PDA

View Full Version : manowar

moonsorrow
01-10-2004, 03:26 PM
so hows into the good old manowar? founders of powermetal itself... made some of the greatest songs of all time...not to mention the most beautifull ballads out there...
currentley holding the record for the loudest concert of all time.

D'Lo
01-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Well, I remember my brother (who's six years older than me) loaning me a copy of 'the Triumph of Steel' when I was about 12 years old. It was one of my first metal cd's I heard (Maiden, Megadeth & Metallica would be some other bands) and I still occasionally listen to it today. Respect for one of the pioneers of metal!

moonsorrow
01-11-2004, 10:56 AM
ya dang right j`lo! but christ are you and i the only one with a taste for manowar? a bloody shame that is

Digital Murders
01-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey, can't leave me out.

Into Glory Ride
Fighting The World
Kings Of Metal
Louder Than Hell

All of my favorite albums by them. I believe Warriors Of The World came up short though, didn't really reach my expectations.

moonsorrow
01-11-2004, 11:49 AM
il hear that, the title song was great though, favorite song picks must be thor the powerhead, master of the wind and the crown and the ring.

D'Lo
01-12-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
ya dang right j`lo! but christ are you and i the only one with a taste for manowar? a bloody shame that is

I'm truly fucked, aren't I? You're just gonna keep on calling me J'Lo 'till the day I die. Oh, the horror!!!

moonsorrow
01-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by D'Lo
I'm truly fucked, aren't I? You're just gonna keep on calling me J'Lo 'till the day I die. Oh, the horror!!!

in your case il make an exeption D`Lo, consider yourself unfucked.

D'Lo
01-13-2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
in your case il make an exeption D`Lo, consider yourself unfucked.

Wow, I've never been unfucked before, so thank you very much! :D

moonsorrow
01-13-2004, 08:53 AM
i usualy never unfuck anyone, im usualy the fucker upper.....ok this is sounding wierd....