PDA

View Full Version : It BLOWS!!!

allmykids
01-10-2004, 11:21 AM
I just rented LE6ION OF THE DEAD, Don't ever rent this or watch it. this was the worst movie i have ever seen. I think i am DumMer for watching it, See i can't spell now, oh wait i couldn't spell before. bad acting, bad everything. :( :(

Killer Clown#1
01-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up

Ritualistic
01-10-2004, 01:43 PM
I saw this movie at the video store... I thought to myself.. NAHHH seems like it will suck.. But another movie that really blows hard is "Scare Crow Slayer" Tony Todd stars in it, I thought it would be god.. But NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

allmykids
01-10-2004, 01:50 PM
I am sure you guys have noticed that i like almost everything, even stuff you guys think sucks, so if i say it BLOWS, you know it's got to be unbearable!!! :mad: :mad:

Killer Clown#1
01-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I saw this movie at the video store... I thought to myself.. NAHHH seems like it will suck.. But another movie that really blows hard is "Scare Crow Slayer" Tony Todd stars in it, I thought it would be god.. But NOOOOOOOOOO!!! The first one was dumb fun:D , but slayer really sucked hard

Ritualistic
01-11-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
The first one was dumb fun:D , but slayer really sucked hard it sure fucking did.... :D