PDA

View Full Version : Exorcism Suspected After Girl Found Dead

MichaelMyers
01-19-2004, 01:52 PM
www.ajc.com/news/content/news/ap/ap_story.html/National/AP.V1732.AP-Child-Death.html[/url]

Exorcism Suspected After Girl Found Dead

By HARRY R. WEBER
Associated Press Writer

ATLANTA (AP)--A 6-year-old girl was found dead in a motel room with a broken back Monday after what police said may have been an exorcism. Two adults were arrested after they and two children were spotted on the street naked in the freezing cold.

The adults, who had been staying in the motel room, were charged with cruelty to children, public indecency and obstruction of police and were taken to a psychiatric ward.

Police said the girl had been brutalized and suffered a broken back and other broken bones. An autopsy was planned.

Based on what the adults told authorities, investigators believe ``they were involved possibly in a ritual of some sort,'' police spokesman John Quigley said. ``It may have had something to do with undemonizing the child in some manner.''

Police learned of the death around 12:30 a.m. when the unidentified man and woman were seen walking naked down a city street with two children, ages 2 and 7, Quigley said.

The 7-year-old provided investigators with information that led them to the motel, where they found the girl's body.

The two adults had apparently been living there for some time, possibly through assistance from a church, Quigley said.

Plissken
01-20-2004, 02:32 AM
Thats some fucked up shit!
________
Suzuki DR800S (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_DR800S)

mudsliptones
01-20-2004, 02:39 AM
indeed, fucked up

i feel sorry for the girl
it must have hurted allot
even if a demon did it, but im guessing the those adults were just fucked up

mictlan
01-20-2004, 04:48 AM
Maybe the tard who started the "Jesus died for you" thread should be trying to help sick Jesus fucks like that instead of innocent horror fans like us.

Digital Murders
01-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Creepy indeed...very creepy.

bloodygurl02
01-20-2004, 06:43 PM
i feel bad for the little girl that died. those ppl r really fucked up. i hate reading stories like this cuz its ppl like child molesters and stuff like this that make me mad. its unbelieveable how fucked up ppl can b to hurt or harm a kid. having 2 nieces this really upsets me

MythMan84
01-21-2004, 03:28 PM
that is some pretty messed up shit man, but you know how some people are. And for all we know there actually might be demons and shit like that that are just waiting to posses you.......

Ultimamk
01-22-2004, 02:34 PM
Funny thing is, I'm watching the Exorcist right now.