PDA

View Full Version : Calabrese!

VampRocker
01-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Hey, I'd appreciate it if you guys could check out my band, CALABRESE! It may or not be your thing, but who knows? You might dig us...

CALABRESE... (http://www.CalabreseRock.com)

We're a Premium Vamp Rock band full of sonic thrills, midnight croon and ubridled STRANGE...

We welcome you to our Phantasm!

bloodygurl02
01-14-2004, 08:14 PM
sounds pretty kool to me i will have to check ya guys out sometime

VampRocker
01-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
sounds pretty kool to me i will have to check ya guys out sometime

Sometime?! How about now?! The link is right there!

www.CalabreseRock.com (http://www.calabreserock.com)

Set your sights for a night of STRANGE! Muahaha!

VampRocker
01-16-2004, 07:00 AM
Rock!

Arioch
01-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Your fucking crazy Vamp

VampRocker
01-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Your fucking crazy Vamp

Haha!

Well, shucks...thanks! What did I do to deserve such nice compliments?:D

avenger00soul
01-16-2004, 03:46 PM
I checked out your stuff and signed your guestbook this morning Vamp.

VampRocker
01-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I checked out your stuff and signed your guestbook this morning Vamp.

I saw! I appreciate that...

Thanks!

friday13thfan
01-19-2004, 12:16 PM
i signed your ghost book great site will u be coming to PA soon maybe in lancaster, leola, or reading or hersey?

VampRocker
01-19-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
i signed your ghost book great site will u be coming to PA soon maybe in lancaster, leola, or reading or hersey?

Hey, thanks! I appreciate that...

Shows down in your area don't seem to be happening any time soon, but I'll definitely let you know if we get some! Just keep checking the site...

We might be getting some in Illinois...which is close to you...right? I don't know. We'll see...

Order a CD or t-shirt and I'll make sure to throw in extra ghastly fun...I'll make SURE of it...muahahah!

avenger00soul
01-21-2004, 09:41 AM
If I was anywhere near Arizona this Friday I would totally be at Jugheads, Vamp.

VampRocker
01-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
If I was anywhere near Arizona this Friday I would totally be at Jugheads, Vamp.

Let me check flight schedules...

Anyways, yeah, Friday is going to be a rock and roll extraveganza! You can always pick up a disc or t-shirt, which is sort of like attending a show...um...sort of...

Each order comes with an extra batch of random and creepy goodies, sure to displease and unexcite! Trust me, you'll be getting waaay more than you bargained for...

nightbreed
02-01-2004, 09:24 PM
holy fuck i FINALLY got around to checking you guys out. fuck you guys fuck rawk. i am highly satisfied. ill make sure to order your lp ASAP.

venturing up to colorado any time?

VampRocker
02-01-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by nightbreed
holy fuck i FINALLY got around to checking you guys out. fuck you guys fuck rawk. i am highly satisfied. ill make sure to order your lp ASAP.

venturing up to colorado any time?

Hey, thanks! Glad you dig our stuff...

It's ironic you live in Colorado 'cause the owner of the label we're on, Antidote Records, lives up there, too. So if we were to travel anywhere in the US to tour, Colorado would definitely be a state we'd hit up...

I'll keep you informed if we venture into your area!

alixzander
02-02-2004, 06:44 AM
hey, i love your stuff too.

Hate_Breeder
02-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey Bobby! I showed Calabrese to my friend the other day.He likes you guys as well.Im still workin on gettin some money to buy some shit.But you guys are among my favorites.Tell your bandmates to keep up the good work!

hellfire1
02-02-2004, 07:57 PM
i'm listening to "blood in my eyes" whilst i type, and am for some reason, suddenly nostalgic of 80's rock ( probably the voice ! who's lead singer ?? ).
anyways, u kick ass !

VampRocker
02-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by hellfire1
i'm listening to "blood in my eyes" whilst i type, and am for some reason, suddenly nostalgic of 80's rock ( probably the voice ! who's lead singer ?? ).
anyways, u kick ass !

Thanks! That's an interesting thought, too...

Sudden 80's rock nostalgia?! Hey, we'll take it!

And my brother and I are the "lead singers." We take turns, in a way. Both play instruments, both sing....

But thanks for checking us out, I appreciate it!