PDA

View Full Version : Canceling Account

HALLOWEEN
05-17-2008, 09:23 AM
I am trying to figure out how in the world to cancel my account. I haven't used it in over a year or so and have no use of the forum anymore. Can somebody please help me?:confused:

Rayne
05-17-2008, 09:29 AM
I am trying to figure out how in the world to cancel my account. I haven't used it in over a year or so and have no use of the forum anymore. Can somebody please help me?:confused:No way to cancel it

Just stop posting

HALLOWEEN
05-17-2008, 09:37 AM
Ahh, I see. So, when I click the "contact us" link at the bottom and send them a message...they will not read it?

Rayne
05-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Ahh, I see. So, when I click the "contact us" link at the bottom and send them a message...they will not read it?Correct.....

HALLOWEEN
05-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Lol, how lovely of them.

pinkfloyd45769
05-17-2008, 10:24 AM
I would just stop posting,like Rayne said.I can't see a real reason in going through the trouble!

HALLOWEEN
05-17-2008, 10:30 AM
I would just stop posting,like Rayne said.I can't see a real reason in going through the trouble!

Well, if I just stopped posting, that wouldn't stop the occasional emails I get from the forum......(even after taking the option off in profile settings). Therefore, these emails collect and I don't ever have time to go through them and/or they take up too much space. Also, I'd like my account deleted for personal reasons...And it just gets frustrating how easy it is to register for these types of things, yet takes an act of congress to "unregister", lol.

pinkfloyd45769
05-17-2008, 10:32 AM
I never get emails....WTF???I'm so underappreciated here!!!

Rayne
05-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Well, if I just stopped posting, that wouldn't stop the occasional emails I get from the forum......(even after taking the option off in profile settings). Therefore, these emails collect and I don't ever have time to go through them and/or they take up too much space. Also, I'd like my account deleted for personal reasons...And it just gets frustrating how easy it is to register for these types of things, yet takes an act of congress to "unregister", lol.
Go to your account settings...Change your email to something non-existant..like 'cuckoo@yahoo' or something...You will receive no more emails...and you will no longer be able to access your account.

HALLOWEEN
05-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Alright, I will try that....thanks.:)

HALLOWEEN
05-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Sooooo, nobody can help me in getting my account deleted..........???:confused:

neverending
05-17-2008, 08:44 PM
That's correct.

GorePhobia
05-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Just go away.

urgeok2
05-18-2008, 07:27 AM
you could always start a thread called ZWOTI IS A MOTHERFUCKER,

then proceed to detail in the thread why you think that is.

i think that might see the account terminated :)

that was a joke ... don't do it... really

newb
05-18-2008, 09:26 AM

hahahaahahaha

HALLOWEEN
05-18-2008, 10:20 AM

Lol, that seems to be the only way to do it...but I wouldn't go quite that far with it....lol. It just amazes me how they will COMPLETELY ignore your messages and/or private messages to them ASKING them to take you off......HOW DIFFICULT can it be!? Do I need to go to tech school or whatever to figure it out myself?? I have REASONS for my wanting the deletion! What kind of moron can't take a couple minutes out of their "busy" time to do it......? Sounds like a bunch of idiots run this place to me. I mean, I haven't used this thing in years! Now that I've said this...I'm sure people are going to call me a bunch of names. I really don't care. At least I hear from them...God forbid one of the administrators hear what I have to say........

:p

Rayne
05-18-2008, 10:43 AM
At least I hear from them...God forbid one of the administrators hear what I have to say........

Nope, won't happen

Change your email on your account, then you won't receive anymore emails...We can BAN an account, but we can't delete it.

pinkfloyd45769
05-18-2008, 11:56 AM
why not just do what Rayne said,change the email?

GorePhobia
05-18-2008, 02:40 PM
I don't know what the big deal is.

What is anyone gonna get from you having an account here?

Just change the email and you won't get messages anymore and for shits and giggles have Rayne just ban the account also then problem solved. You no longer get emails and you can't log in anymore.