PDA

View Full Version : Know this film?

PSF
05-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Heya

Agggeesss ago I saw this trailer for a film... To be honest I can't even remember if it was a horror movie or not... But I never saw the film and now i'm wondering what film it was....

Soooo here is what I can remember, in a blurry sort of way. And please if you think you know the film but it doesn't match my description 100% then please give me the name anyway because I've probably got it wrong!

There's this car in a deserty sort of place. And a girl (small, blond) is in the car... and then there's something to do with a toy / doll and a policeman with aviator glasses on.... (i think she may throw the doll out of the window or something and then he goes and picks it up and gives it back to her)

But then the whole car kind of explodes with flames going through it and stuff...

OK that was such a crap description as I really can't remember it... But any help appreciated. Thanks :) Oh and it is most likely an american film.

Rayne
05-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Wickerman Remake

PSF
05-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Don't think its that one as I've seen the wickerman remake.... didn't think it was that great actually... Thanks though.

Rayne
05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
Don't think its that one as I've seen the wickerman remake.... didn't think it was that great actually... Thanks though.Watch this...and think again

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KcRFaIRWON4

PSF
05-16-2008, 01:21 PM
OMG weird.... Thanks

Is that part in the film... because i've seen it

I'm really confused now......

Rayne
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
OMG weird.... Thanks

Is that part in the film... because i've seen it

I'm really confused now......Yup, it's in there...Guess its time for you to watch it again ;)

PSF
05-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Yup.... looks like it!!! My mind is playing tricks on me.... I'm really quite shocked that my memory is that bad... I remember everything else (looking at the trailer) but hmmmmm.

Ferox13
05-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Guess its time for you to watch it again

No one has time to enough to watch that twice :)

Rayne
05-16-2008, 02:04 PM
No one has time enough to watch that twice :)HaHa...I didn't think it was THAT bad

But, then again...I like a lot of movies that many people hate :D

Ferox13
05-16-2008, 02:06 PM
HaHa...I didn't think it was THAT bad

Oh really..

Now close your eyes and thingk of the line 'oh no not the bees'

and tell me it was not that bad.

Rayne
05-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Oh really..

Now close your eyes and thingk of the line 'oh no not the bees'

and tell me it was not that bad.

Well, I actually liked the remake better than the original (which draws even MORE ire in my direction :D)...The original was far too 'Haight-Ashbury' for me...I just couldn't get into it