PDA

View Full Version : "We all have secrets. What's Your's?"

Hethwheel
06-08-2007, 07:17 AM
Hello everyone.

Derek and Niall here from Hethwheel Pictures in Ireland. We're big horror fans, that got pissed off doing Corporate/Music vids. So we decided to shoot a feature Horror. It's called "Conscious" and sorry we can't reveal plot details just yet, but we have a promo for the project online. Link below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcKWD_VjTwk

Anyway, thats what we're about and we'll be hangin around joining in the great chats here.

newb
06-08-2007, 08:27 AM
You want some eggs with that spam?

Hethwheel
06-08-2007, 08:46 AM
Eh...its not spam. We contribute to Irish and European horror forums. We just discovered this one. The link was put up to show what were up to. Thats all.

Thanks for the hostile welcome.:rolleyes:

Posher778
06-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Eh...its not spam. We contribute to Irish and European horror forums. We just discovered this one. The link was put up to show what were up to. Thats all.

Then what is it. Leave immediately.

Dante'sInferno
06-08-2007, 09:14 AM

Thanks for the hostile welcome.:rolleyes:Um....go away.:)

stubbornforgey
06-08-2007, 12:52 PM

don't mind them guys..

welcome to h.d.c

they are really nice once they have been medicated.. :p

a tiny hint..try posting links AFTER you have reached 100 posts.

Hethwheel
06-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Gotcha dude. Thanks for the tip off. Not here to spam. We both love horror movies, which is why we decided to make one. Can't wait to get into some threads here.

Fave films are;

The Evil Dead
Halloween
The Kindred
Re-animater
From Beyond
etc etc.......

In fact pretty much anything that came out of Empire/full Moon (except the latter years)

There are more, but that will divulge itself over time.

XjarreckoX
06-08-2007, 04:09 PM
That's not really spam.. anyways looks cool. Nice music and editing.

novakru
06-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Anyone with an accent is right by me:D

Welcome spammers, eh, guys;)

newb
06-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Hey.....i'm willing to give this poster the benefit of the doubt....lets see how many post he contributes in...but don't tell me the first post wasn't spam.

it was

Angra
06-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Hey.....i'm willing to give this poster the benefit of the doubt....lets see how many post he contributes in...

I think this is about it. ;)

He's a goner..

Hethwheel
06-10-2007, 08:53 AM
I wouldn't bank on that.

bloody_ribcut
06-10-2007, 08:58 AM
welcome aboard.

Hethwheel
06-10-2007, 09:03 AM
And just for Newb.....

Spam is unsolicited e-mail on the Internet. From the sender's point-of-view, it's a form of bulk mail, often to a list culled from subscribers to a Usenet discussion group or obtained by companies that specialize in creating e-mail distribution lists. To the receiver, it usually seems like junk e-mail. In general, it's not considered good netiquette to send spam.

Therefore my post wasn't spam and yes Im still here and contributing. I doubt that, was in your script. So lets get on with things.

horrorobsessed
06-10-2007, 10:28 AM
okay........

well, before this gathering gets any uglier i'm gonna say "Welcome"

and don't piss anyone else off anymore than you already have:rolleyes:

stubbornforgey
06-10-2007, 10:36 AM
And just for Newb.....

Therefore my post wasn't spam and yes Im still here and contributing. I doubt that, was in your script. So lets get on with things.

LOL..
Em imagining you standing there with your dukes up ..
:p

VampiricClown
06-10-2007, 03:42 PM
And just for Newb.....

I hate to tell you this, but that wasn't a complete description of what spam is. You can spam a message board as well. And technically, posting what you did when you weren't a regular, was spam. Don't believe everything you read. Stick around and prove you aren't here to put "bulk" posts on our forum and we'll be much more welcoming.

Welcome to hell....Are you ready?

Shazbut
06-11-2007, 05:48 AM
I hate to tell you this, but that wasn't a complete description of what spam is. You can spam a message board as well. And technically, posting what you did when you weren't a regular, was spam. Don't believe everything you read. Stick around and prove you aren't here to put "bulk" posts on our forum and we'll be much more welcoming.

Welcome to hell....Are you ready?

What *do* you mean, ..."and we'll be much more welcoming"?

It is up to the moderators to rid h.d.c of any potential spammers and plain ol' nasty people - why not just be welcoming and see what happens before ripping people's throats out!

There are a couple of presumptive hostile responses here - enough to put anyone off.

stubbornforgey
06-11-2007, 05:53 AM
LOL..
welcome to h.d.c

Shazbut
06-11-2007, 06:08 AM
LOL..
welcome to h.d.c

Stop laughing, damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

newb
06-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Hey.........I just wanted to offer him some eggs......whats the big deal.

Eggs are very nutrient dense and energy dense with lots of vitamins, protein and fats.

sheesh.............bunch of crybabies

http://www.photoshopnerds.com/images/egg_14.jpg

:D

Shazbut
06-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Hey.........I just wanted to offer him some eggs......whats the big deal.

Eggs are very nutrient dense and energy dense with lots of vitamins, protein and fats.

sheesh.............bunch of crybabies

http://www.photoshopnerds.com/images/egg_14.jpg

:D

I'm trying to be obnoxious - it's all new to me!! :p

Hethwheel
06-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Now we're starting to feel the breeze of welcome. Thanks guys. Its much appreciated. Enjoying this place over the last few days. Its goin on here...for real.