PDA

View Full Version : Today

Diary
04-05-2008, 07:36 PM
We had another challenge presented to us today, this time it was an individual challenge which I think I might like even better. Not only do I not care for a team counting on me I relish the opportunity to decide my own fate. You can probably tell that I made it back from the Hunting Grounds alive because, well, how else could I be writing this entry? I feel a little better than I did the last time I was recounting the events of the day which is probably because I don’t feel so vulnerable outside of the Hunting Grounds. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t feel safe by any means but there is a certain sense of security achieved by leaving a veritable killing field. Speaking of which, another person was put to rest during the hunt, I’m surprised I didn’t write about that first but I suppose I’m getting more acquainted with the slaughtering of the innocent. Neverending was the last one to meet his demise but he was able to save Murderdoll in the process so he didn’t die in vain. Nothing much else to write about, I’m waiting for results and watching my back lest I be stabbed there.

_____V_____
04-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Ahem...explain me posting the Update AND this diary thread / page at the same EXACT time? :rolleyes:

It ain't me, guys. Rest assured.

Dude Guadalupe
04-05-2008, 07:47 PM
You can use two different browsers at the same time, and in some cases the same browser with different windows.

But I believe you.

Despare
04-05-2008, 07:50 PM
You can use two different browsers at the same time, and in some cases the same browser with different windows.

But I believe you.

There are ways but why would you lie about it? Good additions to the experience though, all of it.

missmacabre
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Leave the poor NPCs alone and give the DM some credit. He's doing a great job.

Rayne
04-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Good additions to the experience though, all of it.I agree...This game is becoming epic

I'm loving it :)

Dude Guadalupe
04-05-2008, 08:33 PM
This has become an extremely large part of my day.

neverending
04-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Leave the poor NPCs alone and give the DM some credit. He's doing a great job.

Hahahahaha