PDA

View Full Version : The Harvest

Ritualistic
01-09-2004, 03:14 PM
okay guyz this is a new movie that should be released next year (2005) anyone read about it on upcominghorrormovies.com ?
anywayz if you havent this movie sounds delicious.. lots of blood and can you believe it , it`s suppose to be scary LOL but it sounds cool ..
plot: suppose to be set in the mid 1980`s , group of college kids head out to an abandoned farm house for some partying and one by one they get murdered.. an ancient family secret starts unraveling... more story to it just go to UHM and read.. sounds like it will be a supernatural slasher...

the basic slaughterfest.. cant wait :D

Ritualistic
01-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Thought I`d put it back at the top.. Not many people on the board in the past two days...

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 09:29 AM
This is the picture of the hosue used for exterior shots in this film. the house Ryan E. Heppe grew up in, and his grandfathers house will be used for interior shots.. film is still in pre-production

moonsorrow
01-18-2004, 03:18 PM
its cought my atention at least... i dont remember when or who but someone once said "let us reap a harvest of living souls..." ever since then anything with the word harvest in it has cought my eye. i like supernatural super slaughterings.

Ultimamk
01-19-2004, 02:13 PM
Makes me think of Children of the Corn.