PDA

View Full Version : The 13th Child 2:The Revenge

Leatherface3000
01-14-2004, 01:50 PM
In the depths of the New Jersey Pine Barrons existed a creature that was discovered by a group of explorers,but the leader of the grup confronted,defeated,and captured the beast until a big huge thing appeared from the ocean he ws crossing and the demon was released now a group of teenagers consisting of Butch,Kira,Morgan,Alicia,Kyle(a girl),Brandon,and Lia were exploring the wooden area and they then continued to walk on,when all of a sudden the lake started to rise and there stood the loch ness monster back from the dead,he attacked the teens,but they gathered their stuff and stabbed the creature with harpoons then the creature fell into the lake and the teenagers were thrown towards a tree then swung towards the other side of the place and then went inside a cave and set up camp.

Butch:Guys it might be the warmest and coolest pad we`ve been in,to bad it`s freezing cold outside

Morgan:Maybe we`ll find the creature in the morning

All:Goodnight!

Then when they fell asleep the trap thingy they put on top of the cave caught something,then there stood the most gross and disguisting creature they ever saw...

Leatherface3000
01-14-2004, 01:57 PM
It was the jersey devil...he attacked the teenagers then grabbed Brandon and stabbed his claws into the por teen`s neck then threw him into a tree and broke his legs

Brandon:Buttt...chhhh....tell my family
I ll....oooveee...them.....and you`ll...
always....be...my best...

Butch:Yes old pal

Brandon:friiieeennn....ddd..d...uh!

Butch:NOOOOOO!!!!!!BRANDON
I WILL NOT LET YOUR DEATH BE
UNAVENGED!

Then the teenage boy erupted with energy and his hair glowed a bright yellow then he stood there as a super saiyan,then battled the creature,but it tore him piece by piece and busted his head then slammed him into the cave,then he powered up and shot tons of energy bombs then the creature lied fainted and dead,and he took it`s dead body towards the president and was awarded tons of cash and his friends and him were transported toward the largest mansion ever and they now were going to have a great live,but in the 13th section of the scientific prison the creature openend it`s eyes then clawed a piee of the wall and there he saw a vortex then he went into it and laughed a cruel and evil laugh and said he would return stronger and would destroy the enemy of his 2nd defeat!

THE END?of course not