PDA

View Full Version : New Blood has Arrived

Laz
05-27-2007, 09:05 PM
I found this place while searching around the net for Horror fan sites. It seems like a cool place from what I've seen so far. I only reconize one poster here that I know from another site.

Anyways i little about me. I'm no stranger to message boards and posting, I've been a fan of horror films since I can remember, grew up watching horror from the 80's and such so I'm a big fan of older films but I do like some of the new stuff of today. Favorite Icons is Jason Voorhees, Love anything supernatural and am a real life ghost hunter as well. ANything else you guys might want to know feel free to ask.

bloody_ribcut
05-27-2007, 09:16 PM
how do i ward off a ghost?
i have one in my room and it wont leave me alone when i sleep, everytime i open my eyes i see him right in my face stareing.

welcome aboard.

Laz
05-27-2007, 09:19 PM
are you sure it's a ghost and not a skeleton coming out your closet LOL :D

thanks, good to be here.

bloody_ribcut
05-27-2007, 09:55 PM
its a ghost, someone committed suicide in my room.

stubbornforgey
05-27-2007, 10:18 PM
how do i ward off a ghost?
i have one in my room and it wont leave me alone when i sleep, everytime i open my eyes i see him right in my face stareing.

welcome aboard.

draw the curtain.

worse still...tell him a ghost story..
apparently ghosts don't like ghost stories..
it scares them ..

oh and welcome new blood

vampire queen
05-27-2007, 11:00 PM
I found this place while searching around the net for Horror fan sites. It seems like a cool place from what I've seen so far. I only reconize one poster here that I know from another site.

Anyways i little about me. I'm no stranger to message boards and posting, I've been a fan of horror films since I can remember, grew up watching horror from the 80's and such so I'm a big fan of older films but I do like some of the new stuff of today. Favorite Icons is Jason Voorhees, Love anything supernatural and am a real life ghost hunter as well. ANything else you guys might want to know feel free to ask.

*dances* Hello love! What's going on? Welcome to the first horror board I ever joined. There's some cool people here, so stick around.
*hugs*

swiss tony
05-27-2007, 11:55 PM
welcome and a question. what happens if i cross the streams?

Laz
05-28-2007, 04:07 AM
*dances* Hello love! What's going on? Welcome to the first horror board I ever joined. There's some cool people here, so stick around.
*hugs*

Hey VQ how are things going? I'm currently in Orlando visiting one of my cousins and taking some time away from all the drama going on in TX.

I think I might have visited this site along time ago or it might be horrormovies.com i'm thinking of. Nice to see a familiar face though :)

Laz
05-28-2007, 04:10 AM
its a ghost, someone one committed suicide in my room.

Sorry to hear that, hauntings most offten occur in places where someone has died or where soemthing tragic/violent occured. So it's not uncommon

Dante'sInferno
05-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Ask them if they like pie.

Laz
05-28-2007, 07:53 AM

LOL...with a cherry on top

Shadow
05-28-2007, 07:54 AM
mmmmm new blood *licks lips*
Come on over so I can give you a hug *thinks* and look at that tasty neck.

hehe Welcome.
Have a horrific time.

Oh and Ghost hunter you say. How do you do that? Im interested in that stuff.

vampire queen
05-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Hey VQ how are things going? I'm currently in Orlando visiting one of my cousins and taking some time away from all the drama going on in TX.

I think I might have visited this site along time ago or it might be horrormovies.com i'm thinking of. Nice to see a familiar face though :)

Same crap, diffrent day......things are little by little falling apart in my little neck of the woods. Ah, Orlando. I like it there. You're only 100 milkes from my Mother...lol.

Anyhoodles, welcome.

bloody_ribcut
05-28-2007, 02:29 PM

if you were talking to me, i dont communicate with the ghost.
it scares the crap out of me everynight, i always sleep with the blanket over my head.

Dante'sInferno
05-28-2007, 02:40 PM
if you were talking to me, i dont communicate with the ghost.
it scares the crap out of me everynight, i always sleep with the blanket over my head.I'll do it then.:)

novakru
05-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome Laz.:)

GorePhobia
05-31-2007, 01:52 PM
Glad to see another person who will probably be a good poster.

Stick around it is quite fun here.

Laz
06-01-2007, 06:05 AM
thanks everyone it's good to be here