PDA

View Full Version : House Of The Dead

Killer Clown#1
10-01-2003, 09:42 AM
Lets face it the video game rocks but what about the movie?. Well as much as I want this movie to be awsome (lets face it) it most likly will suck. If you have seen the tralier I know you share the same thoughts with me. I mean com on Zombie movies are not supose to have rap music in their traliers, and I don't think zombie movies should have shot after shot after shot of bullet time effects in them. I also heard from a guy who went to a screening that they put clips from the videogame in the movie(god I hope they took them out). The only thing that could make this movie any worse looking is if they try to connect it to the video game. I am a big fan of the game and I follow the story line so if they connect the movie to the game it would not make any sense.No matter how bad this movie looks I am still going to see it the first day. So what do you guys think about this Movie?http://www.trikmedia.com/artisan/houseofthedead/images/wallpaper/800x600_keyhole.jpgwww.trikmedia.com/artisan/houseofthedead/images/wallpaper/800x600_keyhole.jpg

avenger00soul
10-01-2003, 10:04 AM
Why does every film post-Matrix have to put the bullet-time crap in there? I hate that. It certainly doesn't belong in this flick.

However, I'm a sucker for zombie movies so I'll probably see it.

Pennywise
10-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Is it just me or does this movie stray totally away from what happens in the game?

virgil432
10-05-2003, 06:54 PM
RAP and Horror movies do not mix at all

Blizz
10-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Any horror trailer with the song "party up" by DMX obvioulsy isn't gonna be a serious movie. It could be a "fun" shoot em up movie though. who knows?

Sick_As_Fuck
10-06-2003, 12:59 AM
I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be a serious horror movie. It still looks pretty good IMO though. Can't wait for it to come out.

wyked
10-06-2003, 09:48 AM
I'm planning to go see this and Kill Bill, since they both come out on the same day...that's going to be a busy weekend inbetween work. :P But yeah, I don't mind going to see this movie for the pure entertainment factor of it. I'm a sucker for zombie type movies too, though I'm more of a sucker for gore.

nightbreed
10-08-2003, 12:24 PM
you should listen to Brotha Lynch Hung or Necro. anyways about HOTD the way i see it, if i want bullet time Ill watch the matrix, if i want zombies ill watch night of the living dead 90. Im not so sure how i feel about them together. As far as bullet time I honestly think the ONLY MOVIE to do bullet time right post matix was Bad Boys II. Im not so big on smith or lawrence but that movie was over the top. Ill most likely see it though. The only remake that I'm honestly worried about is the Day of the Dead remake that should be out in 05.

Ritualistic
10-10-2003, 05:10 PM
I am waiting until it comes to video ... it`ll be shity I just know it..

Killer Clown#1
10-11-2003, 05:01 AM
I never got around to seeing this movie yet can some one tell me if it was any good?

avenger00soul
10-11-2003, 03:14 PM
It's the most fun I've had at the movies in a long time. It's complete trash and utterly laughable. Go in with a bunch of friends and you shouldn't be disappointed. Funny from start to finish.

moonsorrow
10-23-2003, 05:37 PM
first of all like chuck said rap and horror dont mix...metal and ambinence with horror on the other hand do.

secondley if you look away from all the matrix rip offs in it (like the jumping 12 feet up into the air, fireing your shotgun to watch the buckshot spread in bullet time) i think it can be an amusing movie, not much of a horror flick though, more of an action movie.
but il wait to see the end result till i judge...i sure hope they hire better actors though...or just for the feel hire horrible once to match the voice acting in house of the dead

Sean1605
10-25-2003, 09:45 AM
All I have to say is it was better than Resident Evil.

It was goofy, gratuitous, and had clips of the video game in it, but I still enjoyed it a ton more than a lot of other crap I've seen.

I read an interview and even the writer didn't know what the hell was up with all the clips from the video games.