PDA

View Full Version : Been a member for a week, no welcome???

john wilkes booth
06-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey guys, just wondering what kind of place you guys running here? I've been a member for a week now, and not one act of kindness by anyone...Awesome! Muah ha ha hah...

I am a horror fan till the grave ya'll. Im also a big time EMO. This site gives me a reason not to commit the ultimate sin..yet. I'll be working on it though.

Later

illdojo
06-12-2007, 02:46 PM
It may be because of your stupid name, or maybe because you called yourself EMO.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/illdojo/you_are_an.gif
Oh yeah, Welcome. :D

john wilkes booth
06-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Hey fuck off guy. I happen to know there is quite a few EMO around here. Vampiric Clown and Bloodrayne are EMO and they rock!

Sucks to be hated after 1st post. Guess thats what EMO is all about

Dante'sInferno
06-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Welcome.......

illdojo
06-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Hey fuck off guy. I happen to know there is quite a few EMO around here. Vampiric Clown and Bloodrayne are EMO and they rock!

Sucks to be hated after 1st post. Guess thats what EMO is all about

First of all, Rayne is NOT emo, she's a Metalhead, and VC has denied being emo.
And besides they're both cool.
You on the other hand, should go wear your sisters jeans, and cut yourself then cry in the corner while your boyfriend licks the blood off your taint.

Oh yeah.....FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! :p

Dante'sInferno
06-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Hey guys, just wondering what kind of place you guys running here? I've been a member for a week now, and not one act of kindness by anyone...Awesome! Muah ha ha hah...

I am a horror fan till the grave ya'll. Im also a big time EMO. This site gives me a reason not to commit the ultimate sin..yet. I'll be working on it though.

LaterYou have to POST AN INTRODUCTION THREAD.They won't welcome you unless you do.Bleh....

Despare
06-12-2007, 06:53 PM

Later

Work harder.

Welcome...

horrorobsessed
06-12-2007, 08:44 PM
one question................

why the hell would you name yourself after the guy that killed Lincoln??

Shazbut
06-12-2007, 10:44 PM

Later

Did you say hello in here? I didnt either :p ........ when I first came here a couple of months ago! I just got stuck right in - diverse posts, having the odd giggle, having the odd spat! Soon got welcomed, just by my presence!

Go for it..... you know you want to!!

Shazbut
06-12-2007, 10:50 PM
What's EMO mean? <blink, blink> :o

georgefbruce
06-13-2007, 05:27 AM
What's EMO mean? <blink, blink> :o

EMO= whiney brats with flat irons and too much black hair dye

stubbornforgey
06-13-2007, 05:34 AM

Later

shit..we are so sorry about this..
'kicks dante in the ankles'

i told you to have that red carpet drycleaned for this dude..!!!

no act of kindness...????????
holy fuckery..

welcome :D
so glad you could make it to h.d.c :D

'mumbles' for fux sakes !!

EMO = emotional

Shazbut
06-13-2007, 06:02 AM
shit..we are so sorry about this..
'kicks dante in the ankles'

i told you to have that red carpet drycleaned for this dude..!!!

no act of kindness...????????
holy fuckery..

welcome :D
so glad you could make it to h.d.c :D

'mumbles' for fux sakes !!

EMO = emotional

Emotional??

Empathetic,
Compassionate,
Passionate,
Diverse,
Exciteable,
Zany,
Humourous,
Extroverted,
Childlike (at times :p ),
Quick to temper on subjects close to my heart,
Quick to diffuse on subjects that may be hurting others,
um......... anymore, anyone??

Guess my list above makes me AN EMO! Hasn't stopped me enjoying myself here, no sireeeeeeeeeeeee!! :p

stubbornforgey
06-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Emotional??

Empathetic,
Compassionate,
Passionate,
Diverse,
Exciteable,
Zany,
Humourous,
Extroverted,
Childlike (at times :p ),
Quick to temper on subjects close to my heart,
Quick to diffuse on subjects that may be hurting others,
um......... anymore, anyone??

Guess my list above makes me AN EMO! Hasn't stopped me enjoying myself here, no sireeeeeeeeeeeee!! :p

'throws you a pack of tayta chips'

Shazbut
06-13-2007, 06:12 AM
'throws you a pack of tayta chips'

What the blinkin' 'eck are tayta chips??? :confused:

stubbornforgey
06-13-2007, 06:14 AM
What the blinkin' 'eck are tayta chips??? :confused:

'awwwww..make me spell the whole word why dontcha'

potatoe crisps' sheesh.

now em exhausted :o

Shazbut
06-13-2007, 06:27 AM
'awwwww..make me spell the whole word why dontcha'

potatoe crisps' sheesh.

now em exhausted :o

LMAO - oh! :p

Sorry! :o

Angra
06-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Welcome.

You wont last a week...

Dante'sInferno
06-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Welcome.

You wont last a week...Or a day,she/he already ran off.

john wilkes booth
06-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Illdojo, I just seen your from Omaha. Im in Ralston bro. No fuckin way. I'll bet your EMO too you total dueschbag! Dont play on me fool, there are tons of EMO in Omaha. Shit how can you not be? IM me and we can roll sometime. I hang at "West" quite a bit, they still got hot topic so I totally dig on that place, plus its next to the food court so that rules too.
Old Market has some far out shit too. We could meet there if your diggin on that.

Im still here ya'll. I didnt "do it" yet. I look to cause no harm here guys. I was being sarcastic with the stuff about no welcome, I thought most people would get that.

I dont give a blue fuck about getting a boo, hi or shit from anyone. Thats not what Im about. Fuck I been through the same shit the last few years of school and it aint phased me bro.

You wanna roll, then lets go. If you wanna be cool, then lets roll. Makes me no diff. I thought I found a cool place with a few peeps like me. Boner to the rest of you who play on hatin'. I aint about all that.

Can we just start over...and after today whatever shit hits the fan will.

Hi, Im new here. My real name is Jon Wilkes. I penned the name John Wilkes Booth cause thats what peeps been callin me for years. Go figure. I am into horror movies and thought the site looked cool and had some cool people.
I am EMO, but thats no reason to bring the hate. Everybody hurts.

Shazbut
06-13-2007, 03:46 PM
...............Can we just start over...and after today whatever shit hits the fan will.

Hi, Im new here. My real name is Jon Wilkes. I penned the name John Wilkes Booth cause thats what peeps been callin me for years. Go figure. I am into horror movies and thought the site looked cool and had some cool people.

Just join in - contribute........ simple!

swiss tony
06-14-2007, 12:12 AM
what is EMO? anyway, when you're here a while you'll realise the fun making of new members is just light hearted fun. enjoy the forum, you'll love it when you've been here long enough to make friends

georgefbruce
06-14-2007, 12:37 AM
when you're here a while you'll realise the fun making of new members is just light hearted fun. enjoy the forum, you'll love it when you've been here long enough to make friends

Or they will devour your soul and dropkick you to an eternity of water drips, celine dion, and Hallmark made for television movies...

*cough*

I mean...'ello...from a fellow newbie.

how's it goin'?

Angra
06-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Illdojo, I just seen your from Omaha. Im in Ralston bro. No fuckin way. I'll bet your EMO too you total dueschbag! Dont play on me fool, there are tons of EMO in Omaha. Shit how can you not be? IM me and we can roll sometime. I hang at "West" quite a bit, they still got hot topic so I totally dig on that place, plus its next to the food court so that rules too.
Old Market has some far out shit too. We could meet there if your diggin on that.

Im still here ya'll. I didnt "do it" yet. I look to cause no harm here guys. I was being sarcastic with the stuff about no welcome, I thought most people would get that.

I dont give a blue fuck about getting a boo, hi or shit from anyone. Thats not what Im about. Fuck I been through the same shit the last few years of school and it aint phased me bro.

You wanna roll, then lets go. If you wanna be cool, then lets roll. Makes me no diff. I thought I found a cool place with a few peeps like me. Boner to the rest of you who play on hatin'. I aint about all that.

Can we just start over...and after today whatever shit hits the fan will.

Did i just see a boner in there?

I DID, i DID see a boner in there!!!!

I'm on to you, dicknose.

:cool:

Shazbut
06-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Did i just see a boner in there?

I'm on to you, dicknose.

Does the term *boner* mean the same in every country???!!!! :eek:

monalisa
06-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Just for fun...
Emo is a somewhat ambiguous slang term most frequently used to describe a fashion or subculture derived from hardcore punk fashion and its subculture. The slang term emo is best known for its fashion style[1] and attitude. Emo may describe this fashion or music, or a general emotive state (as in to "feel emo"). It is also, sometimes pejoratively, used to identify someone fitting a particular emo stereotype or category.

Oh, and welcome. Please don't bleed on me.

monalisa
06-15-2007, 02:45 AM

OK Tweety. ;) :D

Angra
06-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Just for fun...
Emo is a somewhat ambiguous slang term most frequently used to describe a fashion or subculture derived from hardcore punk fashion and its subculture. The slang term emo is best known for its fashion style[1] and attitude. Emo may describe this fashion or music, or a general emotive state (as in to "feel emo"). It is also, sometimes pejoratively, used to identify someone fitting a particular emo stereotype or category.

Isn't it called GOTH?

illdojo
06-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Illdojo, I just seen your from Omaha. Im in Ralston bro. No fuckin way. I'll bet your EMO too you total dueschbag!

O.K. Dude, Put a tampon in your ass, and calm down. At first I was just fuckin' with you because of your name.
And WTF is up with you stating, that I myself might be Emo, because I'm from Omaha. :confused:
I'm 32 you FUCKTARD. I had a flop 17 years ago, when it was for Skaters NOT PUSSIES. :mad:

P.S. Ralston is NOT Omaha. It's for turds with sugar in their tank.

Also check your spelling when you insult someone. It's spelled.....douche bag. You illiterate fuck.

So the jokes on you. :rolleyes:

Angra
06-15-2007, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=john wilkes booth;610223]Illdojo, I just seen your from Omaha. Im in Ralston bro. No fuckin way. I'll bet your EMO too you total dueschbag!

O.K. Dude, Put a tampon in your ass, and calm down. At first I was just fuckin' with you because of your name.
And WTF is up with you stating, that I myself might be Emo, because I'm from Omaha. :confused:
I'm 32 you FUCKTARD. I had a flop 17 years ago, when it was for Skaters NOT PUSSIES. :mad:

P.S. Ralston is NOT Omaha. It's for turds with sugar in their tank.

Also check your spelling when you insult someone. It's spelled.....douche bag. You illiterate fuck.

So the jokes on you. :rolleyes:

WOOOOW!!!

Lets all get back to our HAPPY places now.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!

illdojo
06-15-2007, 04:16 PM
[QUOTE=illdojo;610746]

WOOOOW!!!

Lets all get back to our HAPPY places now.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!

I am chill Bro. ;)
But this imbecile had it coming.
When has anyone @ HDC ever seen me freak out on a nOOb like this??
The answer is....never.

Angra
06-15-2007, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=Angra;610759]

I am chill Bro. ;)
But this imbecile had it coming.
When has anyone @ HDC ever seen me freak out on a nOOb like this??
The answer is....never.

True.

And why start now?

illdojo
06-15-2007, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=illdojo;610779]

True.

And why start now?

Angra, you're right.
I put in my 2 cents, and now I'm over it. :D

john wilkes booth
06-15-2007, 07:13 PM
I guess this means you dont want to hang with me then huh?

I posted in the new member lounge to make friends. What am I supposed to do here guys. Is this form so narrow minded that it cant accept different people? Is Emo really that bad?

Emo is a state of mind, not a physical or mental handicap. Its beautiful and painful.

When I said you were Emo, I meant it as a compliment. When I offered to hang with you, I was trying to be a friend. If you took it another way, thats your fault not mine.

Lets just drop it and move on, but next time I post think twice about saying something stupid. You dont have to agree with me or what Im into, and you can say that without being an asshole.

horrorobsessed
06-15-2007, 07:22 PM
This has gone far enough. Could a mod or someone close this thread. I didnt mean to cause any trouble, thats why I posted in the new members Lounge. I was just looking for some friends. I came to the wrong place. Illdojo youre not Emo. Thats obvious to me now. Sorry that you hate Emo so much. Forget I said it. It was a compliment, not an insult. Im sorry you treat it as such. Emo is a state of mind, not a physical or mental handicap.

I am going to be the bigger man here, the better man and just let it go.

Can we put it to rest. Its obvious we were never meant to be friends. I wish I had never posted anything. If Im not welcome here I'll get lost, but I want a unanimous vote. If you guys want me out of here, vote me out and Im gone.

If there is anyone here who thinks this forum should be diverse and open to new ideas and people, then please tell illdojo to zip it and move on.

Thanks all. Jon.

HDC is diverse, that is why illdojo had the right to say what he felt, that is why you had the right. it's called the First Ammendment. everyone's opinion is pretty much valued here, however, it's just like anyother place......you have to contribute and be all good and stuff. no one hates you (if they do they'll get over it), you don't have to leave because your thread was a bust. we always give noobs a hard time. it's good, clean fun. don't take it to heart. just look at Thomasgeorge, he's slightly retarded, we give him shit, but it's all good fun and he's still here. anyway, just chill. take a breath it's okay.

oh, and welcome:)

illdojo
06-15-2007, 07:31 PM
HDC is diverse, that is why illdojo had the right to say what he felt, that is why you had the right. it's called the First Ammendment. everyone's opinion is pretty much valued here, however, it's just like anyother place......you have to contribute and be all good and stuff. no one hates you (if they do they'll get over it), you don't have to leave because your thread was a bust. we always give noobs a hard time. it's good, clean fun. don't take it to heart. just look at Thomasgeorge, he's slightly retarded, we give him shit, but it's all good fun and he's still here. anyway, just chill. take a breath it's okay.

oh, and welcome:)

I a 32 year old Punker/Drummer/Chef, and I've been a professional smart ass my whole life. :D :cool:

Dante'sInferno
06-15-2007, 07:39 PM
I a 32 year old Punker/Drummer/Chef, and I've been a professional smart ass my whole life. :D :cool:I've just been crazy.:(

monalisa
06-15-2007, 08:05 PM
I've just been crazy.:(

Smile when you say that! (The few, the proud, the insane.) :p :D

monalisa
06-16-2007, 06:19 AM
Isn't it called GOTH?

They both have their origins based in the hard-core punk scene. Goth kept on the darker route, while EMO kind of evolved into the angst ridden, poetry writing, boys with bangs longer than the rest of their hair. I know, that's just a generalization, but I think it explains it well enough.

massacre man
06-16-2007, 06:31 AM
Every Emo person I've seen at school, wherever else has been extremely annoying, extremely whiny, and turns every sentence into a joke about having sex with another emo kid, regardless of gender. Not making a generalization about all emo people, but the ones I know are people I totally avoid.

Anyway, if you're not like them, then welcome.

monalisa
06-16-2007, 06:37 AM
Every Emo person I've seen at school, wherever else has been extremely annoying, extremely whiny, and turns every sentence into a joke about having sex with another emo kid, regardless of gender. Not making a generalization about all emo people, but the ones I know are people I totally avoid.

Anyway, if you're not like them, then welcome.

LOL, yes EMO and Goth really did end up in different realms of reality. I agree EMO unfortunately evolved into a bit of a whiny thing, ok a totally whiny thing. I just found it interesting that it's origin was in the hard core punk thing.

massacre man
06-16-2007, 06:39 AM
LOL, yes EMO and Goth really did end up in different realms of reality. I agree EMO unfortunately evolved into a bit of a whiny thing, ok a totally whiny thing. I just found it interesting that it's origin was in the hard core punk thing.

The ones I know don't listen to anything I would really consider anywhere near punk.

monalisa
06-16-2007, 06:44 AM
The ones I know don't listen to anything I would really consider anywhere near punk.

Yah, I know, but that is where it started, believe it or not.

sarah p
06-17-2007, 11:59 AM
welcome to the site. just have fun and remember we all have horror in common!!