PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong w/ ppl today?

avenged_soul
01-15-2004, 04:51 PM
i was just listening to the news and some lady chained and shackled her children and i guess beat them. wtf? whats her problem? its like that lady last year who went crazy and drowned all 8 of her children?? mental cases or what!!
________
buy air one vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/vapir-air-one)

Killer Clown#1
01-15-2004, 05:15 PM
These people get like 10 years,But someone who assassinates a drug lord will get life sentence

abbycomix
01-16-2004, 08:12 AM
Oh yeah, don't get me started on the horrors of our justice system, especially how they let rapists and child abusers walk free. These people always seem to be repeat offenders too. Argh!
As for 'today' I think people were just as depraved in the past we just have the news now so we are more aware of it happening all over. Remember they used to have public executions that people would watch for fun. It was their major form of entertainment. Witch trials and torture. Thanks goodness we have fake horrors to watch now and get those feelings out with!

last bad move
01-16-2004, 08:15 AM
true its bull shit. all they have to do is pleed insanity and there out in 8 years. i can understand some guy coming home and killing his wife as he catches her fucking his friend but just coming home and saying to your self im going to kill my kids today is fucking stupid and they desirve to die for shit like that.

by the way just i dont get in an argument i want to make it clear that i dont think people should kill there wife either, but what i was saying was that it would be spur of the moment and some people cant handel themselves.

last bad move
01-16-2004, 08:17 AM
that was toward killer clowns comit

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by avenged_soul
i was just listening to the news and some lady chained and shackled her children and i guess beat them. wtf? whats her problem? its like that lady last year who went crazy and drowned all 8 of her children?? mental cases or what!!

how to create a monster?

Sam The Egg
01-18-2004, 08:27 PM
best example of shitty justice system: Paradise Lost.

I think quite a bit is wrong with people today

mudsliptones
01-19-2004, 05:29 AM
they should hang people like that on little fishhooks and slowly let them sink into a bath of acid

goddamn, you read all kinds of shit today
and in 5 years the bitch is walking the streets again, or in some institution, she must die in my oppinion

moonsorrow
01-19-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by mudsliptones
they should hang people like that on little fishhooks and slowly let them sink into a bath of acid

goddamn, you read all kinds of shit today
and in 5 years the bitch is walking the streets again, or in some institution, she must die in my oppinion

il second that, maby an impalement vlad style...as in the impaler, incae you dont know how they jam a pole up your shitter and let you sit on it with tied hands till it slides thrugh you or you die from infection...either way it must be a real pain in the ass

Killer Clown#1
01-19-2004, 12:45 PM
:D

moonsorrow
01-19-2004, 12:48 PM
i can tell by your smile that youv had that happen to you to

Ultimamk
01-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Yes, it is screwed up. If it weren't for human rights and some other crap we'd be able to do nearly anything, like shove a killer's head into another killer's ass. But then, when you think about it, that would make us almost as bad as them... Dammit! :(

Vodstok
01-27-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Ultimamk
Yes, it is screwed up. If it weren't for human rights and some other crap we'd be able to do nearly anything, like shove a killer's head into another killer's ass. But then, when you think about it, that would make us almost as bad as them... Dammit! :(

Witch trials, anyone?

On the same token, i think they should be tried, then be forced to wear a different suit than the other inmates. Pedophile pink maybe.

Then, prison justice could take care of the rest. Remember Jeffrey Dahmer? What about that preist from Massachusets that they sicced the skinhead on? Problem solved.