PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay to put a link in your signature?

Sharkchild
10-11-2007, 02:33 PM
This question is mainly for moderators and admin. Is it frowned upon to put a link in your signature, or is it okay? I'm asking because I wanted to put a link to my horror podcast, but I will not if it would be considered spamming or discourteous.

My intent is to become more a part of this community, so I do not want to affect that in any way.

Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thank you!

-Sharkchild

Despare
10-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Our mods seem to leave for extended periods of time. That's not a bad thing because they do get rid of some needless threads (and people) when the need is there but I wouldn't expect too swift an answer. It should be said that other members have had link in their threads and been just fine. Don't over-do it with links (and then spam said links) and don't make them too large or distracting and you should be fine. I don't speak for the mods though and I personally wouldn't pimp in my sig.

Sharkchild
10-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. I guess even though the final opinion is up to the mods, those that are around here the most have a big say too.

I will wait for a couple more replies from just such people before I make my final decision.

Disease
10-12-2007, 04:07 AM
I don't care, but just keep in you're sig!

zwoti
10-12-2007, 10:31 AM
yes