PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles or memorabilia

avenger00soul
01-18-2004, 07:06 AM
Does anyone have any really sweet-ass horror collectibles or rare memorabilia? I have a Choptop autographed head plate that is the one of the prides of my collection.

agoniste
01-18-2004, 07:08 AM
i dunno,
i got some horror collectibles but nothing real special:(

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 08:33 AM
original posters, autographed 8x10`s, I have an old fucking chucky doll I found at an antique store.. It is cloth ..

meetthecreeper
01-18-2004, 01:00 PM
A whole bunch of McFarlane horror movie figures, and a bunch of pictures I made on the walls, (with the computer) mostly Reapers and undead stuff. I am saving my money for a Freddy glove though.

last bad move
01-18-2004, 01:02 PM
nonthing great but i got the hellraiser pussle

agoniste
01-19-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
A whole bunch of McFarlane horror movie figures, and a bunch of pictures I made on the walls, (with the computer) mostly Reapers and undead stuff. I am saving my money for a Freddy glove though.

www.nightmaregloves.com

i am also saving money for a freddy glove ;)

sleepaway
02-04-2004, 03:35 AM
I still have all my Nightmare On Elm St books from the eighties and still have my Freddy 6 3D specs from seeing the movie! Got a Talking Freddy Doll and a Chucky. Oh and still got my Gremlins toys from the original release if that counts! Not exactly cool but I have them, gee they are 20 years old now - that scares me!!!

massacre man
02-07-2004, 06:52 PM
i have the sideshow toys michael myers and leatherface im not gonna open michael but i already opened up leatherface

i had a dream i got a chucky doll i didnt have anywhere to put it the chucky came with a knife but anyway i put under my parents dresser in the morning i walked into my moms room cuz mom asked me to wake her up at 8 so she could go to work and both parents were gone i tripped over something walking toward the bed it wuz the box to the chucky doll it wuz cut open with a knife

massacre man
02-07-2004, 06:56 PM
o yeah i got the mez-itz of jason,freddy,leatherface and a jason poster that came out of the freddy vs jason magazine and a freddy vs jason calendar

Evisceration
02-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Just posters.:(

But when I stop buying CD's....which will probably be never....I want to start to save my money to start collecting figures.

sleepaway
02-10-2004, 06:37 AM
Anyone recall which company made those little Lego type Blair Witch figures? Wished I'd bought them when I saw them. The same company did Limp Bizkit ones and I believe Planet Of The Apes and I saw all the slasher heroes were on their way also.

Jsun
02-12-2004, 04:00 PM
My best horror collectibles are original posters, signed by actors at the Motor City Comi-con last year:

The Howling and Cujo, both signed by Dee Wallace Stone

Silent Night, Evil Night (Black Christmas) signed by Keir Dullea

Pet Sematary signed by Denise Crosby

sleepaway
02-14-2004, 02:53 AM
I think I need to go to London and buy more crap!

Graf-Orlock
02-17-2004, 06:08 PM
I got a rare paint of the Silent Screamers Graf Orlock fig , got it at a comic book convention. Its neither the black and white or normal paint job. Cost me a pretty penny but its worth it cause I LOVE Nosferatu... Heres a pic

http://www.swedecreations.com/GrafOrlok.JPG

sleepaway
02-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Graf-Orlock
I got a rare paint of the Silent Screamers Graf Orlock fig , got it at a comic book convention. Its neither the black and white or normal paint job. Cost me a pretty penny but its worth it cause I LOVE Nosferatu... Heres a pic

http://www.swedecreations.com/GrafOrlok.JPG

That's very cool.

Nightmarian
03-12-2004, 04:17 AM
I'm a real maniac at this stuff. I have hundreds of figures, about a dozen Jason Vorrhees masks (some of the coolest one I'ver ever seen), a few Micheal Myers Mask, a kick ass Freddy Krueger glove, tons of other stuff too. I really go berzerk over all that stuff.

But the coolest part of my collection is the McFarlane Jason & Freddy fish tank, autographed by both actors, Robert Englund and Kane Hodder.

William
03-12-2004, 04:27 AM
Damn, you're lucky.

I don't have anything anymore. I used to have a few posters and miniature Bride of Chucky figurines, which were kind of cool. My mom resold them though, and I have yet to buy anything else.

SFF
04-08-2004, 06:15 PM
So, anyway.....

I just scored an original copy of The Stepfather movie poster!!!! Got if for 15 bucks on E-Bay. Minimal wear and tear, ROLLED!! No folded creases!!!!! I also nabbed a vintage 1972 Ouija board for $10.51!!!!!!!!

Oh, what a day. LOL:D

Distorty
06-25-2004, 11:01 PM
I might buy a signed leatherface photo signed by gunnar hansen

kpropain
06-26-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by SFF
So, anyway.....

I just scored an original copy of The Stepfather movie poster!!!! Got if for 15 bucks on E-Bay. Minimal wear and tear, ROLLED!! No folded creases!!!!! I also nabbed a vintage 1972 Ouija board for $10.51!!!!!!!!

Oh, what a day. LOL:D

Nobody cares about you and your crusty ass stepfather poster, you can roll it up and jam it up your ass for all I care, fuck you cunt.

massacre man
06-26-2004, 06:56 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha she got banned didnt she get someone here banned on the fango board?PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i got an 18" freddy krueger figure

kpropain
06-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by massacre man
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha she got banned didnt she get someone here banned on the fango board?PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i got an 18" freddy krueger figure

Yeah she got me and Evis banned from fango, and hell I never even posted there, I just joined and she got all nervous cause she saw my name....

Sad really....

massacre man
06-26-2004, 04:31 PM
i might just go get banned now lol

KRUGERKID13
06-27-2004, 06:17 PM
figures, dolls, posters, actual film from jason x, makeup kits, magazines