PDA

View Full Version : My Life is a comedy

Vodstok
04-22-2008, 05:48 AM
I was sitting in my living room, working. I hear a loud buzzing, and look up to see a huge bumble bee flying across the living room. then he hits the window, and does what bees do, he freaked out.

so i got a ziploc container, you know, cheap tupperware and caught the bee. Now he is REALLY pissed.

i set the lid on only half-assed so i could just toss him outside. so i throw it. instead of the lid popping off and releasing the bee, it snaps on tighter, and, of course, the bee is even more pissed now that he has been thrown and slammed into the ground.

So, i pick it up, loosen the lid, and throw it again. Same thing. So i try it one more time. Same thing.

So i end up just opening it and it flies off. Because its a bee. And bees dont pick fights with 200 lb men, they fly off.

I swear, if it had been video taped, it would have been the rage of youtube for a day or two.

Abominus
04-22-2008, 05:58 AM
The bees only natural enemy is the ziplock container. Don't you watch animal planet?

bloody_ribcut
04-22-2008, 06:10 AM
why didnt you just open it the first time?...instead of torturing it first..

urgeok2
04-22-2008, 06:12 AM
I was sitting in my living room, working. I hear a loud buzzing, and look up to see a huge bumble bee flying across the living room. then he hits the window, and does what bees do, he freaked out.

so i got a ziploc container, you know, cheap tupperware and caught the bee. Now he is REALLY pissed.

i set the lid on only half-assed so i could just toss him outside. so i throw it. instead of the lid popping off and releasing the bee, it snaps on tighter, and, of course, the bee is even more pissed now that he has been thrown and slammed into the ground.

So, i pick it up, loosen the lid, and throw it again. Same thing. So i try it one more time. Same thing.

So i end up just opening it and it flies off. Because its a bee. And bees dont pick fights with 200 lb men, they fly off.

I swear, if it had been video taped, it would have been the rage of youtube for a day or two.

if MY life was a comedy - it would have stung you :p

ferretchucker
04-22-2008, 06:19 AM
It because of people like you the bee population is decreasing dramatically!

Vodstok
04-22-2008, 06:33 AM
The bees only natural enemy is the ziplock container. Don't you watch animal planet?
I dont have cable...
why didnt you just open it the first time?...instead of torturing it first..
I was trying to be humane. If i wasnted to torture it, i have a tiny table with manackles and arack in my basement.
if MY life was a comedy - it would have stung you :p
:P
It because of people like you the bee population is decreasing dramatically!

It was a bumble bee. the honey bee population is the one that is declining. However, i may have started a trend.

ferretchucker
04-22-2008, 06:34 AM
Oh, look who's mr. smart guy!

Oh wait, that was smart. I didn't know that. Thankyou for the information.

Vodstok
04-22-2008, 06:46 AM
Oh, look who's mr. smart guy!

Oh wait, that was smart. I didn't know that. Thankyou for the information.

:D

it is both interesting and sad

Rayne
04-22-2008, 06:48 AM
Haha, this gave me a giggle...The funniest thing is, I could totally see the EXACT same thing happening to Dustin :)

The Mothman
04-22-2008, 07:51 AM
ever make a bee on a leash?
just freeze it for a while then tie some fishing line to it? classic.

Vodstok
04-22-2008, 07:59 AM
ever make a bee on a leash?
just freeze it for a while then tie some fishing line to it? classic.

is that going to be in the documentary?:D

Phalanx
04-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Bumblebee...I don't know if we have those here...
Up a little further north from here, we have these giant wasp/bee type things I've seen a couple of times, they're like 2-3 inches long, and a dark orange colour - I've never seen one act agressively and they don't tend to fly in swarms, just solo...
Lots of honeybees around here though, I didn't realise there was any kind of shortage, it's one of our larger industries?

I like the story...I'd have done something....relatively similar.

pinkfloyd45769
04-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Funny story!80)I hate bees,i'm too scared to try to trap one of those.

ferretchucker
04-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Once, this blue bottle fly was bugging me, so I got a little action man weapons box I had, empties it out (It was a bit smaller than a digital camera), trapped the fly inside. Well, a year or two later, I found the box...and the fly. It was only when I poked it with a pencil that the outside crumbled to reveal it had become hollow.

Zero
04-23-2008, 11:18 AM
did it look like Jerry Seinfeld - because then your life is a comedy (well, a badly animated and poorly scripted one - but a comedy nonetheless)

neverending
04-23-2008, 11:42 AM
Once, this blue bottle fly was bugging me, so I got a little action man weapons box I had, empties it out (It was a bit smaller than a digital camera), trapped the fly inside. Well, a year or two later, I found the box...and the fly. It was only when I poked it with a pencil that the outside crumbled to reveal it had become hollow.

ferret chucker & fly killer....