PDA

View Full Version : generation x movie

bloodygurl02
01-14-2004, 07:26 PM
i know its not horror related but i was wondering if any one remebers it. i think it was on in 96 on fox they had a made for tv movie of the geration x comic book. i liked it and wished i would have taped it. i know it was made cuz i have and ad for it in a old comic book. i just wanted to if any one else remebered watching it

cheebacheeba
01-17-2004, 02:16 AM
I saw it.....and I only recognised a couple of the characters....
I did read the comic up untill about a 4 years ago....and there was always talk in that about Emma Frosts last class of students that were mostly killed...?
Was the movie baSED on those guys?

bloodygurl02
01-17-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I saw it.....and I only recognised a couple of the characters....
I did read the comic up untill about a 4 years ago....and there was always talk in that about Emma Frosts last class of students that were mostly killed...?
Was the movie baSED on those guys?

it was based on the group form marvel comics. banshee was in and so was jubilee, m, i think chamber and so was mondo. not to sure if u watch charmed or no but the lady that plays the main charecters mother (u c her from time time in episodes as a ghost) i think her names is finola hughes well any way she played emma frost. in it from waht i remember jubilee just joins gen x

MichaelMyers
01-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Not sure why some guy with bleached-blonde hair was in it.

cheebacheeba
01-17-2004, 07:17 PM
chamber definately WASNT in it, a character resembling "skin" (i think that was his name) was in it....jubilee was, yeah....and hey, what do u guys think of the jubilee in xmen2, she gotta drop a few poundz, huh?>

bloodygurl02
01-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
chamber definately WASNT in it, a character resembling "skin" (i think that was his name) was in it....jubilee was, yeah....and hey, what do u guys think of the jubilee in xmen2, she gotta drop a few poundz, huh?>

i thought she looked ok in x2 i hope they keep in fro the 3rd movie as a new character kinda like they did w/ iceman. he didn't really have a big role in the 1st one but u got to c more of him in the sequel

sniktawt
01-29-2004, 09:44 AM
The Generation X TV movie was god-awful.I remember waiting to see it for weeks and when it aired it was horrendous.
I had read somewhere online Fox had planned to make it a weekly but lack of viewers to the Movie changed their plans.
Thank God.

If you live in the UK it's available on VHS, They never released it on video in North America.

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/13185/COMIC%20ADAPTED%20GENERATION%20X.jpg

bloodygurl02
01-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by sniktawt
The Generation X TV movie was god-awful.I remember waiting to see it for weeks and when it aired it was horrendous.
I had read somewhere online Fox had planned to make it a weekly but lack of viewers to the Movie changed their plans.
Thank God.

If you live in the UK it's available on VHS, They never released it on video in North America.

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/13185/COMIC%20ADAPTED%20GENERATION%20X.jpg

i wish it was available here i liked the movie. i heard it was to b a weekly series also ikinda wish it had been

sniktawt
01-30-2004, 01:17 AM
Yeah The UK gets all the TV movies on video, Sometimes they get them released theatrically.

bloodygurl02
01-30-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by sniktawt
Yeah The UK gets all the TV movies on video, Sometimes they get them released theatrically.

we do for a few movies but not all of them. i never knew that they did it for all of them in the UK. i am gonna have to see if my friend can pick it up for me when she goes back to the UK this summer to visit her family.

sniktawt
01-31-2004, 10:40 PM
cool

bloodygurl02
02-01-2004, 04:29 PM
i just found out a friend of mine taped it but doesn't know where he has the tape at so there goes my idea of borrowing and taping it for myself

HighPriestWise
02-18-2004, 10:48 AM
I remember seeing it. I thought it was ok.
I like the X-MEN movies much better!

HIGH PRIEST WISE

DarkwingMantis
03-02-2004, 08:29 AM
I actually have this movie on tape. It was ok. I like the guy who played Trask, the mad scientist.

"Guys, Im feeling SERIOUSLY omnipotent" !

bloodygurl02
03-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by DarkwingMantis
I actually have this movie on tape. It was ok. I like the guy who played Trask, the mad scientist.

"Guys, Im feeling SERIOUSLY omnipotent" !

kool where did u find it at?????

HighPriestWise
03-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting a copy of it!

HIGH PRIEST WISE