PDA

View Full Version : I Know Who Killed Me: wow, it doesn't suck

Doc Faustus
08-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Yesterday, I swallowed my pride, bit my tongue and geared up for a mediocre filmgoing experience. The trailers gave me no reason to expect what I ended up seeing; a violent, fairly shocking, fun ride that hearkens back to Argento at the top of his game. Lindsey Lohan' s acting is unobtrusive, dead on and intelligent, her mannerisms good and her characters both sympathetic. I was reminded of Jennifer Connelly in Phenomena and other intelligent, spirited young heroines. The resolution would have been unexpected if I wasn't an abnormal psych buff raised by an aspiring mystery writer, or else unexpected if I wasn't familiar with gialli. The gore was more intense than expected, so this might not be a good date movie or a film for your thirteen year old daughter who's into Lindsey Lohan. Maybe for your thirteen year old daughter who's into Saw, but the violence is pretty realistic and intense. Violent, visually poetic and surprisingly thoughtful. Follow the imagery, follow the colors and enjoy a twisted giallo fairy tale that could have come from one of the genre's best.

Shazbut
08-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Release date for the UK: UNKNOWN

:mad:

a mccuaig
08-06-2007, 04:02 PM
Hmmm. I will have to see this movie now, I wasen't going to, but you talked me into it.

massacre man
08-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay. What the hell happened to her?

I'll watch the movie, but man, did she get a tape worm or something?

jenna26
08-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Interesting, actually sounds pretty good. I wasn't expecting much from this at all, so I wasn't in a rush to see it. I will be sure to check this one out now.

ferretchucker
08-10-2007, 03:10 PM
isn't it suprising that shortly after paris hilton got a bomb of pappirazi dropped on her after going into prison, lindsay did the same, around the same time her upcoming movie which nobody was that interested in was coming out.

And don't get me started on the copycat of a copycat Nicole.

Doc Faustus
08-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Lindsay's problem is that she's a junkie. It's not so much attention whoring. She's pretty legitimately sick. I think people who go into rehab might want to stay there until they get something from it. Her acting isn't as subpar as Paris and she started out in a completely different boat. Being a child actress is different from being a spoilt heiress with no brains and a possible pact with Satan.

ferretchucker
08-12-2007, 11:02 AM
hey! You got somethin' to say 'bout Satan boy?

HORRORFILMSTAR
08-12-2007, 12:38 PM
lol,,,I watched a blackmarket copy last night.

It was decent, definately unpredictable and a little odd at times..but a big improvement from the teeny bopper usual we see from LL