PDA

View Full Version : originality is a must....

screamatme
01-13-2004, 09:19 AM
I want to get another tattoo for my birthday but I am having problems deciding what to get!! Any ideas?:confused:

lizbian912
01-18-2004, 07:15 PM
get something that really has a meaning to you....or something that reminds you of your past. I'm going to get a tattoo on my ankle that looks exactly like my mom's tattoo, but some of the colors on it will be changed. I just want something to remember her when she's gone. I also love beauty and horror mixed together - like beautiful goth chicks, things like that - so I'm also going to get a skull on one breast with a rose in it's mouth.
Just some brain storming.

mudsliptones
01-19-2004, 05:42 AM
i always loved signs that ment something and then people ask, hey dude, what does your tatoo mean?
thats allot cooler then a line wich you will get tired of
it's like a nickname, after a while you think, hmm, maybe something else lol

anyway, stuff like dragons are cool to, and if they doone it in tribal its even more cool

KRUGERKID13
01-19-2004, 09:08 AM
h.r. greiger thats all i got to say

bloodygurl02
01-19-2004, 07:47 PM
u should g et something that has meaning to u. like me i would love to get a fairy cuz i love fairies and collet fairies or something to do w/ my zodiac sign. i don't want a tribal or a butterfly cuz alot of ppl have those

bloodrayne
02-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Whatever you do...DON'T go with anything "trendy"

sleepaway
02-18-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Whatever you do...DON'T go with anything "trendy"

Bloodrayne is right, don't get a big image of Justin Timberlake on your back. :D

kpropain
02-21-2004, 08:39 AM
How about tattooing my balls on your chin :D JK

Ultimamk
03-01-2004, 12:18 PM
I have two words for you: demonic dragon.

DarkwingMantis
03-01-2004, 12:29 PM
A any tatooist will tell you, never get a girlfriends/wife/fiance name nor a religious symbol, as both can change with time and it would be kinda hard to explain to thers

Sam The Egg
03-01-2004, 02:18 PM
a tattoo of David Bowie's face on your face

William
03-12-2004, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
a tattoo of David Bowie's face on your face

That's just horrible. lol

I'd say get something that looks like it's coming from out of your skin, if possible. Like maybe barbed wire not tattooed ON your skin, but where it'd look like it was going through your skin and then coming back out....

Or maybe like a tattoo of part of your flesh removed and you can see your muscle and bone. That'd be cool, and I've never seen anything like that yet, although I bet someone has done that before.