PDA

View Full Version : An introduction from a working screenwriter

JohnHorror
03-26-2008, 02:45 AM
Greetings everyone,
I'm new to the forum so let me introduce myself. I'm a British-born screenwriter who is currently based in Japan.
I'm lucky enough to have just been signed up by a small studio here to pen a horror screenplay for them. I've got an April 25th deadline for the first draft so I suppose posting here is a form of procrastination.
The story is set in Japan (with a J-cast) but it's not strictly a J-horror. It has more of a Euro-Japan vibe to it...
Anyway, I've started a blog and I'd really appreciate any feedback on it,
I'll keep you up to date as to how it all works out - there's a (fairly well-known) director already on board and we're looking to shoot in Spring 2009... which means I have to get my arse into gear...
JH

JohnHorror
03-26-2008, 02:46 AM
PS the address for that blog is: http://onliesforlonelies.blogspot.com/

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu,

JH

Roderick Usher
03-26-2008, 06:25 AM
Congrats and welcome to the club!

newb
03-26-2008, 07:09 AM
Greetings everyone,
I'm new to the forum so let me introduce myself. I'm a British-born screenwriter who is currently based in Japan.
I'm lucky enough to have just been signed up by a small studio here to pen a horror screenplay for them. I've got an April 25th deadline for the first draft so I suppose posting here is a form of procrastination.
The story is set in Japan (with a J-cast) but it's not strictly a J-horror. It has more of a Euro-Japan vibe to it...
Anyway, I've started a blog and I'd really appreciate any feedback on it,
I'll keep you up to date as to how it all works out - there's a (fairly well-known) director already on board and we're looking to shoot in Spring 2009... which means I have to get my arse into gear...
JH

Good luck to you.

whom might be the (fairly well-known) director

if ya don't mind me asking