PDA

View Full Version : Big money hustlers

Killer Clown#1
01-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Wow there is no description I can utter that would explain how bad this movie sucked. My friends made me watch it,I tried to get them to watch return of the living dead instead but they had to watch this peice of shit, then this other fucker I don't even like(he brought the movie)was saying how the movie rocked, and I said it looked really low budget. He took offense to me saying it was low budget(it was) then my friends started asking dumb questions like "oh how much of a budget does rotld have?" "who puts that movie out, some low budget company?" how dare they call them selves horror fans. Then just to save one long ass argument I had to say the movie was ok, and that was not even good enough!!!!!. Then he is sitting there trying to tell me the movie has a plot, wow some fat ass clown is trying to get his money back from random people, what a plot.
I was not suprised though,any movie staring ICP is bound to suck. Sorry for getting pissed off like this,but friends can be dicks
:mad:

avenger00soul
01-19-2004, 04:42 PM
I hate ICP. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, this movie was funny to me b/c I have seen a ton of blaxploitation films and get the humor. I had to watch this movie b/c my hero, Rudy Ray Moore, is in it. Yes, it's shitty, but it has some funny parts.

Jason Hodder
01-20-2004, 09:21 AM
I am a huge juggalo and thought that BMH was freking great. As a movie it wasn't that good, but if you know anything about ICP then you would know that they don't take themselves seriously. That's what makes the movie so fun to watch. They are just having fun doing something they always wanted. You can't hate on that.

By the way, little known fact Kane Hodder is a huge juggalo as well. I met the guy a few times & everytime we met we talked for like 30-40 mins each time about juggalo stuff. IMO that make Kane even cooler.

nightbreed
01-20-2004, 10:00 AM
"i am the host of dolemite"
"fool dolemite aint dead he's living in reno"

that shit was pretty funny

though on a side note

death to all juggalos.

avenger00soul
01-20-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by nightbreed
"i am the host of dolemite"
"fool dolemite aint dead he's living in reno"

Dolemite is my inspiration tape. He's my hero.

Sam The Egg
01-21-2004, 03:10 PM
ya know the best part of the movie? The one where THIS IS IN THE WRONG FUCKING FOLDER!