PDA

View Full Version : Hii there

Linaria
05-10-2007, 05:16 AM
Hello mates
I'm a 15 year(16 in 3 days) old girl from Norway:p .. And I LOVE horror movies. And I get really damn scared each times I see them, but that's the point isn't it?
I hate being not old enough to see the best movies at the cinema.. pisses me off really..
My fav movies is The Shining of course.. Even tho I hven't seen it:rolleyes:
But I've read ful lreview and seen clips haha.
And I love some Norwegian horror movies cus they're kinda realistic. So of those I love 'Villmark' and 'Fritt Vilt':D

Looking forward to talk to you guys

bloody_ribcut
05-10-2007, 05:54 AM
welcome aboard hells forum.

Dante'sInferno
05-10-2007, 11:37 AM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h26/Adrogenous/terminator_robot.jpgHey,what's happenin?

Posher778
05-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Ermm..? How is it your favorite if you haven't seen it? Clips and reviews (especially) aren't worth anything.

Welcome. Don't be stupid.

Linaria
05-11-2007, 01:12 AM
now I've seen it.. and it's still my fav

Angra
05-11-2007, 01:21 AM
GÖtelÖj!!!

the_real_linda
05-11-2007, 02:59 AM
welcome....:D :D

i hated not being old enough to see horrors at the cinema.....not that it stops you but it does suck

stubbornforgey
05-12-2007, 07:17 AM
Hello mates
I'm a 15 year(16 in 3 days) old girl from Norway:p .. And I LOVE horror movies. And I get really damn scared each times I see them, but that's the point isn't it?
I hate being not old enough to see the best movies at the cinema.. pisses me off really..
My fav movies is The Shining of course.. Even tho I hven't seen it:rolleyes:
But I've read ful lreview and seen clips haha.
And I love some Norwegian horror movies cus they're kinda realistic. So of those I love 'Villmark' and 'Fritt Vilt':D

Looking forward to talk to you guys

I was going to welcome you untill you said that 'your fav movie is the shining'
nonononono!!
I supposed being young and all '
j/kidding..we all have our own tastes .
welcome to the board