Madman
I am not lookin forward to those shitbombs at all either.Hellseeker was fuckin awful.

Hellseeker wasn't too bad at all... Good for a psychological flick, and definitely an improvement on the fifth one.

Hell, these movies are still better than most of the mainstream trash that comes out into theaters anymore anyway.

otis
01-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Inferno was better than Hellseeker in my opinon. But, yes they are better than most movies now days. Like, underworld... I hated that movie, only thing cool was that vicktor (full blood) kicked ass.