PDA

View Full Version : Attitudes change.

Diary
04-08-2008, 06:57 PM
As the sun sets I’ve realized that I like this game we’ve all been sucked in to. Where else can you kill your fellow man and not only avoid punishment but actually be rewarded for it ? I wonder if anybody has found the other crumpled pages I’ve left lying around this place and if they have, if they think I’m losing my mind. I assure anybody who might have stumbled across my scrawled notes that I am as lucid as I ever have been. I’m not turning into some homicidal maniac with a lust for blood, I’m just starting to enjoy the hunt more and now I try harder than ever to make sure that a weapon is in my hand when we’re all released into the Hunting Grounds.

Tonight there are rocket launchers in play. Destructive weapons with the ability to separate a man from his limbs with ease. The odd thing is, I haven’t heard one explosion. Eight rocket launchers in the hands of degenerates and psychos shouldn’t leave us with a silent night, there should be explosions lighting up the night like fireworks in the evening sky.

It’s about time to go back in now, I guess this means I’m safe for another night which leaves me all the more excited for our next outing. I think back on my other notes and how afraid I was in the beginning, how much I wanted to go home… now I just want to be the last one alive. My team counts on me and that’s great, I’ll be loyal until we’re split up unlike some of the others but when it comes down to me against them I won’t hold back. I don’t expect them to either. I just heard a shot, it sounded like a sniper rifle. I’m going to assume that all the rockets weren’t fired in time and that bullet was the first of many to be fired tonight. I was right, two more shots, I can’t just sit here anymore, I’ve got to get moving.

_____V_____
04-08-2008, 10:10 PM
I’m safe for another night which leaves me all the more excited for our next outing.
My team counts on me and that’s great, I’ll be loyal until we’re split up unlike some of the others but when it comes down to me against them I won’t hold back.

I am beginning to have an idea about the identity of the Diary writer...

ferretchucker
04-09-2008, 07:10 AM
I'm wondering how he knew about the snipers? Was this posted before or after ___V___ said what had happened.

newb
04-09-2008, 07:33 AM

yeah......me too

i think

The_Assassin
04-09-2008, 08:58 AM

Oh I did dream last night, that my true identity was revealed. Maybe I need to take a few more precautions.

Diary isn't taking enough.

- The_Assassin

Disease
04-09-2008, 09:53 AM
It's all going to be in the end credits anyway isn't it, who was who etc...

_____V_____
04-09-2008, 09:57 AM
It's all going to be in the end credits anyway isn't it, who was who etc...

Don't count on it.

I hope they come out and reveal themselves in the end too. :D

Despare
04-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Don't count on it.

Not only that but I hope whoever is doing all of this is saving their stuff. It would be kind of neat to get a full diary, a list of the Assassin's targets, and maybe a little explanation of whatever it is that IT did.

The_Assassin
04-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Don't count on it.

Don't count on it.

Dear Despare,

All of my items are being carefully archived, though I do not know if I should release them or not. Especially considering if I am a member of one of the teams.

- The_Assassin

Zero
04-09-2008, 05:57 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/zerohdc/banana.jpg

neverending
04-13-2008, 08:12 AM
The diary writer is so silent lately.......

_____V_____
04-13-2008, 08:13 AM
Maybe we haven't found a page yet...

let's scourge through the General Forum. Surely a page must be lying somewhere...