PDA

View Full Version : We Are Legend.

massacre man
03-24-2008, 05:30 AM
Howdy folks, two of my friends and I were sitting around bored at one of their homes, and we found out that his water wasn't working, so his sinks and toilets wouldn't work. We decided that this would be the opportunity to film the intro to the short movie we had an idea for, We Are Legend. About a ragtag group of dumbasses who are oblivious to the fact they survived the apocalypse. Not really a spoof of I Am Legend, just a play on the title. All of the lines were pretty much improvised. Anyway, I'd appreciate if you could view it and rate it and pass it on to some other people if you like it.

Thank you.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m49jPQ_0W3o

P.S. I'm the one in the brown jacket with the "Why So Serious?" shirt.

massacre man
03-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Sorry to bump this. I'm not trying to sound pushy or like I'm whoring my stuff or anything. I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you thought, perhaps? It has over 600 views already but nobody's said anything. So I'd appreciate thoughts, opinions and suggestions. Thank you.

_____V_____
03-25-2008, 06:51 AM
Neat little intro. I liked it.

When is the next part coming? A congrats to all in your team is in order, mass.:cool:

massacre man
03-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Neat little intro. I liked it.

When is the next part coming? A congrats to all in your team is in order, mass.:cool:

My friend and I are going to rewrite it during guitar classes because enough people we know liked the intro enough to want to be in it. So we're going to include a few more characters than we planned. We're gonna try to get a new piece filmed this weekend.

Thank you very much.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
03-25-2008, 02:05 PM
hated 90% of the dialogue, but the last minute was funny (dude, you got smash bros, right?)

suggestions: don't improvise, when you can't think of words to say they get filled in with "uhs and umms" or in this case the word "fuck" so many times that it would be illegal to even suggest any kind of drinking game out of it due to the fact that frat boys all over the world would be dying of alcohol poisoning. I like the word fuck as much as the next person, but not when it's used to such a ridiculous extreme.

your friend sounds like michael cera. :cool:

massacre man
03-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeah, we noticed how much we used "fuck". When we complete the rest it will be scripted so it should be toned down. Thanks for your time and suggestions.

Despare
03-25-2008, 08:00 PM
It was well shot but I agree about the dialogue being less than you're probably capable of. Oh, and I understand he was upset because he couldn't wash his hands after going to the bathroom but who actually pisses on their hands? That part cracked me up.

massacre man
03-26-2008, 11:02 AM
We decided on this today. In an hour we're reshooting the dialogue bits.

newb
03-26-2008, 11:59 AM
Some pretty good editing...agree on the dialogue.....scripted is the way to go.

so we don't get to see Jason's nuts?

GorePhobia
03-29-2008, 08:00 PM
I loved it for the most part dude.

Edited together very well. I do agree on the dialogue, I always have this problem when we improvise stuff so yes scripting is the way to go.

I agree with MurderDoll that your friend does sound almost JUST like Michael Cera and that is pretty cool.

P.S. What was this shot on?