PDA

View Full Version : HDC Battle Royale Pool.

The Boss
04-11-2008, 09:47 AM
Attention people of the office. Please leave your cubicles and proceed to the confrence room.

As you may very well have noticed many people have gone missing here at HDC Inc. over the past few weeks. A few of your co-workers have even been playing hooky more recently. This is no doubt due to all the nice weather we've been getting, right? Well what better way is there to get them back here than to have fun without them?! I propose an office pool. For what? Well I'm getting to that!

I was over at the country club the other day when I over heard someone talking about a secret "fight club" if you will. See, I'm hip. Well I had my secretary, Nancy, do some research and she found out there's a battle Royale going on. A very high stakes game apparently.

So here's how things are going to work. I'll post a list of the contestants on the wall. There will be many ways to earn points.

If you manage to guess who the next victim is during the hunting grounds, you will earn 10 points.

You may also choose your top 5 contestants that you believe will win it all. Correctly identifying fifth place will earn you 20 points. Fourth will be worth 40. Third worth 60. Second is worth 80 and correctly identifying the winner will earn you 100 points.

The Boss
04-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Nancy faxed me over the list and...Oh Dear God! These are people from our office! Well, all the more fun right. hahah.

Here are the Contestants. PM me who you think will be the next victim with the title challenge 6 victim. Aswell as your Top 5 winners with the title Top Five.

The Monster Squad

Papillon Noir
Fortunato
FerretChucker
The Return
Jenna26
Elvis Christ
MurderDoll

The Mad Killers

Roderick Usher
Miss Macabre
Alkytrio666
Dude Guadalupe
Bloody Ribcut
Newb
Psycom5K
Posher778
Disease
Freak

Ash's Chainsaws

ChronoGrl
Urgeok2
Rayne
Zero
Austin316426808
Despare
Cactus
Gorephobia

Let the fun begin! Challenge 6 victim choices need to be in by tonight!

neverending
04-11-2008, 09:52 AM
And what are the points good for?

newb
04-11-2008, 09:52 AM
cool........

another twist in the game.:D

The Boss
04-11-2008, 09:54 AM
And what are the points good for?

Bragging rights. Just like how the Winner of battle Royale will no doubt be gloating. I'll see if I can work out some prizes though.

neverending
04-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Do we only get one entry for our top 5?

_____V_____
04-11-2008, 09:56 AM
(smiling)

Someone (or more than one) in HDC is a Battle Royale fanatic...:D

newb
04-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Bragging rights. Just like how the Winner of battle Royale will no doubt be gloating. I'll see if I can work out some prizes though.

:confused: ....wha.....I thought the winner of BR was getting an "All expense paid trip" to the destination of his/her choice?

The Boss
04-11-2008, 09:58 AM
Do we only get one entry for our top 5?

Yes, everyone should look through The Battle Royale thread, and do a little research before making their picks. You wouldn't blindly make your picks for an Oscar pool without checking out the movies first, would you?

neverending
04-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Hahahaha- people should check The Boss's profile picture....

The Boss
04-11-2008, 10:08 AM
It seems that some current Battle Royale participants have contacted me and want in on the action. I will allow it but in each round of The Hunting grounds these individuals will be deducted a point, for they have inside information. If they meet their demise on the hunting grounds they will no longer be handicapped.

Also, a prize will be given to the winner. What that prize is, is a SURprize! hahaha I crack myself up!

Papillon Noir
04-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Hahahaha- people should check The Boss's profile picture....

LMAO! That's awesome

The Boss
04-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Since the stakes have been raised and there will be a prize I am hereby extending the deadline. I need your picks for this challenge's victim on my desk by tomorrow at noon. No later. If the results of the killing grounds are up before then, I will not be accepting anything after the time on ____V____'s results post.

urgeok2
04-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Battle Royal Poo :

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll202/spiderwesley/LoveShit.jpg

GorePhobia
04-11-2008, 02:10 PM
I was left out.

:(

urgeok2
04-11-2008, 02:13 PM
I was left out.

nahhh that picture was for everyone !

neverending
04-11-2008, 02:17 PM
I was left out.

Yah- what about THAT, Mr. Boss?

The Boss
04-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Yah- what about THAT, Mr. Boss?

A mistake on Nancy's part. If you want something done right, do it yourself, right?

AN IMPORTANT NOTICE:

All of your top five picks need to be in before then end of Challenge Number 7. For people who have their top five in already, if anyone on your list is deceased by the end of the current Hunting Zone you may replace them with another pick.

The Boss
04-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Well I recieved quite a few entries for who would be the challenge number six victim. Unfortunately not one of you guessed correctly so no points were rewarded.

Remember that all TOP 5 entries need to be in by the end of challenge number seven!

ferretchucker
04-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Wow. What a surprise! Everyone forgets ferretchucker!

Screw you all!

neverending
04-12-2008, 05:36 PM
You're already dead- so we can't predict when you'll die.

missmacabre
04-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Wow. What a surprise! Everyone forgets ferretchucker!

Screw you all!

wouldn't that mean everyone expected you to do well/ why are you complaining about that?

Zero
04-12-2008, 05:50 PM
i will live forever!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/zerohdc/monkey_gone_to_heaven.jpg

neverending
04-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Are we going to have a pool on who wins challenge 7?

The Boss
04-13-2008, 10:05 AM
Are we going to have a pool on who wins challenge 7?

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I'd offer you a promotion but... you're dead1 hahah

Your guesses for the winning team of challenge number 7 need to be in by tomorrow at noon. The correct pick will be worth 15 points!