PDA

View Full Version : This is like my friends spam or something...

Elvis_Christ
05-20-2008, 05:56 AM
http://www.myspace.com/foebandnz

Rehearsal/live shit in case you wanted to hear.

Rayne
05-20-2008, 05:58 AM
We were watching a movie made in New Zealand last night...Dustin said, "I just can't imagine Elvis with that accent"...haha

Elvis_Christ
05-20-2008, 06:05 AM
We were watching a movie made in New Zealand last night...Dustin said, "I just can't imagine Elvis with that accent"...haha

What movie were you guys watching?

Rayne
05-20-2008, 06:10 AM
What movie were you guys watching?Black Sheep (2007)...Horror/Comedy...Not the Chris Farley one.

hammerfan
05-20-2008, 06:18 AM
Black Sheep (2007)...Horror/Comedy...Not the Chris Farley one.

Is it any good? I saw an ad for it and thought about renting it.

Rayne
05-20-2008, 06:22 AM
Is it any good? I saw an ad for it and thought about renting it.

I really liked it, but I like a lot of stuff that no one else does...It IS pretty funny in parts, and definitely cheezy...Dustin liked it, too...If you're looking for something 'scary, suspenseful or shocking' you won't like it...But, if you just want to watch something 'fun', it's pretty okay :)

I'd place it on par with Idle Hands...Not as good as Idle Hands, but similar silliness.

hammerfan
05-20-2008, 06:25 AM
I really liked it, but I like a lot of stuff that no one else does...It IS pretty funny in parts, and definitely cheezy...Dustin liked it, too...If you're looking for something 'scary, suspenseful or shocking' you won't like it...But, if you just want to watch something 'fun', it's pretty okay :)

I'd place it on par with Idle Hands...Not as good as Idle Hands, but similar silliness.

Haven't seen Idle Hands. How would you compare the silliness to, say, Shaun of the Dead?

Rayne
05-20-2008, 06:34 AM
Haven't seen Idle Hands. How would you compare the silliness to, say, Shaun of the Dead?
Oh, Shaun Of The Dead is a MUCH 'smarter' movie than Black Sheep...If you compare the two, Black Sheep comes up seriously short, so that's not really fair...Go ahead and watch Black Sheep just for the hell of it...Then watch Idle Hands;)...I absolutely LOVE Idle Hands

Actually, consider whether the basic storyline would appeal to you.

Genetically altered killer sheep :D...When they bite people, the people start turning into human sheep creatures...THAT kind of 'funny/silly'

And the special effects aren't really too bad

Elvis_Christ
05-20-2008, 06:36 AM
Black Sheep (2007)...Horror/Comedy...Not the Chris Farley one.

Don't sound like that, play rugby or dig on sheep.

That movie sucks... do yourselves a favor and check out The Ugly instead.

Rayne
05-20-2008, 07:19 AM
Don't sound like that, play rugby or dig on sheep.

I can't imagine very many musicians would be into rugby, But I really wouldn't know

Surely you must have some sort of accent...Then again I've known people from all over the world who sound like Americans...Of course, even people in America have different accents...Like those from the south sound different from those in the north...and then there's people like Newb :)

Some people in parts of the east coast have their own sort of dialect.

Dude Guadalupe
05-20-2008, 08:03 AM
http://www.myspace.com/foebandnz

Rehearsal/live shit in case you wanted to hear.

This is good, with a cleaner recording I bet it sounds even better.

illdojo
05-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Ahh... I do miss playing 200 beats per minute. :cool:
Seriously though, killer tunes Elvis... BTW, did you guys use a 4-track for that recording? It sounds pretty rough.

Elvis_Christ
05-20-2008, 08:37 PM
This is good, with a cleaner recording I bet it sounds even better.

Thanks, we'll be doing a proper recording soon. All that shits pretty old, sloppy and fuckin' slow. That EP was a small run put out mainly to document some of the last shows at The Crown before it shut down.

Seriously though, killer tunes Elvis... BTW, did you guys use a 4-track for that recording? It sounds pretty rough.

Cheers, most of it was recorded on a Minidisc player haha :D yeh man its rough, DIY as fuck. Sounds a bit better on the actual CD.

Dude Guadalupe
05-20-2008, 08:39 PM
The first demo that my first band put out was on a single shitty second hand mic set up in the middle of the room, conected to a shitty second hand computer and sounds like Satan's diarrhea.

Elvis_Christ
05-20-2008, 11:56 PM
The first demo that my first band put out was on a single shitty second hand mic set up in the middle of the room, conected to a shitty second hand computer and sounds like Satan's diarrhea.

Rad... what was your band called?

Disease
05-21-2008, 02:58 AM
Nice tunes Elvis, I want to see you guys live now.

urgeok2
05-21-2008, 07:47 AM
Satan's diarrhea.

i used to manage those guys

Dude Guadalupe
05-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Rad... what was your band called?

That band was call OughtNot.

Shortly after, our singer took off to canada, I left drums and took vocals, we picked up few new people and started calling ourselves Seeds of Deceit.

Elvis_Christ
05-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Nice tunes Elvis, I want to see you guys live now.

Get your ass on a plane on a plane and make it to the show on Saturday! You'll also get to see the mighty rock n' roll juggernaut called The Anals.

Seeds of Deceit.

Damn thats a great name! Real keen to hear some of that :cool: