PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Highway

mudsliptones
01-07-2004, 01:01 AM
I watched this movie last night
it was entertaining, but not that good
the cannibals weren't verry freaky

the story goes....
some kids were at a party in the desert, and 1 of em knows the location of a certain plant with indian drugs, so they want it, they go there only to find themselves stuck in the dirt and surrounded by cannibals
Now, the acting was very poor, BUT it made me laugh allot
the girls were off course as in these modern days good looking

there were a few scenes that were really good
1 scene was that good that I rewinded it, it wasn't verry goor, but it was so awesome how the actress reacted:

this couple goes out with their cell phone to get on higher grounds to make a call
well, it doesn't work, they start kissing, then they start having sex, the boy lies on top of the girl
at one point he says, damn, I have a sexkramp, she says, don't stop now. He goes on, then he shivers and falls down
the girl (thinking he has done his thing) says "did I made you dizzy" while she laughs
she then goes with her hands on his back (while you can see allot of blood running down from it) she says "whats wrong, you're sweating"
she lifts him up, and allot of blood comes out of his mouth

I loved that scene allot

well, to conclude, I guess when you don't pay allot of money for it, it's worth it, I got it for 7 buckqs, so, then it was an OK movie

ShamSham04
01-07-2004, 03:38 PM
The Hell's Highway I saw was much different...

Ritualistic
01-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ShamSham04
The Hell's Highway I saw was much different...

thinking the same thing... :confused:

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-07-2004, 11:56 PM
If you don't mind, who released it and what does the box-art look like? I bought this movie under the title Detour, but the Belgium guy said he saw it as Hell's Highway, too. That white rapper was annoying, but I liked the face-on-a-stick. Can't buy that at Wal-mart.

mudsliptones
01-08-2004, 04:57 AM
I know there is a DVD out with the same title (hell's highway) and it's another movie, like a "things not to dfo on the road" or something

well, papillon film
the box art looks like this

5 people, 2 guys, 3 girls, the guy in the front (the driver of the bus) holds the shotgun, and above them all stands a shadow with a double hook thing on his hand

phease on the box: "one wrong turn and you're fresh meat"

Dr.Kelvinstein
01-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Wow. Mine has same cover, except it's called Detour and is released by Rerdrum Entertainment. I'm guessing some rights were bought somewhere down the line. Thanks.