PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks!!

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2008, 04:02 PM
I went to fill out the papers for child support today and was soooo screwed.My husband is no longer in the same state as i am,hes in WV.Anyway,they said because he is over there it will take at least 6 months to get things started.He quit his job so that means nothing for my kids.WTF is wrong with people?I'm sooo pissed i could kill them all.I hope this shit gets easier.

Vodstok
04-24-2008, 04:17 PM
did he do it just to screw you? He is a douche bag either way, but what the hell?

WV you say... Hopefully he'll take a "Wrong Turn"...

Freak
04-24-2008, 04:18 PM
when it comes to things of this nature guys can be pretty cruel dicks.I went to school with a guy who left the country to avoid paying child support.Just keep be patient and he will get his soon enough.If he lets his child support biuld up to much thye'll come find his ass.Happend to my uncle just in December.

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't know what to think,hes just fucking off.I'll get a job and take care of my babies,i don't need him.He has never even called to check on them.

I hope he takes a wrong turn!!

Vodstok
04-24-2008, 04:27 PM
I don't know what to think,hes just fucking off.I'll get a job and take care of my babies,i don't need him.He has never even called to check on them.

I hope he takes a wrong turn!!

look on the bright side. its 2008, he has taken a massive shit on any chance he had for even partial custody of the kids and flushed it down the toilet.

I know 4 kids will be hard by yourself, but my aunt managed to raise 3 by herself, and she is a hateful obnoxious bitch.

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2008, 04:31 PM
My kids are my whole world,he's not EVER getting them in the place is in right now.Its a 24/7 bar/drug/everyones hanout enviroment.Never going to happen!

ChronoGrl
04-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Man, that absolutely sucks.

You know what? It drives me fucking crazy that for such a developed country and leading economic power of the world, we are one of the weakest countries for social programs.

I'm sorry, Pink. As a bleeding heart liberal, stuff like this honestly pisses me the fuck off (not to mention it SUCKS that your partner isn't there to help you support your beautiful children).

What I have come to realize, however (living in a town that is at the lower socio-economic end of the spectrum) is that families find a way. I know that it sounds ridiculous, cheesy, and clicheed, but it's true. Just remember: Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. You will undoubtedly figure things out.

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks.He is really making this harder than it has to be.I will figure out a way to do this,i have to.Thanks so much for being here guys.It means alot and its nice to have a place to escape it all.

ChronoGrl
04-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Dude. I barely even KNOW you and I want to come fight at your side. :D

DOWN WITH DEADBEATS!

*raises sword*

pinkfloyd45769
04-24-2008, 04:57 PM
I would be sooo glad to have you on my side.
I have been with him since i was 16.....i feel soooo FREEEEEE!!!!

ManchestrMorgue
04-24-2008, 07:46 PM
I'll get a job and take care of my babies,i don't need him.

Yep, do that.

But make sure you also pursue the child support payments.

Even if you don't really need them.

Sounds like he deserves it. :)

ferretchucker
04-25-2008, 01:03 AM
My uncle's having similar trouble bu it's reversed. His psycho, money grabbing bitch of an ex-wife managed to get custody of the kids. While they were married she pretty much made out his other two kids didn't exist and got angry if they were mentioned, and she has done countless other things. I feel kind of sorry for her because it was her upbringing but still, she is insane. And yeh, she got custody over the kids. We haven't even be able to make contact with them for over two years now. She checks their phone calls, emails, everything. My uncle had to sell his truck driving business, his truck and move house and has nearly gone bankrupt because of it. That's what happens to and english man who marries a psycho in georgia and has an english hating judge in the custody battle.

Sorry, I just had to vent. But yeh, trust me, positive thinking is all it takes. I know it sounds weird but if you think postively, things will look up.