PDA

View Full Version : Horror Anime

Z_Twiceborn
11-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Are there any anime fans here?

The only good anime horror movies/series that i've seen are: Blood Trinity, Vampire Hunter D 1&2, Blood the Last Vampire. That's all that I can remember anyway...

I have heard of a series called "Deathnote" but have not seen it myself. Does anyone recommend it?

Also, are there any other ones worth watching?

Dudeman
11-03-2007, 10:27 AM
I don't recommend Death Note. I read part of the manga and saw part of the anime. At first it was good, but then it started to drag on and become really boring. I didn't really like any of the characters either. This is only my opinion though.

I know of a Ichi The Killer OVA, but I haven't seen it yet. I also hear that Berserk is a good one.

My all time favorite though is Monster by Naoki Urasawa. I defintely recommend it. It's a pretty good psychological thriller and suspense anime.

ABnormaL
11-03-2007, 03:39 PM
There's an anime 'Ultimate Horror Boxset' that I think you can pretty much get anywhere, it's def on Amazon, that has...Bio Hunter, Psycho Driver and Twilight of the Dark Master. I didn't buy it because I already have Twilight of the Dark Master but I just haven't watched it yet :p

Despare
11-04-2007, 06:32 AM
Check out Pet Shop of Horrors, I've always liked that little one. I didn't like the Ichi anime at all, every good point was trumped by two bad ones.

erikrhys
11-13-2007, 11:10 AM
there are many animes out there, but there arnt many animes dedicated to horror. There are many animes with a shitload of gore such as:

berserk
vampire hunter d
monster
death note
elfen lied
blood +
blood: the last vampire
blue gender

there are more, but i cant think of any off the top of my head

trx1
12-09-2007, 05:20 PM
anyone know if i can watch the vampire hunter D seris online :confused:

Doc Faustus
12-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Perfect Blue. I also totally second Pet Shop of Horrors. It's really fun.

Despare
12-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Perfect Blue. I also totally second Pet Shop of Horrors. It's really fun.

Perfect Blue is so deliciously disturbing... a must watch for any anime fan or horror movie fan.