PDA

View Full Version : two horror flicks you can't miss

gimle
05-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Horror fans; this is not an attempt to spam but simply to point your attention quickly towards two new horror films which has been underpromoted a tad.

Both are produced by Cetus Productions, and reviewers have so far like them. You can find reviews of both on their respective homepages.

CRAIG
The story about a peaceful and somewhat lonely guy who one day clicks and turns serial killer.
Starring: Kim Sønderholm, Lloyd Kaufman, Manoush, Peter Ottesen, Christian Magdu, Jan Tjerrild, Claire Ross-Brown, Barbara Zatler, Alice Haaber, Russ Diaper and pin-up models Sarah Louise Christiansen and Jenni Lykke Olsen
Available from the website www.craigthemovie.com

THE HORROR VAULT
Nine tales of human cruelty by nine different directors.
Starring: Jonathon Trent, Heather Tom, Kim Sønderholm, Claire Ross-Brown, Mandy Amano, Rachel Grubb, Heather Amos, Russ Diaper, Paul Kelleher, Joyia Fitch, Jerod Edington, Guy Nardulli and many others.
Available from the website www.thehorrorvault.net

Both films are released unrated and contains scenes of violence, nudity and obscene images. So be aware. But then again, people in these forums usually like that, stuff, right? heh

Both are gonna be reviewed in the July issue of Fangoria!

So support indie horror and order your copies today! Discs are delivered from the US but can be ordered in the whole world.

http://a567.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/25/m_e4061cae916e610e87682ab70b8d92ee.jpg

http://a263.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/m_bfaf55558d9eb7d01205b048a9954fe6.jpg

MisterSadistro
05-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Besides double posting AND spamming, I will purposely miss both even though one of them is on my film company's friends list on MySpace. ugh ! Hasn't anyone learned anything from 'Murder Set Pieces' that constant plugging of a film can work against you ? (Not to mention being the maker of 'Murder Set Pieces' likely didn't help either LOL)
CK

Staplez
05-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Horror fans; this is not an attempt to spam

This is the part that pisses me off. Your pushing something, in your third post, and its not spam?

What exaclty do you think spam is?

Doc Faustus
05-16-2008, 01:43 PM
Woo hoo! Another Russ Diaper film!

neverending
05-16-2008, 02:47 PM
That cracks me up- Russ Diaper.