PDA

View Full Version : i know this is not really horror but who here loves the simpsons

massacre man
01-18-2004, 05:56 PM
the simpsons are awesome thats pretty much the only type of entertainment i like better than horror

this may be the last season that would be one of the worst things ever they cant end it its the greatest show in history who is will be very mad if they cancel simpsons

matt groening can do it! he can make to 20 years and beyond

predfan
01-19-2004, 11:47 PM
the simpsons are great
most of the episodes i see are reruns and i watch simpsons on fox 8 and normal tv. they make new episodes rarely.
i dont like futurama, i think they should have made a new simpsons set maybe 10 years in the future when the family has aged a bit and things have changed. that way they can get fresh material and keep thesame show.

Vodstok
01-27-2004, 05:55 AM
Here is a way to integrate the simpsons into horror, Talk about the Treehouse of Horror episodes. Every last one of them is an exercise in genius.

massacre man
01-27-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Here is a way to integrate the simpsons into horror, Talk about the Treehouse of Horror episodes. Every last one of them is an exercise in genius.
i already made a thread of that

Vodstok
01-27-2004, 09:38 AM
Sweet :)

It's good to see i am not the only person with a psychotic addiction to that show.