PDA

View Full Version : Time Traveling Morons (My Short Film)

GorePhobia
05-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Hey guys I just wanted to see what you thought of this short flick myself and two friends did back in 2003. We were on a field trip for film class and we were given the camera and told to just improvise a movie for the day and we then had a day to edit. This is what we came up with. Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcnFMig_nQY

P.S. The quality isn't all that great because of the file size I had to upload onto Youtube.

GorePhobia
05-05-2008, 03:43 PM
No one replied.

:(

newb
05-05-2008, 05:03 PM
My mommy always said"If ya can't say something nice...say nothing at all".

:D

massacre man
05-05-2008, 05:04 PM
My mommy always said"If ya can't say something nice...say nothing at all".

:D

What does that have to with...?

Oh.... Oh!

Psycom5k
05-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Dude, I should get a screenshot of you and that other guy doing the bill and ted air guitar thing. That made me laugh cause you look like a tool. :)

GorePhobia
05-05-2008, 05:18 PM
So I guess the short was that bad?

Hmm I guess it must have been a fluke when we won the title of Best Short at the College Teen Arts Festival then.

GorePhobia
05-17-2008, 04:36 AM
I edited and uploaded another short of mine I made in 2005 called "Fight." My few buddies and I made this in one day and it was just for fun. Let me know what ya think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ujpgp1ghuc

ChronoGrl
05-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Dude, I think we went to the past. :p

Honestly, Gore, I liked the Saw goof that you guys did better. Not that this is bad - It just feels more like a bunch of friends just chilling and experimenting with their video camera (which it is), but doesn't necessarily feel like it's a cohesive short film.

GorePhobia
05-17-2008, 06:17 PM
Yeah see the Spoof was actually thought out and we wanted to make a short. TTM was a project we HAD to do for school and had like two hours to shoot it. So we couldn't really come up with something great.

What did you think of "Fight"?